Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hattys: SHOWCASE *The Haunted Mansion*

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! The villa is stunning! Gorgeous architecture again! Love the pool area and the stylish interiors. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello! The last additions to your thread are great! Both Fancy Suburban Home and Pretty Villa are really amazing homes, great job! Already favourited them on the gallery! :)
  • Options
    HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I finished my matching neighbourhood this week, Pictures are below of how it looks
    I apologise in advance for the large amount of photos.. :)

This is how the matching neighbourhood looks:
    20537209195_902f8abc79_b.jpg
    20543638281_3e97184ae4_b.jpg
    20349243548_f6620a82a3_b.jpg

You will be able to find all these 4 houses on my gallery link below..

This one is my Classic Suburban Home
    So, this is the 4th in my matching neighbourhood series..

The Gallery link is here

20543741651_931d52a6a4_b.jpg
    20349282878_2d1e6e99f3_b.jpg
    20350575369_cb9cb77ce2_b.jpg
    20350449159_3b820e2585_b.jpg
    20349069080_1971053442_b.jpg
    20510869896_e6e4b4ccd8_b.jpg
    20543493051_4b3ee66b68_b.jpg
    20543480641_c5434bacf6_b.jpg
    20543453471_461c952538_b.jpg
    20543443201_fe838d0436_b.jpg
    20511451186_9cd0221748_b.jpg
    20349689638_693a21f449_b.jpg

25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your neighbourhood of homes looks very nice! :) It will be nice for simmers to have a neighbourhood of your homes.
    Classic Suburban Home is very nice! :) The exterior of the home looks very nice! It complements well with the other homes in your neighbourhood. The roofing is very nice! The brick exterior texture of the homes looks nice. The flowers and rocks in the front area of the home looks very pretty! Very nice backyard pool, hot tub and outdoors living areas! The flower box windows look pretty! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Nice umbrella covered table nook for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors and dine in the sunshine. The armchairs and sofa seats sitting area is a nice poolside area for sims to enjoy relaxing together having a chat. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The colour scheme and layiut of the living room is very nice! Nice TV watching alcove area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas there with sunshine coming in through the windows. Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase whilst sitting on the seats in the room or have fun playing chess. It is nice that you have a stereo there for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst sitting in the room or have fun dancing to the music! Very nice floor patterning in the kitchen! The dining room is so nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the room! The corner sofas sitting nook in the room is nice for sims to chat after their meals. The blossom and the eggs basket on the coffee table are nice touches there. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The pictures on the bedroom walls add nice looks to the rooms. It is nice that you have placed fireplaces in the bedrooms. Nice armchairs sitting areas in the rooms. Sims will enjoy watching TV in bed. The flowers and plants on the bedside tables are nice for simd to see when they wake up in the mornings. It is nice that there is playroom for the kids near their bedroom. They will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The deer there is cute!
    Each of your homes in the neighbourhood are very nice! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful neighbourhood, looks very beautiful all matching! Fantastic architecture all round :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations on Poseidon's Palace being favourited by Maxis! :) It is such a very detailed build! The exterior design of the home, the outdoors areas, the water features and the furnishing of the interior all are so very nice!
  • Options
    Your matching neighbourhood looks just wonderful! Great job Hattys! :)
  • Options
    oblivion627oblivion627 Posts: 89 Member
    Oh my goodness. Your creations...they're simply stellar! You have a great deal of creativity in your veins, for certain! It's clear that you've been at this for a long time. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful lots. Just wow. WOW.
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow @masajo @vethesims and @oblivion627 for your kind comments, I really appreciate them and I'm so happy that you like my builds!

+ @rosemow I'm so happy they liked it, I really wasn't expecting it! thanks for letting me know :)

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Your finished neighborhood looks so gorgeous! Its great you stuck with the theme and made so many lovely homes to fill it. :smile:
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hatty, you have a fantastic catalogue, but I wanted to especially compliment you on your Haunted Mansion build. I don't see it in your showcase thread yet, but I can't wait. :D From the architecture to the landscaping to the interior, I loved everything about it! It will definitely be the lot that my sims will be heading for when Halloween rolls around. ;)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    @spectorcody Thanks and I'm very happy you like the neighbourhood, I'm glad I finally got round to finishing it, I was almost running out if ideas at the end! :)

@bryonyrae Thanks for your lovely comment, the photos will be coming up soon :) Your basement tutorial really helped me out with the landscaping, I've taken a lot of tips from you that have also helped with my other builds, I'm also very happy you like my creations!

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Sorry for the delay in photos, I've been moving from Switzerland to Germany this week! :) it's nice to finally have a house and a stable internet connection... I hate hotel living!

Here's Cozy tudor home:
    For the gallery link, please click here

Floral themed exterior on the house.. :)
    19915692694_2086bca032_b.jpg
    A closer look at the vines and landscaping..
    20351589829_e8779c7060_b.jpg
    A full back garden with many things for the family to do!
    20351543519_3b5ef32f30_b.jpg
    A formal dining room.. :)
    19917292263_f3fe56555f_b.jpg
    A small but practical kitchen :)
    20529292682_7160e77fef_b.jpg
    The cozy looking hallway...
    20544591301_23efb4a6bd_b.jpg
    The lounge with a huge tv!
    19915527074_7262cee18a_b.jpg
    A little hobbies room :)
    20350078180_849c3dca62_b.jpg

I hope you liked it :) Please let me know what you think!

Post edited by Hattys on

• Options
    I hope that you are settling well into your new home in Germany. :)
    Cozy Tudor is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so nice! The roofing is very nice and the greenery looks very nice on the exterior of the building! The flower box windows look pretty! The dormer is nice and it looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The exterior of the home is so nice! Very nice pool, outdoors dining and hot tub back patio! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, flowers and trees in the build, both in front and the back areas of the home! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ, and eating the food on the picnic table, enjoying dining in such a nice plants and flowers outdoors setting! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing in the hot tub on the back porch. The child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme of the dining room is very nice. The flowers on the dining table and the pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when sitting there dining. The bookcase looks great in the corner nook. It looks nice how you have curtained the archway through to the kitchen. Very nice kitchen! The kitchen floor patterning is very nice! Nice stone texture of the kitchen wall. The cutlery, menu board and pans are nice kitchen touches on the walls. Nice bar counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice fireplace nook beside of the staircase. The pictures on the wall and the plants and flowers on the fireplace ledge look very nice there. Very nice living room! The furnishing of it is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the display shelves items either sides of the TV. Sims will have fun playing chess with sunlight coming in through the windows or enjoy sitting resting watching TV. Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer. It is nice that there is a music room in the home. The wall pattern in the room is very pretty!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wow, you're so talented! Your tudor's home are incredible, so much detailed. And I also like you're suburban builds. I'll be following you in the Gallery :)
  • Options
    The Haunted Mansion
    Gallery link is here

A scary looking mansion in the middle of the woods...
    20568826040_a109855c1c_b.jpg
    Here it is in an evening view, It might be easier to see :)
    20747895362_728a48fe09_b.jpg
    A moat surrounding the mansion with a red tint... could it be blood? ;)
    20747411072_a83ce48ef0_b.jpg
    A creepy looking church and graveyard in the back garden...
    20570068239_3a7c65dd11_b.jpg
    Inside the church...
    20730457946_b5c8b29dac_b.jpg
    The hallway of the house..
    20763804141_e80167b8e4_b.jpg
    The gothic styled lounge.
    20730608736_085b07924e_b.jpg
    a little inspiration from @spectorcody with the fireplace ;)
    20747462202_d31c203e9c_b.jpg
    Dark kitchen..
    20135894603_206bafcf96_b.jpg
    The bar room.. who ate the fish?
    20568880228_cd47015627_b.jpg
    The formal dining area
    20568869788_7980f32986_b.jpg
    A gothic styled bedroom...
    20730486136_82460105c0_b.jpg
    Started with gothic, ended with classy suburban bedroom furniture.. I just couldn't resist ;)
    20569989439_d8e4dbd35e_b.jpg

Sorry about the mass amount of photos, I hope you liked it :) I'd love to know what you think!

• Options
    Haunted Mansion is a very grand haunted home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The roofing is so very nice! The towers are very nice! The greenery on the exterior looks very great! The layout of the build is very great! The most on the edges of the home is very nice! The red colour of the water fountain adds to the haunted theme of the build! The plants look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the water! The Church and graveyard in the build looks very nice in the build. The brick texture of the Church suits the build, and it looks very nice how you have placed the tombstones there! The interior wall panelling looks nice. The red aisle way is a nice touch down the middle of the Church. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black marble flooring looks very elegant! The floral wall picture and the flowers on the front hall table are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice living room! The red and black colour of the room is very nice! It looks very nice hoe you have placed the red sofas and ottoman stools there, for sims to enjoy sitting there having a chat. The gnome looks great in the fireplace! The fruit bowl and teaset are nice touches on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved stove and bar stool counter looks very nice! The floral and portrait pictures look very nice on the kitchen wall. The knives, spice set and hot chocolate items look nice on the kitchen counters. Very nice bar room! It looks very nice how you have placed the drinks display shelves and the aquariums there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The dining room is very nice! The type of dining seats that you have used there looks nice and suits well the type of home. It is nice that you have placed the seats on the ends of the table as well as on the sides. It looks nice how you have angled the table in the room. The wall of bookcases looks great in the room! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The purple and black colour scheme of the first bedroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy watching TV when laying in bed. The musician themed pictures on the wall are nice touches in the room. The brown and beige colour scheme of the second bedroom looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the bookcase and placed them beside the bed. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings.
    The home is so nice! The exterior design, and the furnishing of the interior is very nice! :)
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Your builds are stunning!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Haunted Mansion looks amazing!! You did a great job with the haunted part, it really looks spooky! :)
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Inspiring builds! And the gnomes in the haunted mansion LOL
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! <3 Haunted mansion is truly an inspiring build! Great architecture! Love the roof work and what you did with the lighting for the fountain area. Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. :)
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    @Hattys Everytime I come on here it reminds me that I need to download more of your houses for my games and sims. They are just spectacular ✿!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    francoesquefrancoesque Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2015
    Another lovely build @Hattys - hope Germany is treating you well. Great shot of the kitchen framed by the arch. The mini cemetery is a terrific touch. May move some of my braver sims in as their winter lodgings.
    Post edited by francoesque on
  • Options
    SimsByFairySimsByFairy Posts: 64 Member
    Dear @Hattys . I need all your houses in my game! Love them all. And totally in love with your haunted mansion. You are an amazing creator! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow @misscbong @vethesims @Angelllite7 @yanti68 @isleroux @francoesque and @Fairysimmer_dk for your lovely comments! I'm so happy you like my builds :) I've been getting behind with my showcase recently because I've been busy with youtube but more photos etc of recent builds will be put up soon! Wishing you all a lovely week <3