Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• Options
    FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    'Small' creators need visibility let's give them some room at the top!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jonson
    @Novahawk35

Motivation: This sim is just cool! The items are chosen with great care and the colours match perfectly with each other. It's funky and daring just like sims 4 should be!
    00.jpg

Two Women/youngman/Pet
    @yaptenkou
    Motivation: This player does requests. You give just a few words and S/HE will make magic for you! Just like this household each character is different and the cat is just a darling! This pleyr breaks the design rules in a very creative way!
    00.jpg

Najarro
    @shellybearsims
    Motivation: An excellent sim and we need more like her! And that is true oh oh ohhhh ^^
    https://athena.thesims.com/v1/images/0/0x00000a4a/D02187C7-B625-11E9-8821-32E030399C08/00.jpg

Today is My Birthday
    @chrissy331976
    Motivation: A birthday sim and a great addition to the Maxis fave sim indeed! Let's give some diversity!
    00.jpg

• Lilly•
    @hakkarue
    Motivation: All you can do now is go: awwwwwwwwww!!!! ^^ Well it's just great.

00.jpg

That's all folks!
    o:)<3>:) Yours FruUtter o:)<3>:)

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you very much for nominating my Samuel Salmon, @AIRIS6962 B)!

Edit: Thank you very much Maxis for faving my Samuel Salmon B)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Hello!

These nominees are from my weekly sim challenge here on the forums: Dynamic Developers.

This week's challenge was "Log cabin, vacation home" - and to create a sim to go with it.

Nominee 1:
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery Name Of Household: Sunil
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CAC86DC0B68111E98F28898789D8E217?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false

Nominee 2:
    Origin ID: Wendyology
    Gallery Name Of Household: Sunil
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7C16D3DEB6F211E98D21898789D8E217?

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I'd like to nominate @Airis6962 for Moon

link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4BE95AABABAE11E98CF9AACBBB995B3D?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false

This mermaid is really interesting and eclectic.

Thank you very much for your consideration, Maxis :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you very much @coolsim9999999 ! <3 You´re so sweet!

But I´m affraid it won´t be considered because this:

"- Households
    Be innovative with your outfits. We all enjoy Sims with different looks!
    Households with custom poses will not be curated, unless the Sim or Pet is standing and showing most of the body.
    Celebrities, public figures, or copyrighted fictional characters cannot be curated.
    We love backstories! They are not required, but we really enjoy reading the stories you create, and we believe other players do as well."

Take a look at 'How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Curation guide!'

• Options
    You're very welcome, @AIRIS6962 :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited August 2019

<3 The theme is Diversity. <3

Hummel
    @shellybearsims

Motivation: A great houseld of 4. Diverse and happy! What elese is there to say? ;)
    00.jpg

@hyaleroux
    Elderly Bro
    Motivation: This is waht sims is all about right? Humour and proportions - this sim got it all!

00.jpg

Nailla
    @CamyWell
    Motivation: Gallery need more sims that are: "She is a free thinker and she knows what she wants" That is diversity too!
    00.jpg

GENDER SWAP PANCAKES
    @tdamiano1970

Motivation: A great spin-off of the Maxis material! This is what this game is about! ;)
    00.jpg

The Gender Deitys
    @The_Great_Sage98

Motivation: Yes, there are far too few sims that break gender rules on the Gallery and the pop tab. These are a great contrast to the millennial whoop on the Popular now tab.
    00.jpg

Don't Call ME SWEETY!
    @CamyWell
    There are many beautiful pets running around the Gallery. Now it seems that the times are changing. As one player said: "Forget Grumpy Cat, It's grumpy otter now!" Indeed why should not pets say like Barb Wire: "Don't Calle me Babe!"
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sul sul simmers & Maxis fave reviewers :) I'm very honored to receive a Maxis fave for my latest simmie "A Rose for You"! Thanks so much for faving her & now please allow me to pay the kindness forward to one or more of these wonderful new households:

♥Trouble♥ by CarolColors ~ I was instantly infatuated with good ol' Terrance here when I saw him in the gallery. So much so I had to drop him in CAS to check him out immediately. Guaranteed not to disappoint when anyone gets him in game. Yep, he's trouble alright and so full of handsome swagger <3
    [img][/img]YssLwSf.jpg

Thanks so much for favoriting this great household! Cruz Aventura by MenaBuchner ~ This sim is full of character. He's very distinguished & clearly a professional. Additionally the description holds a fun, creative guessing game riddle. Very well done sim & style <3
    [img][/img]aFlEzPI.jpg

Thanks so much for favoriting this great household! ~♥Veracity♥~ by TheElvenSimmer ~ Oh this is a pampered pooch for sure & all dolled up ready for so many places to go! Even her name is so fancy & completely fitting. The pet artistry here is beyond my skill & patience level that's for sure! I'm amazed <3
    [img][/img]5WQbPgr.jpg

Thanks so much for favoriting this great household! Ashley Henry Base Game by withlovejulien ~ This is an all around wonderful sim from his gorgeous, rarely used skintone to his wonderful bio with hopes for his future DJ career. The major bonus with this sim comes with the fashions! 5 great outfits in all the categories is something I rarely see creators taking the time to do <3
    [img][/img]HRMiHru.jpg

Thanks so much for valuing our recommendations on these forum pages! Dag dag for now ;)
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Hello!

These nominees are from my weekly sim challenge here on the forums: Dynamic Developers.

This week's challenge was "A Fruit Themed Room" - and to create a sim to go with it.

Nominee:
    Gallery Name Of Household: Grow fruit
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BA6EACBABAEF11E9869732E030399C08?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    I would like to nominate the following sims for Maxis Favorites:

Trouble by CarolColors 00.jpg

...And some entries to my two challenges, ♥Mentor Challenge ♥ and My Hero Challenge:

♥Mentor Challenge♥ by Origin ID: cynthiacrawford 00.jpg

My Mentors by Origin ID: Gwiniel 00.jpg

♥Mentor Challenge-Rhisk♥ by Origin ID: Popee2017 00.jpg

My Hero by Origin ID: 103058pdnewton 00.jpg

Adams by Origin ID: Marish01 00.jpg

My Hero Challenge by Origin ID: theoctanepumpkin 00.jpg
  • Options
    LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    :o
    Do not miss this creation!
    Nika by Sacred70
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I only nominate creators who say no to violent communication on the Gallery: meaning no Capslock shouting, no name calling, no labeling

<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)<3
    All nominations as seen in CAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVHii3P6mFE
    <3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)<3>:)

Glozo
    @Vicora-Vico
    Motivation: deep purple combined with contrasting colours and comes right out of a Tarot Deck. This pet is not your ordinary kitch or
    illustration. It is neither surface imaging nor a copy from a photograph. This pet has a concept, style and originality.
    If there is art in Sims 4 - this is it.
    00.jpg

Hulk
    @Vicora-Vico
    Motivation: Hulk can definatly help the Crusader. A cool spin-off of the well known The Hulk. Effectful broad brush stroaks, tasteful combinations, Expressive character, excellent composition.
    00.jpg

The Crusader

@jwjj420
    A great spin-off: "Fighting the battle with the Holy Light. The Crusader from Diablo 3."
    00.jpg

The Witch
    @nanalucky
    He is juts cool, unforgetable and great dresser.
    00.jpg

♥♥Sisters♥Teens♥♥

@aussiekarima
    Cool duo with great ornaments and colours.
    00.jpg

^Blue Dragon^
    @Sims4482
    Deep blue colour combined with fresh cobolt reminds you of Batique and cool muzzle!
    00.jpg

♥Star♥
    @KittySnowball
    A lovely little twighlight or sunset pet!
    00.jpg

Kehrlich Sisters
    @Momopapagei
    Every detail in the outfits is planned. Excellent features and characters!
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

Post edited by FruUtter on
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    A bonus nomination:

Tiger
    @44beg
    What a pet! Great character and lovely colours!
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

• Options
    Hello!

This week's challenge was "A Yoga Studio" - and to create a sim to go with it.

Nominee 1:
    Origin ID: Wendyology
    Gallery Name Of Household:Arham Gale
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/838951A8BDEF11E987C71090911CB41A?

Nominee 2:
    Gallery Name Of Household: Yoga Yoga Yoga
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AD514A94BFC411E988D71090911CB41A?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    T1BOTT1BOT Posts: 2 New Member
    I have got a suggestion
    it's called Requested build I T1BOT by Fellisim

Why: this person is young and kind and she needs a boost this platform

that's all that I will be nominating bye ❤❤❤
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thank YOU for the nomination dear @BreeMiles :)
    Because of you I have received my very first ever Maxis Fave/Maxis Curated!!
    I'm stunned because I honestly never expected that "ribbon" to ever be seen on something I uploaded.

Thank YOU Maxis Team for your part in causing the big smile that's on my face right now.
  • Options
    kass17kass17 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2019
    I would like to nominate some cute households.

1. Beautiful Bethany by @luk4spuk4s
    2. Ute by @12mich06
    3. Susane by @zuno3012
  • Options
    LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    Hey hey hey!!
    Hey hey hey!
    I'd like to nominate some great households!
    1) Creation name: Sadie
    Creator: Lexibai

2) Creation name: Mia Martin
    Creator: StephieCat123

3) Creation name: Astral
    Creator: tarotman54
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I only nominate creators who say no to violent communication on the Gallery: meaning no Capslock shouting, no name calling, no labeling

THEME: Diversity

Nominations are in the later post
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited September 2019
    FruUtter wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVHii3P6mFE

Glozo
    @Vicora-Vico
    Motivation: deep purple combined with contrasting colours and comes right out of a Tarot Deck. This pet is not your ordinary kitch or
    illustration. It is neither surface imaging nor a copy from a photograph. This pet has a concept, style and originality.
    If there is art in Sims 4 - this is it.
    00.jpg

Hulk
    @Vicora-Vico
    Motivation: Hulk can definatly help the Crusader. A cool spin-off of the well known The Hulk. Effectful broad brush stroaks, tasteful combinations, Expressive character, excellent composition.
    00.jpg

The Crusader

@jwjj420
    A great spin-off: "Fighting the battle with the Holy Light. The Crusader from Diablo 3."
    00.jpg

The Witch
    @nanalucky
    He is juts cool, unforgetable and great dresser.
    00.jpg

♥♥Sisters♥Teens♥♥

@aussiekarima
    Cool duo with great ornaments and colours.
    00.jpg

^Blue Dragon^
    @Sims4482
    Deep blue colour combined with fresh cobolt reminds you of Batique and cool muzzle!
    00.jpg

♥Star♥
    @KittySnowball
    A lovely little twighlight or sunset pet!
    00.jpg

Kehrlich Sisters
    @Momopapagei
    Every detail in the outfits is planned. Excellent features and characters!
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

~ Thank you so much for the Nomination, they got a Maxis Fav, again I am humbled that people like my Sims!
    ~ So thank you, this totally blew me away & made me speechless, which is something, because I am never quiet!LOL! ;)
    ~ Thank you again ♥ <3 ♥ your presentation was also fabulous! I loved it! ♥ <3

PS-Edit to fix spelling, I hate being Dyslexic! But you get used to it! ;)
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rVgipasCc&amp;feature=youtu.be

THEME: Diversity

Rübli
    @Vicora-Vico
    Motivation: Lovely and clever witch with a perfect pet. Effectful broad and small brush stroaks, tasteful combinations,
    Expressive characterers, excellent composition.
    00.jpg

Faulis Mirdochegal
    @cstephenie47

This sim is not your ordinary kitch or illustration. It is neither surface imaging nor a copy from a photograph. This is one of the coolest charactersims on the Gallery. Just look at that chin and underbite!
    00.jpg

Katie James
    @saraissimming
    Motivation: We do need more sims like Katie. Description:"Katie is as cute as a button and has down syndrome! Yet she doesnt let that stop her, loves art and cats. Super friendly, wont you add her in your game?"
    00.jpg

Kiwinia
    @Nikki_SG_2005
    Motivation: A wonderful household with a mysterious story: "Rowinia and Apteryxia live together after multitudes of their family vanished on a mysterious cruiseship
    00.jpg

Alien Dog *RAD*
    @ryanaliendoe
    Motivation: Not your ordinary 2D kitch. Cool colour combo, excellent ornaments and composition and it DOES LOOK like an alien!
    00.jpg

That's all folks!

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited August 2019
    I would like to nominate Allie Rat by Slawfesh Thank you maxis <3

00.jpg
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    LexiBaiLexiBai Posts: 29 Member