Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm excited for it to come out! It feels like we've been waiting forever and simultaneously like time has flown by at the same time! I can't believe that this Thursday is USA thanksgiving!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Being a syfy geek, somewhere in another universe, simmers are playing GT without all the features they added when they pushed back the release. Glad I live in this universe! LOL
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited November 2015
    Okay, so i'm playing this sim and she's kinda fun, playing without cheats to really earn her money and all. I just gave a massive upgrade to her dining area which looks amazing omgosh! If I say so myself hehe! I'm starting to have fun again, because I thought; you know what, might aswell get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 done! Before jumping into Get Together!
    2m80geo.png
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I just remembered I need to create the characters for my GT story I've got cooking. And it called for a LOT of character haha.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Tomorrow the embargo is lifted, I can't wait to hear all about it from all the simmers that participated (it's sad that no one from the UK was invited this time, oh well maybe next time someone will be there from the UK)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Being a syfy geek, somewhere in another universe, simmers are playing GT without all the features they added when they pushed back the release. Glad I live in this universe! LOL

Yes can you imagine, no diving planks, or 'dont wake the llama' what will they do with themselves, ugh. I too am glad to live in this time continuum.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    Holy Plumbob! I had to check twice but my last comment is 4 pages ago! And it wasn't all that long ago (at least not that I remember), this thread is just extremely active :)

As for the discussion about being unable to play - that doesn't quite bother me. I'm currently playing a scientist (did the career twice before) and it's just so much fun. I'd like her to get married to an alien, but all the alien guys she met were non-commitals... guess I need her to go to Sixam again ;)

However, the expectation of Get Together is keeping me from building, I can't build knowing about the wall ivy, the floral mail box, stained glass windows, tons of new gameplay items... It's just hard. I have however realised that my neighbourhood renovation project is technically basegame only (I like to share and want others with only the basegame to be able to use my creations in their games) - so I may work on that the coming week. Or I can finally start writing down the story I intend to play once I have GT, but then again, I don't know what Windenburg looks like, so that will be a hurdle. It's all just frustrating - I should just get back to my scientist, probably...

Basically it's (as I used to say to my friend) like Take That sings - Patience... (I apologise for getting this stuck in your heads :tongue: )
    https://youtu.be/273eSvOwpKk
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    It's a good thing I only have two days of school this week. :smile:
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited November 2015
    Yes, I am excited about this expansion. I like what it offers from socializing to clubs. I especially like the towns in the world. They all look great and nice. Can't wait for more details later this week and then the game comes out next month. :) 2 weeks from today as a matter of fact. :)
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Tomorrow ;) Can't wait to share
    CUcp2LsWsAAwhDI.png:large
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I'm glad I only have one class tomorrow, because it would be torture sitting in classes all day knowing that there's info coming out
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    I'm glad I only have one class tomorrow, because it would be torture sitting in classes all day knowing that there's info coming out

sadly, I will be working and itching to find news on my phone...bah
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,258 Member
    I'm working 8am to noon so hopefully there'll be lots of info to read through when I get home.
  • Options
    I'm working 8am to noon so hopefully there'll be lots of info to read through when I get home.

I love your avatar!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I'm working 3-7pm and I won't want to go! I will want to be reading all the stuff as it comes out.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I don't have class tomorrow so I'll spend the day reading about Get Together B)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I take my son to school at 6am and then have the rest of the day. The really hard part is that my 6 is Maxis' 3am so I'll be refreshing sites for hours before any news drops.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    I don't have class tomorrow so I'll spend the day reading about Get Together B)
    jsn wrote: »

Jealousy is seeping from my pores.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I can't wait for more news info!!! Chances are news will be released during my Exam :c
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2015
    I think embargo ends around 3 pm UK time tomorrow today (it's 2:52 am). I have to head out to work at 3:25 pm(working 4-8 pm) so can't get too sucked into info or I'll miss my bus. There should be a lot to read when I get home.
  • Options
    SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    Eeeee I can't wait! :O
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So glad my professors "cancelled" class tomorrow :#
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »

"Canceled"?
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

"Canceled"?

Technically my Uni is supposed to have class Monday and Tuesday but some professors cancelled their classes so students can enjoy the break early.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options

"Canceled"?

Technically my Uni is supposed to have class Monday and Tuesday but some professors cancelled their classes so students can enjoy the break early.

This is why I wish I was in college.