Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story of The Tragic Clown -Update 27-

Comments

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    @plastiekzakske - Finally got around to checking out this thread. Was not disappointed, Tragic Clown is priceless!!! :D

How could you think you would be disappointed D: This really is priceless. I think I may nominate this for next week's book club list. Everyone needs to read this...
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @plastiekzakske - Finally got around to checking out this thread. Was not disappointed, Tragic Clown is priceless!!! :D

How could you think you would be disappointed D: This really is priceless. I think I may nominate this for next week's book club list. Everyone needs to read this...

It was more, seeing people talking about it that was giving me an impression of the story. Kind of like when friends rave about a movie they saw, what they say, sways what you expect from it. I loved it from the first post :smiley:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

It was more, seeing people talking about it that was giving me an impression of the story. Kind of like when friends rave about a movie they saw, what they say, sways what you expect from it. I loved it from the first post :smiley:

Yeah. I know what you mean. There's a story that I see people talking about, but I just couldn't get into it unfortunately. But this one on the other hand. A-maaaaaa-zing!
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hey, plastie! It looks like you found the right one! It's the one with the hashtag #teahouse -- The Animal Hat Camp Counselor one! Sweet! (I kinda have a little crush on your Grimmy, too, though I know he likes guys. That's ok--it's just a purely spiritual attraction! LOL!)

Super! Thank you for letting me use your SimsSelf :)

SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
    @Munterbacon & @DreamsInPixels wow! That is wonderfull feedback! I feel honoured *Blush*
    A early new episode, because I'm taking a little story break for the weekend ;)
    On monday, more Tragic Clown.

page11_zpscjamjheq.jpg
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    This was funny on so many levels. I can't even lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I love how you've made Grim hilarious.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    marcellala wrote: »
    So, does this mean if he would hit his head again he could be happy again?

Interesting speculation!
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    I never knew our Grimmy had a tattoo :anguished:

So monsieur le Francois is ze creator of ze famous Tragic Clown portrait?

One of the mysteries of The Sims series is revealed :smiley: , merci @plastiekzakske for your gorgeous comic and have a non-sad/tragic weekend o:)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
    @Jes2G What a very cool thing to say :) I'm glad you can appreciate the quirky humor.
    @br560 I never thought in the beginning of my story that Grimmy would have a more prominent role in it. He's getting more and more in depth in my head.
    @Rojo De Guy Thank's alot :) It's great to hear more people are intrigued by the Tragic Clown in The Sims franchise. To bad he seems forgotten now.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    @br560 I never thought in the beginning of my story that Grimmy would have a more prominent role in it. He's getting more and more in depth in my head.

I'm glad you did make Grimmy more like a main sort of character.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Grimmy has good taste!
    sMggKkh.png

• rialreesrialrees Posts: 37 Member
    Oh wow this is all so funny! I love what you're doing with the characters - and the work you're putting into each strip is really showing. Loving this! Great work!
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    @Rojo De Guy Thank's alot :) It's great to hear more people are intrigued by the Tragic Clown in The Sims franchise. To bad he seems forgotten now.

Here's to bring back that nostalgic feeling & memories of our beloved Sunny, the iconic Tragic Clown :star:

350px-TS_LL_Quote_Tragic_Clown_01.png

Don't worry Sunny we'll never forget you :blush:

Thank you @plastiekzakske for bringing him in S4 <3
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Oh I just LOVE this! So funny, gay grimmy had me in stitches!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member

Here's to bring back that nostalgic feeling & memories of our beloved Sunny, the iconic Tragic Clown :star:

350px-TS_LL_Quote_Tragic_Clown_01.png

Don't worry Sunny we'll never forget you :blush:

Thank you @plastiekzakske for bringing him in S4 <3

Hear hear! :)
    @rialrees thank you so much for your kind feedback! I'm glad you like it ;)
    @Rojo De Guy Now I feel all nostalgic :) Just watched some TC on youtube :smiley:
    @haylz18 reading feedback like this always makes my day :)
    Page 11
    With cameo appearance of @CathyTea.
    page12_zpsuyhnuavw.jpg
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Hahahaha D.E.A.D Inc! This is just what I need after a long day at work, thank you for the giggle =)
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    Is that you, @CathyTea? Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • NonaxDNonaxD Posts: 42 Member
    HAHA! This is soooo good!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

LOL! I'm so mean! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member

Sure you are! I'm gonna make Colleen teach you some manners!

5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter

I had the scene in my head, but needed a townie for it :)
    It's just Sims acting :smiley: