Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EXPANSION PACK! :D

Comments

• Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    *Sniffs*

I smell TS4 on console. :#

I thought that :|
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    *Sniffs*

It's too early for that. But why do people even want TS on console anyways? It's usually boring and limited... :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    edited June 2015
    *Sniffs*

Or TS4 on tablet and mobile?
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    *Sniffs*

It's too early for that. But why do people even want TS on console anyways? It's usually boring and limited... :p
    It's not that early considering it won't release for another *maybe* 3 months...

And yeah, but they want to make more moolah, and what better way than bringing a game to more platforms. ;)
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »
    So, I just came because there are NEW NEWS! A new expansion pack is about to roll out as EA is inviting The Sims' fans to test "something", & there is a high-chance the "something" could be a new expansion pack! :)

(No, they are not moving on The Sims 4 and inviting people to test The Sims 5, & yes I have proof they said it is a test on The Sims 4 product :/)

This doesn't mean anything, it's just some "come and play with us". And also there is no mention of TS4 there, Eletronic Arts has more than one game.

Did you complete the application?! -_-
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Isn't June 11th the day that Newcrest comes out?

2 things:

1st- They won't playtest a small content! It is a world why would they test a world?

2nd- If they want to test something they would test it before it's release date, if it is the time it is released it isn't a test anyone is having it so it isn't a playtest anymore

Excuse me....but did you see me write anything beyond a question? Did I speculate that the play test was Newcrest? It might be better if you don't project your speculations onto something that someone hasn't said.

Then why did you write this on thread, anyone who sees this comment and would think you meant they may mean play-testing Newcrest. -_-

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    So, I just came because there are NEW NEWS! A new expansion pack is about to roll out as EA is inviting The Sims' fans to test "something", & there is a high-chance the "something" could be a new expansion pack! :)

(No, they are not moving on The Sims 4 and inviting people to test The Sims 5, & yes I have proof they said it is a test on The Sims 4 product :/)

I'm sorry but I don't see this proof you say you have. Neither article on either Facebook or simsVIP says anything about the testing being related to TS4.

If your proof is the tweet posted by simsVIP starting with "The Sims", I'm sorry but that isn't proof. Chances are the playtest has nothing to do with TS4.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Of course there will be new content. There's just the waiting... and waiting.... :(

I don't think it is a new content, I think it is an ep. I just put that so people won't get SOO MAD & say the title is MIS-LEADING and blah blabla...!

Expansions are new content. :)
  • Options
    SadieD123 wrote: »
    This doesn't mean anything and also there is no mention of TS4, Eletronic Arts has more than one game LOL you are making up things where they don't exist.

LOL I didn't even notice that. Good eye!

I was just about to say this. I don't see anything up there indicating that it is specifically related to The Sims franchise. There are plenty of other EA games. The only thing that leads it to being Sims related is because it was posted on SimsVIP. They could be playing Plants vs. Zombies for all we know.

Complete the application please & then speak :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    edited June 2015

This doesn't mean anything, it's just some "come and play with us". And also there is no mention of TS4 there, Eletronic Arts has more than one game.

I don't see anything related to what you're going to be playing. All I can see is a question which asks you which franchises you are interested in/play often, and the other is which game you would like to receive at the end of it. Nothing about this screams new content for The Sims 4 to me, not getting any hopes up, I highly doubt this is anything.
  • Options
    WolfEyes wrote: »

I'm sorry but I don't see this proof you say you have. Neither article on either Facebook or simsVIP says anything about the testing being related to TS4.

If your proof is the tweet posted by simsVIP starting with "The Sims", I'm sorry but that isn't proof. Chances are the playtest has nothing to do with TS4.

I won't post proof you complete the application by yourself, I don't work for people post pics of everything! -_-

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Of course there will be new content. There's just the waiting... and waiting.... :(

I don't think it is a new content, I think it is an ep. I just put that so people won't get SOO MAD & say the title is MIS-LEADING and blah blabla...!

Expansions are new content. :)

I know, but usually new content for me is considered as small stuff that comes from patches :p

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options

I don't see anything related to what you're going to be playing. All I can see is a question which asks you which franchises you are interested in/play often, and the other is which game you would like to receive at the end of it. Nothing about this screams new content for The Sims 4 to me, not getting any hopes up, I highly doubt this is anything.

Clearly you didn't read everything. Just saying.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited June 2015
    This doesn't mean anything and also there is no mention of TS4, Eletronic Arts has more than one game LOL you are making up things where they don't exist.

I was just about to say this. I don't see anything up there indicating that it is specifically related to The Sims franchise. There are plenty of other EA games. The only thing that leads it to being Sims related is because it was posted on SimsVIP. They could be playing Plants vs. Zombies for all we know.

I think I might just for fun. But unfortunately, I do not live anywhere near Canada. I don't even know where that place is that they are talking about is in Canada. In fact, if they hadn't have said Canada I wouldn't have ever even known which hemisphere of the earth that place is at.

Also, did you go and complete the survey?
    Post edited by SadieD123 on
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options

Actually it does have something to do with the sims, The Sims team actually said on facebook SIMS FANS are invited to playtest (usually means test some new content) at EA Canada. The fact they asked for Sims fans usually would mean it's something to do with the Sims

Of course they would ask for Sims fans on the Sims Facebook page. Has anyone bothered to go and look at any of the other sites for other EA games yet?
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options

I think I might just for fun. But unfortunately, I do not live anywhere near Canada. I don't even know where that place is that they are talking about in Canada. In fact, if they hadn't have said Canada I wouldn't have ever even known which hemisphere of the earth that place is at.

Yes I did, sorry for speaking to you in a rude way! :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member

Clearly I did. The questions are:
    This is a list of video game franchises. Please indicate which ones you play and how often you play them. Feel free to ignore the franchises that you don't play at all.

And then...
    With each session, EA offers copies of EA games as rewards.
    All participants will be rewarded with 1 EA game.
    Should you be selected for a session, which game would you like to get?
    Please give us 3 choices in order of preference

Feel free to point me in the correct direction, I'll happily agree with you if there's actually something that says The Sims 4 is going to be played, or any new content for that matter.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think it will be something that they are announcing at gamescom, the last 'playtest' was before GTW came out but that was months after it had been announced. I think it's something BIG

like....TODDLERS!? *dramatic look to camera* but seriously I don't know what this could be.
  • Options

Actually it does have something to do with the sims, The Sims team actually said on facebook SIMS FANS are invited to playtest (usually means test some new content) at EA Canada. The fact they asked for Sims fans usually would mean it's something to do with the Sims

Of course they would ask for Sims fans on the Sims Facebook page. Has anyone bothered to go and look at any of the other sites for other EA games yet?

Please stop posting comments before completing the survey because you just keep adding mis-leading comments!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options

Clearly I did. The questions are:
    This is a list of video game franchises. Please indicate which ones you play and how often you play them. Feel free to ignore the franchises that you don't play at all.

And then...
    With each session, EA offers copies of EA games as rewards.
    All participants will be rewarded with 1 EA game.
    Should you be selected for a session, which game would you like to get?
    Please give us 3 choices in order of preference

Feel free to point me in the correct direction, I'll happily agree with you if there's actually something that says The Sims 4 is going to be played, or any new content for that matter.

I will only just only post a pic! Wait....k :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited June 2015

If SimVip says it's for the sims you can count on that. They give her a lot of info and she stays biased. Perfect match. That's the sad truth and the only reason i'm still reading her news. If she just shares rumours she ALWAYS indicates that.

ETA: I can't believe i wrote "infos"! Gotta go study non-countables now...
  • Options

I won't post proof you complete the application by yourself, I don't work for people post pics of everything! -_-

What is the point of my completing the application when I don't live in Canada and will most certainly be rejected? There is no point in doing that.

EA isn't going to reveal what the playtest is for before it happens because they don't want people having preconceived ideas that may influence them.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
  • Options

What is the point of my completing the application when I don't live in Canada and will most certainly be rejected? There is no point in doing that.

EA isn't going to reveal what the playtest is for before it happens because they don't want people having preconceived ideas that may influence them.

The point is if you complete it, you will know what's it is about!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member

I think I might just for fun. But unfortunately, I do not live anywhere near Canada. I don't even know where that place is that they are talking about in Canada. In fact, if they hadn't have said Canada I wouldn't have ever even known which hemisphere of the earth that place is at.

Yes I did, sorry for speaking to you in a rude way! :)

It's fine. I know how these forums can be. I forgive you. ^-^
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options

Please stop posting comments before completing the survey because you just keep adding mis-leading comments!

Nope. Not going down this road with you again. If it turns out I'm wrong and it is for a Sims console game then I will admit I was wrong. I can admit to being wrong, unlike other people.
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top