Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**New Build*** -Scandinavian Living¤- ChubbyChuckTS Showcase

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern home! I love the vibrant colours you have used. :)
  • Options
    ChubbychuckChubbychuck Posts: 214 Member
    @yanti68 Thank you very much! :)
    My Gallery

Origin: ChubbyChuckTS
  • Options
    New Build: Ultra Lux

Exterior:

2i9qlnk.jpg

r02ykx.jpg

200661y.jpg

1zwkrgl.jpg

2e1y8f8.jpg

Interior:

ddz8ds.jpg

30j74et.jpg

5zme7k.jpg

j10jki.jpg

It has more rooms and more stuff, but if you want to take a closer look at it, here's the link to the Gallery

Happy Simming, folks! :)
    My Gallery

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Ultra Lux is a very nice home! :)The roofing, exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! Very nice outdoors rooftop dining and bar patio! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there! Sims will enjoy sitting there in the sunshine or in the evening air, enjoying eating food and having a drink from the fountain and banquet table. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, whilst listening to the piano being played. It is great that you have used the tiki bar, It is a great home for a party! The corner rocks, plants and water fall feature looks so very nice! It looks great for sims to see when sitting at the tables there! The stone texture of the wall, and the bar sign look great! The hot tub alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights with the eclipse patterns on them around the edge of the tub, and the waterfall windows look nice. It is nice that you have massage tables either sides of the tub for sims to enjoy relaxing massages. Sims will enjoy doing restful yoga on the mats there as well. The water feature along the edge of the area looks very nice. It is a very nice wellness area of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the kitchen and living room is very nice! Very nice curved bar stool counter! It looks very nice how you have used the half walls to separate off the living room sofa seats sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching TV. The blue rose floor rug is a nice touch in the room. Very nice downstairs fireplace sitting nook! The black marble flooring is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting there having a chat and warming up near the fire. The red colour of the walls looks nice with the marble flooring. The statues are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. Very nice library nook for sims to enjoy rekaxing on the seating, reading a book from the bookcase.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you very much for your kind, and detailed review, as always! I had a lot of fun designing this one! :)
    My Gallery

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Very diverse and interesting builds! So many styles!

BTW, @Chubbychuck - I have a photobucket account too and it doesn't let me post the pics when I do a new message either. I've found I have to post a message with only a couple of words first, then edit it and add my picture links. Works great just an extra step.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @Ash072 Thanks!.

Yeah, i can understand that some people would want to use Photobucket over some other host services. It is better than most image hosting services out there, but at the moment, i've gotten used to imgur.
    My Gallery

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I need to try imgur or tinypic...it's kind of a pain to make a post then have to edit it. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @Ash072 Sorry, it was tinypic i was using. :D
    My Gallery

• Options
    Sharing a lot i forgot to share a while back, but one which i re-designed a little bit and re-uploaded.

The Open Book Library (And Internet Cafê).

vy42ds.jpg

4py0s6.jpg

fp88xy.jpg

ouuxsh.jpg

2dgp9iq.jpg

For more info on this lot, here's a link to the Gallery

Happy Simming! :)
    My Gallery

• Options
    The Open Book Library looks great! :) The exterior design of it as a book with the corner pages of the book being open looks very creative! Very nice layout of the build! The design of the exterior and interior levels looks very nice! It looks nice how you have set up the outdoors tables for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book in the outdoors air. The glass walls atrium in the middle of the interior looks very nice! The seat benches look nice how you have placed them on the sides of the glass walls. The floor textures in the buikd are very nice! Very nice design and furnishing of the different sections of the upper level! It looks nice how you have rooms where sims can go and choose books to read from the bookcases. Very nice study area where you have set up tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and reading a book. They will enjoy playing chess at the chess tables. Nice armchairs nook areas for sims to sit, relax, and read a good book. The black and white chequered wall patterning in the bathrooms looks nice.
    The library is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting :)
  • Options
    foxfaesfoxfaes Posts: 89 Member
    The open book library is amazing! I love that so much and it is so unique and unexpected. I just love everything about it!
    Origin ID: foxfaes
    My Gallery! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow @foxfaes Thank you both very much! :smiley:
    My Gallery

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Great showcase here, You have plenty of nice and creative stuff. The treehouse is very realistic, love it! Your interiors are quite detailed and awesome. I love the book idea on that cafe. looks just like a book! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Options
    @SpecterCody Thank you very much! :)

I love interior decorating and gardening in real life, and i am sadly a perfectionist, and i will probably never get 100% pleased with my work, personally, hah!
    My Gallery

• Options
    edited August 2015
    New Venue: Lounge.

Drink & Dine!

2w4zq5h.jpg

algjdi.jpg

2lnygxs.jpg

afdp28.jpg

2zdufwh.jpg

Here's the link to the Gallery and if you like it, leave a comment and/or follow me to get updates whenever I release new builds (which is quite often!) :smiley:

I am also in the process of setting up my own design blog, which i'll post more info on, at a later date, once I am certain that it's good enough!

Update: Had to re-upload this build as the piano player was having trouble fitting between the wall and the piano!

The piano players should be able to play the piano now! :D
    Post edited by Chubbychuck on
    My Gallery

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Drink and Dine is a very nice place for sims to visit for a meal! :) Very nice layout of the build! It looks great how you have placed the signs outside the front of the venue and have placed lights to separate off car parking spots! It looks nice how you have used the hedging on the edges in the build. The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. The red flower boxes look very pretty on the edges of the open windows bar area! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the venue! The red and white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the long bar stool counter! The chef pig looks cute on the counter! The alternating condiments and fruit bowls look nice on the counters and add a great dining feel , and the fruit pictures and menu boards on the wall add to the restaurant feel. The white kitchen wall tiling and the red cabinets look nice together. The fridge nook is great! The lounge bar area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables, having a drink and listening to comedy performances. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels! The drinks display shelves look nice on the wall. Very nice music and sofa seats sitting area! It is great that piano players can now play the piano whilst sims are enjoying resting on the sofas there :) The flowers are pretty for sims to see as they are sitting there.
    The venue is very nice :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you very much! I wasn't sure where to go with this build. It actually started out as a residential lot, but changed my mind halfways through the build! :smiley:
    My Gallery

• Options
    Finished designing a new Bedroom today.

Autumn Beedroom with a Walk-in-Closet.

732ydg.jpg

mwurzs.jpg

14nlfeg.jpg

Here's the link to the Gallery

Happy Simming and thanks for taking a peak at my thread! :smiley:
    My Gallery

• Options
    The orange and brown colour scheme of Autumn Bedroom is very nice and reflects the season so very well! It is a very nice bedroom :) Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst laying in bed. The circles floor patterning adds a very nice look in the room. The wooden stumps bedside tables looks great for the Autumn theme! The bedhead wall window is nice. It looks very nice how you have used the mirror walls to separate off the closet dressing room! The walk in closet is very nice! It looks nice how you,placed clothes wall shelves there. The cabinets look great placed either sides of the dresser. The toiletries and folded clothes on the dresser, and the shoes rack and sports items on the floor are nice homely touches in the bedroom.
    It is a very nice Autumn themed bedroom :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow !

I do hope we get the colorwheel, like the one we had in TS3, though. Would be excellent for making proper seasonal themed rooms/lots etc if we can pick the colors ourselves regardless of object. :)
    My Gallery

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Ok, this next build is going to be a lot of pictures, because there are just a lot of rooms i had to cover (Wish i was good at video editing and recording LOL!)

Living In a Box

Exterior.

2aguwbo.jpg

ztdrgp.jpg

9rinic.jpg

Interior.

nxm6n8.jpg

2ahil4j.jpg

fa5w78.jpg

2q3zrsg.jpg

fbal9j.jpg

2wncs50.jpg

55rnn7.jpg

4qr4at.jpg

192ky0.jpg

2czvz8y.jpg

Phew! A lot of pictures, but i think the build was covered :smiley:

Here's the link to the Gallery

Happy Simming!

EDIT: Had to fix the computer area. Sims can now use the computers properly! :blush:
    Post edited by Chubbychuck on
    My Gallery

• Options
    Living in a box is a very nice home! :) The design of the build is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the hedging around the edges of the lot and have used the hedge arch. The water fountain features are very pretty! Very nice upper patio outdoors living and dining area! The layout of the patio looks very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and sitting on the bar stools eating their food looking out at the views. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting areas on the patio for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine and having a chat. They will have fun playing chess on the table there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The scenic pictures on the walls of the sitting room are calming for sims to see as they are sitting on the sofas there. The colours of the walls in the bathroom gives a very nice look and feel to the room. The bath alcove is nice. It is nice that you have a sauna in the home, where sims can enjoy coming to and have a rest. It looks great how you have done the sculpture feature between the staircases! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in a diagonal line on the side walls! The large island stove, sink and bar stool counter is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets to create a nook area where you have placed the pans and knives on the wall! The fruit bowl, condiments, books and knives are nice kitchen touches on the counter. The computer study desk nook in the study is a great place for sims to enjoy reading a book or using the computer. Very nice indoor pool, dancing and music area! The fish fountain looks nice going into the pool. Sims will have fun dancing there to the music from the stereo! They will enjoy playing a the various musical instruments in the music room area. The black colour of the areas looks very stylish! It is nice that you have a sitting corner with the sofa seats. Sims will enjoy chatting there whilst listening to the music. The green plants complement well with the black colour of the areas. Very nice bar and games room! The aquarium is a nice touch in the room. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. It looks very nice how you have set up the computer nooks there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The ceiling spotlights in the juke box area look great!
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Living in a Box is nicely done! Like the kitchen with the big center island and I like how you used the fish tanks in the bar area! Great job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    @rosemow @Tiki5872 Thank you very much!

At first, i wasn't sure about the fish tanks, but now? I want more variety in fish tanks. They can be used in so many ways. Perhaps i should wish for a fish tank build tool within the game? :D
    My Gallery