Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Book Club Thread - Check out the New One!

Comments

• Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Through the Pruett glass. I'd read that!
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Pruetts in Space sounds like a comedy! :D
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Lord of the Pruett's :p (sorry it had to be said)

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Now THAT'S a winner! LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    I realise I'm 3 weeks late but can I join in? Love the book club idea and will catch up as best I can =)
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    @haylz18 Of course darling, Join is whenever!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    haylz18 wrote: »
    I realise I'm 3 weeks late but can I join in? Love the book club idea and will catch up as best I can =)

Sure you can. The more the merrier. If you have any nominations tag @CathyTea with them, and read/comment to your hearts content =)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

You're not 3 weeks late at all :D We just finished the first week today. This week is the second week. So welcome! If you have any suggestions for reading, just tag me (@DreamsInPixels -- so I can send a message to Cathy) or tag Cathy herself (@CathyTea) or send either of us a private message.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    @BabyDollAnne @Munterbacon @DreamsInPixels Thank you all, I love reading Simlit =) x
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member

Welcome! We're totally open to newcomers any time; it makes things more fun with more of us to read and discuss! So good to have you join in. :) *offers cake*
  • Options

Your not 3 weeks late. The week listings show future weeks as well. We are only on the second.

@CathyTea I would recommend removing future weeks from the listing until the week begins just for the sake of avoiding confusion.

• Options

Welcome! We're totally open to newcomers any time; it makes things more fun with more of us to read and discuss! So good to have you join in. :) *offers cake*

Cake or death? What will it be? Ummm... Cake please :p
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @BabyDollAnne @Munterbacon @DreamsInPixels Thank you all, I love reading Simlit =) x

I would recommend starting on week one, we're only starting on week two today so hopefully (if you don't read ironbound first xD) you'll be done all of them in time for week 3!
    also on week three can I just put it in early that @DreamsInPixels is the Queen of Breaking my PLUMMING HEART
  • Options

Cake or death? What will it be? Ummm... Cake please :p

Unless you're Grim! But he loves cake too, why else does he show up at all these birthday parties? :smiley:
  • Options
    Your not 3 weeks late. The week listings show future weeks as well. We are only on the second.

Oh I see, my mistake =)

Thanks =) I never refuse cake lol!

venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    @haylz18 Hehe, no one refuses cake! ;)
  • Options

I would recommend starting on week one, we're only starting on week two today so hopefully (if you don't read ironbound first xD) you'll be done all of them in time for week 3!
    also on week three can I just put it in early that @DreamsInPixels is the Queen of Breaking my PLUMMING HEART
    Ok, I'll do that. Nothing like a good binge read! XD
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options

Hahahahahaha! - Just take your time with Ironbound, it's long, very long.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

Hahahahahaha! - Just take your time with Ironbound, it's long, very long.

Not too long until it's atleast a novel :D x
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited July 2015

@CathyTea I would recommend removing future weeks from the listing until the week begins just for the sake of avoiding confusion.

I was thinking that people might want to be able to read ahead... I think I listed dates, right? Let me go and add a bit of clarification.

I was also thinking of leaving up past weeks in case readers ever wanted to see what we've read. It can work like a Reading List.

EDIT: I made a few changes to the first page. @AuroraLockwood and @others will you please take a look to see what other suggestions you might have? I do want to leave the upcoming weeks so that readers can work ahead and so we can see what's been nominated...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @haylz18 Hehe, no one refuses cake! ;)

I do! LOL! Pass the blueberries, please!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

I was thinking that people might want to be able to read ahead... I think I listed dates, right? Let me go and add a bit of clarification.

I was also thinking of leaving up past weeks in case readers ever wanted to see what we've read. It can work like a Reading List.

EDIT: I made a few changes to the first page. @AuroraLockwood and @others will you please take a look to see what other suggestions you might have? I do want to leave the upcoming weeks so that readers can work ahead and so we can see what's been nominated...

I think that wotks better :)
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

I think that wotks better :)

Cool! Thanks for suggesting we make changes, and please keep up with the suggestions so we can be flexible and responsive! And Yay! We get to start a new round of readings!

• Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    edited July 2015
    @cathytea I really like how you organized the reading list. It's super easy to keep up with and navigate. It's a lot easier than digging through all my bookmarks :)
  • Options
    xovalee wrote: »
    @cathytea I really like how you organized the reading list. It's super easy to keep up with and navigate. It's a lot easier than digging through all my bookmarks :)

Cool! Thanks! And I love the selection that we've received for nominations! Such great variety, right? It will be fun to watch how this grows!