Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yay! More people downloading! Have fun! It's a wonderful addition to the series!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So happy for you guys! I hope the download goes quickly. <3

Took only 20 minutes to download, on the final stretch now haha.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    DoenuttyDoenutty Posts: 16 New Member
    I downloaded at 11pm when it became available but I've refrained from playing... I need to sleep tonight. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though as the gameplay sounds interesting. Enjoy☺
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Anybody see LGR's review of GT? It's amazing.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    I feel like a puppy I just want to jump on everyone and say IT'S DOWNLOADING!!!!
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Anybody see LGR's review of GT? It's amazing.

It's so freaking funny, and some interesting ideas for future clubs!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Downloading right now, so I can play when I get back from work. This'll be the longest day ever...
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    @MDianaSanders it will be so fun when you get to play though! Right know I'm getting ready to save and go to bed. I've made a snobby rich wohoo club with Bella Goth getting pregnant by Geoffrey Landgraabs
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Guess who showed up at the coffee shop to get his morning cup of Joe. ;) Gave me a start when he floated up right next to my pregnant sim. LOL I was like WAIT WAIT WAIT what you doing here Grim?!

TS4%20Death%20Coffee_zpso7teyshz.jpg

TS4%20Death%20Coffee%202_zpsm0e7gxwy.jpg

TS4%20Death%20Coffee%203_zpseuan9jdt.jpg
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    You must be kidding me. Now, if I'd known this was in the game, I wouldn't have had any arguments.

tumblr_nz4u97BMEa1rekivco1_1280.png
    tumblr_nz4ud4iWpS1rekivco1_500.png

(Curse my obsession with that Disney movie! Curse it!)
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    Thought I'd share my W.I.P.'s with you all! :)
    Exterior Cafe Lighting:
    12-10-15_3-05-13nbspAM_zpsx2zklqmm.png

And a little sneak peak inside for you all:
    12-10-15_3-05-48nbspAM_zpss8hddxtf.png

TOP SECRET PROJECT:
    12-10-15_4-03-04nbspAM_zpsmoig2y8g.png
    Any guesses? >:)>:)
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    TMBrandon wrote: »

TOP SECRET PROJECT:

A courthouse!
  • Options
    WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    I still haven't really played the game, lol. Building a house and creating a new family really takes time. Btw, I have noticed new GT songs in CAS and build mode and I have to say I really like them!
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Great pictures for those who posted and I'm really looking forward to more today!

@Wrwur I totally agree! The music is refreshing and I've yet to turn it down like I tend to do.

So in my game I'm now having trouble completing childhood aspirations! I am not complaining cause I am not forcing my kids to spend all their time working on them and so that is my doing. But the whole family has so much going on! I can't tell you how many invitations I've turned down! The phone is ringing off the hook and I'm loving it! I am just having trouble deciding which ones to accept.

I will put in a couple of grips but they are small ones. When away the list of skills to build at home is too small. I wish we could encourage skills not already learned but also some skills already learned aren't showing up. I also wish they would add "Do Homework" to the list of activities like "Tend Garden" and "Care for Self". I know I'd said that I may jump right into large families again, but with so much to do I may just have to keep them small at least until I get the hang of this. Seriously, those are my only grips and they don't even really relate to GT. LOL

I made a family club and it's really helped to focus them at home. I change the club activities when I want to encourage different things. I noticed that adding Sleep as an activity is awesome for building points, but they will want to sleep even when not tired so I change it in the morning so they stay active. Eat is another one you need to watch cause they will just keep eating LOL. It is an awesome way to test out club dynamics though and adding the club boost that give better work performance will really help them in their careers!

OK, I've gotta run son up to school so I can get back and into my game! I'll be checking the thread for everyone's updates! This will be me reading your posts:

12346430_1096735927027799_939744178879421979_n.jpg?oh=b52ad11763b1e0632da20a4407c6c1cf&oe=56D8B450
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Unfortunately my day will not include playing sims till tonight. Also I think a kiddo got me sick.... XD
  • Options
    at6y90u8q4m5.png
    We FINALLY made it to Windenburg! :smiley: and had to go all tourist... ;)
    lz2icm12x2xd.png
    numxjm3kb072.png
    mi8ms6y33jrt.png
    (taking screenshots in dimly lit discotheques - not really a great idea...)
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Morning, all. :smiley:
    It just seems right that the first screenshot I post with the new EP is - tada - the ducks of Windenburg!
    Windenburg_Ducks.png
  • Options
    How's everyone's games going?
  • Options
    TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    TMBrandon wrote: »

TOP SECRET PROJECT:

A courthouse!

:P nope! It's something disguised as something else.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited December 2015
    Wow, beautiful screenshots guys. Please keep 'em coming! Never stop!

I can't believe it but I somehow managed to leave my beloved bluffs...

09.12.15_04-18-01.png

*snief* :'(

Yeah, I am odd, I know, (or just obsessed with this lot) but I literally spent 3 days in a row (over 2 sim weeks just on the island) O.o.

However, today I have been optimizing one of the night-clubs, it's underground actually and very small but functional:

10.12.15_22-09-56.png

Bella spleeps on the bench, lol, all partied out.

10.12.15_22-26-00.png

This is the club-room of my DJane club (they can see through the pool how people are dancing, I love it):

10.12.15_22-32-16.png

10.12.15_22-34-04.png

Your turn @Ceres_Meiriona :blush:o:)

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Sorry to jump the queue (sounds like a Sim toilet, that is one annoying bug right there) but I have stuff to share!
    Candy visited the Von Haunt Estate:
    unddaenf1div.png
    And this is probably the most epic screenshot I made in a long time ;)
    agd5s537ue6q.png

Of course, joining the Spin Masters was a piece of cake (or scone)
    1m47e84er33v.png
    Candy & Candy :)
    ij535zeprv2v.png
    2m24d4ca8fr5.png
    5zimzjcqkiil.png
    Look at them moves!
    So, I think I'll let Candy overthrow the Spin Masters' leader, so she can complete her aspiration :naughty: I wouldn't have done that if Joaquin had been their leader, but now it turns out the lame guy is their leader, I might just give it a shot.
    This club stuff is really keeping me/Candy occupied, I still need to explore Windenburg! I really need more time to play!
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    @HalloMolli That is so awesome! Love the screens!

@MDianaSanders That screen is so EPIC! Keep them coming!

I don't have screens but I was so excited when my sim was out at a dance party and flirting a bit with a guy and the option to exchange numbers came up! It was so cute!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Nonono, there was no queue ^^ @MDianaSanders

@poeticnebula awww yes!! <3 I love that interaction as well. It makes so much sense in the context of this ep.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Sweet screenshots!!! It's always awesome to see what trouble everyone else is scaring up in their game.

I've been mildly obsessed with playing my old save that I was using to test culling. My family trees are still intact, and I've started to get really excited at how well things are going. I'll show ya! If you were to click on each of the generations you'd then see their spouses who have just as cluttered family lineage. No holes yet. ::squee:: and I'm not doing any self maintenance (like deleting unplayed townies or whatever). I just want to see what happens when you leave it all to the game.
    Heritage_zpsrl1g66k7.jpg

I'm playing rotationally right now, and when I came back to my main family the kids had grown up, and I was very pleasantly surprised by Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome here. We've been spending a lot of time in Windenburg trying to find him a sweetheart. ;)
    12-10-15_3-41-37nbspPM_zpsiu5cotd8.png

Oh, and this was a really strange occurrence lol. When I got back home from the Nightclub in Windenburg, I found my entire household crowded around the hottub.... just staring... with strange looks on their faces. I saw the woohoo hearts, but no one was coming up out of the water, and ghostie ancestor man was just chillin. rofl I reset the hottub and mom and dad surfaced with satisfied smiles and everyone went about their business. I'm guessing the ghost floated in autonomously and bugged everything out, but regardless, it was funny in that mysteriously awkward moment sort of way. LOL
    12-10-15_3-39-09nbspPM_zpsiqpd7ggb.png

The Knights club my sim joined makes me laugh. All they do is wander the hedge maze and play chess... while in armor. Cracks me up because it's just so utterly ridiculous. I still haven't made my own club. I will eventually, but just so many things on my to do list. >.<
    12-10-15_1-06-39nbspPM_zpswjuyniug.png

While wandering Windenburg, Richard met Piper, one of my sims I'd placed there just to fill a hole. I didn't realize it at the time, but they both have the insane trait, and when they met they autonomously synced their insane reactions. It was hilarious! They were like twins, totally hissing and freaking out while facing one another. I decided they were definitely made for each other. Piper will be the new Mrs. Goth. lol Here they are sync calming down after their insane rant. rofl
    Insane_zpsgta3tmdb.jpg

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    @Ceres_Meiriona What a coincidence I'm getting ready to play the goths too, I remodeled a version of their sims 2 house and put my own twist on it. :smiley: