Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP Confirmed?!?!

Comments

• Options
    MaroonPantsMaroonPants Posts: 387 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    " We are excited to announce Cool Kitchen stuff( trolololol)" <- This would be the funniest and lamest announcement ever!

Cool Kitchen Stuff is a lame SP itself, tbh

guess you're not an Ice Cream fan then.

I do, but for like a Summertime Fun pack or something
    11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
    I made art of of a Pepe and Google Deep Dream XD
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    " We are excited to announce Cool Kitchen stuff( trolololol)" <- This would be the funniest and lamest announcement ever!

Or a builder that wants to make kitchens that do not look like the last 100 kitchens you have built..... :)
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    Piperbird1 wrote: »

Or a builder that wants to make kitchens that do not look like the last 100 kitchens you have built..... :)

Touche...
    11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member

I always appreciate kitchen stuff in Sims since there is never quite enough, even more so with Sims 4's limit options.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Lol @ all the people thinking that they WON'T announce an EP at Gamescom. They aren't going to promote CKS anymore than they promoted the last two stuff packs.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    MikeAM91MikeAM91 Posts: 165 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    Lol @ all the people thinking that they WON'T announce an EP at Gamescom. They aren't going to promote CKS anymore than they promoted the last two stuff packs.

Exactly! Which means they will hardly promote CKS at all.
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    .... What else would they do at Gamescom?? I would start preparing yourself for the most stripped down version of Night Life/Late Night ever imagined.

Pretty much ^this^

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Oh my god I read too fast and I thought someone said toddlers should be in the Cool Kitchen stuff pack and all I could think of was
    https://youtu.be/kG2EQEsGFCc
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    Oh my god I read too fast and I thought someone said toddlers should be in the Cool Kitchen stuff pack and all I could think of was
    I like my toddlers well done, what about you?
  • Options
    Astro wrote: »
    I like my toddlers well done, what about you?

Medium Rare, gotta love red toddler! (Just typing that made me realize how plummed up the Sims community is :D )
  • Options
    dadnboydadnboy Posts: 323 Member
    *hopes for toddler ep at least*
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    I cannot believe you guys actually think they're referring to Cool Kitchen LOL. OBVIOUSLY they are referring to something not announced yet (unlike Cool Kitchen).
  • Options
    I cannot believe you guys actually think they're referring to Cool Kitchen LOL. OBVIOUSLY they are referring to something not announced yet (unlike Cool Kitchen).

First, there is no OBVIOUSLY at all. It is all speculation.

Second, do you see the pack bubble on the wall already?
  • Options

If you really read their tweet, they hashtagged Gamescom. They are OBVIOOOUSSSLLYYYYY referring to an unannounced pack, feature, anything. It's not rocket science.
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    The closer it gets to this big reveal the more I doubt it'll be toddlers. -big sigh-
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member

If you really read their tweet, they hashtagged Gamescom. They are OBVIOOOUSSSLLYYYYY referring to an unannounced pack, feature, anything. It's not rocket science.
    They're obviously referring to the addition of never-before-seen gnomes. Duh.
  • Options
    kirby356 wrote: »

Well whatever the case may be, it's NOT Cool Kitchen Stuff and that's all I wanted to point out.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member

With EA this is no "obviously." Before sims 4 came out I thought it was obvious that the game would include an open world, create a style, and toddlers because all of those things were enjoyed from the past game and it was 2014 so obviously they weren't going to go back to a closed world like it was 1992 or something. I was wrong. I've learned that everything deserves to be questioned when it's coming from EA.
  • Options
    kirby356 wrote: »

Kitchen Gnomes!
  • Options

With EA this is no "obviously." Before sims 4 came out I thought it was obvious that the game would include an open world, create a style, and toddlers because all of those things were enjoyed from the past game and it was 2014 so obviously they weren't going to go back to a closed world like it was 1992 or something. I was wrong. I've learned that everything deserves to be questioned when it's coming from EA.

That's irrelevant to the subject.
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I really hope its a new EP, the stuff and game packs and nice (if you're into that kinda thing) and all that but I would MUCH rather prefer a new EP to be released.
  • Options

Correct. Not rocket science. Here is what they said:
    Another circle is going to be added next to The Sims 4. Find out what it is tomorrow at ‪#‎EAgamescom‬. Watch it live on http://bit.ly/1MKPAhG.

Here is the picture of the wall: 11781871_928034677235603_3807851882880188987_n.jpg?oh=c9a27d0e28a4842349d4e4ca942e53b4&oe=5682CBB6

You will notice the Base and 5 bubbles for the packs that are already out. I do not see a bubble for kitchen. They said ANOTHER, one, not MORE.

If it was kitchen AND something else, they would have said something other than 'another'.
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

That's pretty funny... but I just want to clarify that the bbq featured is from modthesims- it's not a bug from TS2.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member

That's irrelevant to the subject.

Not really. You said it was obvious that they are going to announce something we don't know about. I'm saying no it's not obvious and giving my reason for thinking that.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i hope its an wp with workable washers and dryers in that ep
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top