Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP Confirmed?!?!

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    I think the circle would look cute in between GTW, Spa Day, and Perfect Patio.
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Sidenote, I had no idea such a wall existed. I think its pretty cool!
  • Options
    MaroonPantsMaroonPants Posts: 387 Member
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    Sidenote, I had no idea such a wall existed. I think its pretty cool!

Same!
    11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
    I made art of of a Pepe and Google Deep Dream XD
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Please EA, don't give anything dumb like a Lady Gaga EP
    (that would be hilarious to see announced tho, I wonder what would happen...)
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    Please EA, don't give anything dumb like a Lady Gaga EP
    (that would be hilarious to see announced tho, I wonder what would happen...)
    Lol no thank you! I definitely don't need any EP's based on popstars. I enjoy some of her music but bringing her into the sims would be just way too far.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited August 2015
    I cannot wait until it's over so we can move on from gamescom speculation and everyone can go back to their regularly scheduled complaining.

But on another note I do hope there's something more than just an EP. We'll know soon enough.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited August 2015
    I am surprised there are still threads being made that a new EP is coming. Gamescon has been common knowledge for months and it's not like the entire front page of the forum has been littered with speculation threads for weeks.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    I understand what some of you are saying, at the same time though they said "another" not "one more". I don't think they're referring to Cool Kitchen Stuff since we already know about that. It's already a given that that will be added. They're implying that it's something we don't know about yet. Besides, they don't make this big of deal on mere Stuff packs.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Also, about the 'toddlers' stuff, I know a lot of people want them patched in for free but it wouldn't surprise me if they were a part of a pack (not that I expect this announcement to have toddlers, I'm just saying that an expansion pack doesn't equal 'no toddlers').

In S3, swimming and boardwalks into the water were patched in. If it is major to the game, and toddlers is, then I think it will be patched. Many may not want supernaturals in their game, but a toddler is part of the life cycle and like basements are there if you choose to use them. I fail to see them not putting them in considering the many thousands of signatures on Change.org. Also, while nothing has been confirmed or denied concerning them, it has been said that they are looking into it and that it wasn't impossible, as taking infants out of the beds isn't either. Believe me, if they didn't plan on adding them, then they would've said so just like they did with create a style & open worlds. On things they definitely don't plan to bring back, they have had no problems saying so. They haven't said no to them, so that leaves it very much open. Considering how huge they were selling in the S3 store and the number of requests for content for them, I suspect they have always intended to include them. They also said they were left out of S4 due to time, which is very telling on it's own. :)

As for tomorrow, I think many who have been around a long time and know gamescom expect an EP and major announcement about it. They don't just announce little stuff, but game changing things there. If it was just little stuff, then no one would go to gamescom or be excited about it. As one simmer said, they usually show things to want to make buyers buy their game. Last year, it was S4, so I'm thinking it has to be an EP and hopefully a good one.

I'm hoping for Toddlers/preteen/family play or Seasons. I really hope it isn't Nightlife. We can get vamps in Supernatural and a city one by itself. We already have the bar scene and too much YA stuff. More bar/party stuff wouldn't excite me. They need something that everyone will want and will cater to many playing styles, not something we already have. They gave us camping and spas, so I think they are going to package things different for this game. Well, we can all hope for something mind blowing. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Man I'm going to be so disappointed if it's not a Late Night Expansion. If not I'm hoping it will be Generations.
  • Options
    LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    Man I'm going to be so disappointed if it's not a Late Night Expansion. If not I'm hoping it will be Generations.

Me Too
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I just want a new EP. That's all. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Same here, I need more things to do.
  • Options
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Same here, I need more things to do.
    And more venue types to send our sims to.
  • Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    There is no doubt in my mind they will announce a new game pack/expansion pack at gamescom. Remember this is their opportunity to get good coverage so they are going to use that opportunity to sell product, not give away free stuff. Now perhaps they will announce toddlers along with that but experience tells me probably not. All we can hope for now is a really good, in depth, value for money expansion....however looking at the latest KITCHEN stuff pack that only comes with one new style of counter (with that probably only one cooker and fridge if we are lucky) I wont hold out much hope
  • Options
    denisesundaedenisesundae Posts: 11 New Member
    LOL, It will be something new. It really is that simple. Why would they tweet/mention for us to find out what it is tomorrow, if we already know about Cool Kitchen Stuff? It is a blatant implication that we do NOT know what this new "it" is.
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    It's most likely going to be a new ep.
  • Options
    LOL, It will be something new. It really is that simple. Why would they tweet/mention for us to find out what it is tomorrow, if we already know about Cool Kitchen Stuff? It is a blatant implication that we do NOT know what this new "it" is.

Yeah, I know. I just meant that I'm not picky about what EP we are getting. And I know we're going to know about it doing the announcement, hopefully.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    denisesundaedenisesundae Posts: 11 New Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > denisesundae wrote: »
    >
    > LOL, It will be something new. It really is that simple. Why would they tweet/mention for us to find out what it is tomorrow, if we already know about Cool Kitchen Stuff? It is a blatant implication that we do NOT know what this new "it" is.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, I know. I just meant that I'm not picky about what EP we are getting. And I know we're going to know about it doing the announcement, hopefully.

Oh! I'm with you. I'm just ready for new anything. :)
  • Options
    > @DeKay said:
    > denisesundae wrote: »
    >
    > LOL, It will be something new. It really is that simple. Why would they tweet/mention for us to find out what it is tomorrow, if we already know about Cool Kitchen Stuff? It is a blatant implication that we do NOT know what this new "it" is.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, I know. I just meant that I'm not picky about what EP we are getting. And I know we're going to know about it doing the announcement, hopefully.

Oh! I'm with you. I'm just ready for new anything. :)

Yes! I can't wait for the announcement!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I can't see them announcing another gamepack since spa day just came out however I wouldn't mind if gamepack 3 is announced since it will probebly be releasing around winter.. The main focus however is on the next expansion pack.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Ok... Why would they go all the way to Germany to announce a pack that they already announced a week before ?
  • Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    I want Late Night too... but part of me thinks it would be hilarious if all of this speculation over basically nothing ended with the announcement of a completely unrelated EP or something like The Sims 4 Mobile.

• Options
    MaryJos wrote: »
    Ok... Why would they go all the way to Germany to announce a pack that they already announced a week before ?

They won't. I'm sure it's an expansion pack their going to announce. We all know about Cool Kitchens which is a stuffpack. That said they might demo cool kitchens with the ice cream maker in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top