Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story of The Tragic Clown -Update 27-

Comments

• Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    but... c r a ckers are food..
    like, cheese and c r a ckers
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    as English not being my primary language, I had to look up smores :smiley: The things you can do with marshmallows!
    I can come up with a few inappropriate sentences with c (insert R here)ackers ...

Yup ;) they look AND taste cute too

5e96752819458c2e5a439f36631f94fa.gif

tee hee hee you make me blush :blush:

but... c r a ckers are food..
    like, cheese and c r a ckers

Gotta obey Da rules and whatnot B)

you must have the foodie trait ;)

EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    Your daily dose of Tragic Clown.

page8_zpslcnu1rwi.jpg
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Too bad he was very hot LOL. Nice pun!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    I love this comic soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    @FloorRaisin A Cop Clown :smiley: Maybe Tragic Clown needs a date somewhere in the future. Is she in the gallery?

The straight-outta-CAS version is, but I'll get the cop version up later today & let you know. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    How do you get the grim reaper in your game? Like to control him? This story is awesome!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    ***The Tragic Clown is becoming my newest obsession!***
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @Jes2G :) Cool you notice the little things I put in.
    @Rorygilmore34 Thank you for your supporting words!
    @FloorRaisin Great, I see if I can put her in the story :)
    @br560 You can find Grim Reaper in the gallery. Just type reaper in the searchbar or if you don't mind using cheats, put in the cheat Testingcheats true, kill off a sims (your least favorite or make a random Sims), let Grim Reaper do his thing and SHIFT+click the Grim Reaper and choose Add to family.
    @CathyTea *Blush* what a compliment!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Brilliant story. I like this comic style and the tragic irony.
  • Options
    Gannet The SeabirdGannet The Seabird Posts: 85 Member
    I think I'm in love! <3
  • Options
    I think I'm in love!

LOL! That's how I feel! So many times, I've just about written that, but then I've stopped myself, because I'm like, "What? I'm in love with the Tragic Clown?" But it's true! I am! And today, on my walk, I kept making up tragic stuff... like it was sunny and no raindrops would fall! How sad for the raindrops! And then... the flowers were blooming but that means that the petals will drop off, and oh! How sad to have the stamens there, not surrounded by petals any longer!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    *Sob* :'(

What th- darn it! T.C got to me too :# *Sob

Oh wait these are happy tears :smiley:<3 it @plastiekzakske!

Oh Grim will you never stop? :D

Wonder where Mr Sausage is leading them next . . . . *eats marshmallow creatures out of anticipation
    EfTVMcj.jpg
  • Options
    It's time for an other episode of Tragic Clown.
    Tomorrow I reveal the origin of the Tragic Clown's sadness ... so stay tuned!

page9_zpsw6gv0xp7.jpg
  • Options
    @CathyTea Sadness can be very poetic :)
    @Rojo De Guy nomnomnom ... tasty marshmallow creatures
  • Options
    Am waiting to see the lucky/legendary artist who gets to draw the infamous T.C portrait of The Sims

Gosh you're talented (with a hint of tragic) ;)

<3 vadish for this epic storyline :smiley:@plastiekzakske staying tuned to hear the juicy gossip from the girls and Grimmy :D
    EfTVMcj.jpg
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I absolutely love this!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Ok, first of all...is it just me, or does Chateau Sausage actually look like a pig? LOL, second, maybe I'm just slow, but I'm just now realizing that everyone's speech bubbles is the same color of their mood. Nice! Grim is still cracking me up! And Mr. Sausage has TWO girls waiting for him in the tub?? Hilarious.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Ok, first of all...is it just me, or does Chateau Sausage actually look like a pig? LOL, second, maybe I'm just slow, but I'm just now realizing that everyone's speech bubbles is the same color of their mood. Nice! Grim is still cracking me up! And Mr. Sausage has TWO girls waiting for him in the tub?? Hilarious.

@Jes2G Of COURSE, Mr. Sausage lives in a pig house, and for sure, he's got two girls in the hot tub, and you KNOW why Grim has come along... it's a sausage fest!

Vadish, indeed! This was so silly-funny!

• Options
    edited July 2015
    The forum is acting strange again ... it say's "Body is 5 characters too short" if I use @...
  • Options
    The forum is acting strange again ...

I know. It's really sad.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    What the ... I can't use @ in my comments?

(Rojo The Guy) I really should get the girls out of the hot tub. they're getting pruned :o
    (br560) I love making it :)
    (Jes2G) Yes indeed, the speech bubbles match the emotions, cool you noticed it. Chateau Sausage is totally oink oink :p
    (CathyTea) SAUSAGE-FEST, yes! That's a briliant idea, I'll keep it in mind :)
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    @plastiekzakske I love this series! It's so unique and all the characters are really funny in their own ways. And your picture-storytelling is great! :) A pig house! I tried and failed miserably to build one, so I'm really happy to see someone pull it off!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I think I'm in love!

LOL! That's how I feel! So many times, I've just about written that, but then I've stopped myself, because I'm like, "What? I'm in love with the Tragic Clown?" But it's true! I am! And today, on my walk, I kept making up tragic stuff... like it was sunny and no raindrops would fall! How sad for the raindrops! And then... the flowers were blooming but that means that the petals will drop off, and oh! How sad to have the stamens there, not surrounded by petals any longer!

I'm in love with the panda. I don't know why, but he reminds me of a specific manga/anime panda,eventhough this one can talk and that character can't (at least in his panda form).
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    @marcellala *whispers* Ranma 1/2?