July 19 - Friday Highlight time! Find this week's here!
July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.

Best Households Ever! Recommendations for Maxis Tab.

Comments

• Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 57 Member
    @SWSRogueLeader Thank you so much for the nomination! You are too sweet <3 And @JojoMOMSTER thank you for your kind comments about my challenge. You are welcome to enter if you wish - the deadline isn't until June 16, and I would love to see what you create <3
  • RethaSimRethaSim Posts: 95 Member
    Here's an adorable creation by MajesticSimmer22

Aladdin
    Made with love by #RethaSim xxx :)))
  • gillr52gillr52 Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 8
    Wow! It was a huge surprise and mystery when I began to receive congratulations for a Maxis Fave today--for a simmie I made back in February! Still I'll Rise
    This sim is particularly close to my heart because she represents minorities and women--expressed by the incomparably powerful poetry of the great Maya Angelou. I made her Basegame so that she would be easily accessible to anyone who wanted to download her. I don't know who discovered and recommended her, but thank you from the bottom of my heart--whoever you are! <3 <3 <3
  • chluke75chluke75 Posts: 106 Member
    Congrats @gillr52 She is a wonderful Sim indeed
  • SWSRogueLeaderSWSRogueLeader Posts: 144 Member
    edited June 9
    Hello, everyone! It's time to celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride Month! :)

Below are some amazing households for consideration...

Pride by zadierocks
    Single Trans Dad by NatalieSims88
    Lesbian Couple by Butterflykm10
    Chrissy, a Trans Child by TheGhostOfLight
    Edwards-Walton (the 1st one) by franchesca1001

Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! <3
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 324 Member
    Thank you,
    I also was very surprised to see my Sim from April ( 2 months ago ) received a Maxis fave today.
    Xena Ville
    Thank you,
    Diane Pinkus
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 331 Member
    edited June 16
    It was a definite shocker opening my sims game yesterday! I was very happily surprised that my "Sugar Fix" simmie received a Maxis Fave :# Such an honor! Thanks so much and please allow me to pay this awesome feeling forward by sharing my current gallery challenge link again here with a few more recommendations I hope you will consider ~

Link to all entries ~ #SimOnChal7#SimOnChal7#SimOnChal7
    Today's nominations:

Sim On Challenge 7Sim On Challenge 7Sim On Challenge 7 Entry by Kittymewmew13
    Emilee for SimOnChal7Emilee for SimOnChal7Emilee for SimOnChal7 by GiratinaSp
    SimOnChallenge7♥Cat LoverSimOnChallenge7♥Cat LoverSimOnChallenge7♥Cat Lover by Katasza85
    Thanks so much for faving this lovely simmie! Island Loving *Tiana*Island Loving *Tiana*Island Loving *Tiana* by luckyheather

Thanks so much for giving me that very happily surprised feeling yesterday <3 I'd love to be a part of sharing that with another creator tomorrow!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 11,716 Member

Thank you so very much @GLovely1 for nominating my 'Tiana' as I am thrilled to get my 2nd ever Sim Maxis Faved! its wonderful news! :) Thanks so much Maxis I am thrilled :)
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,130 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave @luckyheather! You do such wonderful work and Tiana is such a gorgeous sim...and perfect for the upcoming pack!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 3,028 Member
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @luckyheather B)! Great Sim B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited June 16
    Aloha! I want to welcome you to the beautiful paradise known as Sulani! Whether you are swimming with the dolphins, enjoying our island celebrations or just relaxing with family on the beach, we KNOW you will enjoy your stay here! :)

Let me introduce you to some of the amazing locals you could meet in our cultured land...

~ Nameah & Tango ~ by Starpowered
    Andrae Kalani by ms_mika_xx
    Lockhart by @plush2000
    Island Living by LollyLolly49
    ready for the island by josielita
    Beach Trio by ostoppel

And please do not listen to those growing rumors about our dormant volcano becoming active again! I just spoke yesterday with our expert on this and he assured me that all was fine. The moving of his family away from the volcano to the other side of the island is all just a case of unfortunate timing. Thank you for visiting us and enjoy the sunshine! B)<3
    Post edited by SWSRogueLeader on
    It was a joy for me to nominate you & I was so happy to see it receive a fave! Your Tiana is so lovely & her bio is beautifully connected the upcoming EP too <3 Awesome simmie ~ Congratulations @luckyheather & thanks Maxis reviewers for choosing her!

I've seen some amazing sim creativity regarding mermaids so I wanted to share two with you:
    ♥ Save the Mermaids...♥♥ Save the Mermaids...♥♥ Save the Mermaids...♥ by Isleroux
    Mariana's MermanMariana's MermanMariana's Merman by Carolcolors

Plus, there's a "big" fun gallery challenge going on now hosted by Nightlioness called #TheGreatSniffer. Here's two entries I thought were great:

The great sniffeThe great sniffeThe great sniffer by 12Mich06
    Theodore (Theo) MunsonTheodore (Theo) MunsonTheodore (Theo) Munson by Brockieroad

Thanks again for considering nominations each week! Happy simming always <3
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 11,716 Member

Thanks very much everyone and Maxis, I was shocked and still am by the downloads she has :o

I would like to nominate Ginny by doraibi
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AACBA84994F511E98B915BA726379F8A
    She is so gorgeous in her orange Island clothing and earrings.
  • juupo45juupo45 Posts: 15 Member
    Hii everyone♥ i have find so many wonderful and beautiful creations for next week's nomination list:

Hohepa Djékélé by @12mich06
    Pretty Island Mermaid by @theoctanepumpkin
    The Sweetwater Twins by @Rhisk
    Midsummer Bloom by @ToffeeTip
    2019 Supream Couple by @deedapoppy
    Ready for Island Living by @GuyC_UK
    Fetu by @lisabeesims

There are probably many more amazing new creations what i have missed♥♥ happy creating everyone♥♥
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,734 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much for nominating Fungus. @EuphorialQueen <3 <3 :open_mouth: Shocked he received a maxis fav. Thank you.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Great job, everybody! Those are truly wonderful households! :)

So many amazing uploads these days that it is impossible to keep up with them all! Here are some nice gems to consider...

Iokua by NymeriaFire
    Hohepa Djékélé & Nausicaa by @12mich06
    Kami Tsunami by @SirenHart
    Naranjo by @Sandy2k

And I can't leave without suggesting the fun upload created by SimDoughnut that is They Might Be Headhunters <3

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! Hello! I would like to nominate the following awesome creations:

1. Po Ele Ele Hewa (merman) by @lisabeesims - Fantastic unique Merman. Very cool style!
    2. Honeycomb the dog by @Dolphinsimmer13 - Just the cutest pup with a fantastic sniffer.
    3. ~*Bucky kNOwSE*~ by @aussiekarima - The story just made me chuckle and this sim has an amazing nose.
    4. Shark the Lifeguard 2.0 by @Mongolian_girl - This simmer always knows how to make us laugh. Very cool shark mermaid.
    5. Rhea by @Wooldrop - Unique take on an evil mermaid.

Thank you for the considering the above creations :)
    edited July 2
    Happy simming & swimming in Sulani everyone! A fellow creator and I were so inspired by this new pack we decided to co-host a new sim challenge, #IslandEyeCandy ;) We'd like to nominate these entries:

Red Licorice MermaidRed Licorice MermaidRed Licorice Mermaid by Rebekula ~ I was impressed she managed to work this magically adorable mermaid simmie into 3 different challenges! <3

Bruna Needs a Break!Bruna Needs a Break!Bruna Needs a Break! by tweedlebug123 ~ Instantly just seeing the gallery photo I saw the connection to her title and bio. Then in CAS I saw her as a very relatable sim character with lovely style & a great face <3
    * Thank you for supporting this newer creator & faving her other entry, Isla Griffith *

Island Babe ArianaIsland Babe ArianaIsland Babe Ariana by thesarsbot ~ I instantly fell in love with this vivacious & vibrant mermaid simmie! Her colors are awesome both in sim & mermaid form. She's my definition of island eye candy for sure, especially her bio! <3

Thanks as always for reviewing and considering our weekly nominations :) Dag dag for now!
  • RhiskRhisk Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi there! This is my first time nominating. Would you please consider this household for a Maxis fave: ♥ Bewitched mermaid ♥ by KSsdesign - Immediately I seen her beauty, but her story is very compelling. Thank you for your consideration! ♥♥♥
  • Mongolian_girlMongolian_girl Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi everyone,

I just came across @Nixelz gallery and it is FANTASTIC. So many original "caricature-style" sims that impressed me. This creator has a great sense of humor and an amazing knack for using the CAS tools. A true original.

I would like to nominate either these two households for a Maxis fav:
    Moonshine
    Joe's Diner

If you have time, please check out their gallery!

Cheers!
  • Mongolian_girlMongolian_girl Posts: 8 New Member
    Yay, thank you so much Maxis for choosing Joe's Diner by @Nixelz !!! I'm so happy that this fantastic creator is being recognized! :D
  • C5_FCC_436AMXSC5_FCC_436AMXS Posts: 29 Member
    Hi Maxis and friends,

Please consider "Get Outta Ma Swamp!" by Mongolian_girl <3

00.jpg

Thank you~~!~~ Xoxo Bear <3
    edited July 11
    Let's show a little sims love to these sweet households together shall we? I hope you enjoy one or more of these nominations :) Please consider:

Thanks so much for choosing this creation for a fave! Marquez by bam6273 ~ I haven't seen this creator in the gallery for a few months but wow did she come back with a "BAM" ;) This simmie is adorably original & so beautiful in her mermaid form too!

Cinnamon Island Bound by EuphorialQueen ~ Cinnamon Apple is her name which sounds so warm & sugar sweet .. exactly how this simmie looks to me. Her deep dark skin tone looks lovely with this jewel blue top & all other outfits are fabulous as well <3

Thanks so much for choosing this creation for a fave! Sulani Hippies by MoneAmarone ~ Ok they are just wonderful! Of course we need some island hippies on Sulani & this couple with their sweet doggie is perfect for the job. Smile worthy family :)

Thanks a bunch for considering our nominations <3 Happy simming always!