Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EXPANSION PACK! :D

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »
    The title of your post is misleading which is against the forum rules

No it isn't!

Yes it is. Like @luthienrising said nowhere in the announcement at all does it saying expansion pack.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    The title of your post is misleading which is against the forum rules

No it isn't!

It really is misleading. Not intentionally, I'm sure, but it is. The invitation doesn't mention EPs at all.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Do they even invite people to playtest EP's? :neutral:

No they don't.

Were you living under a rock when they play-tested GTW?
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

No they don't.

no need to be rude, it wasn't a play test it was a media showcase for simmers with blogs and youtube accounts.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,790 Member
    They also have a campus in Salt Lake City, Utah.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited June 2015

No they don't.

no need to be rude, it wasn't a play test it was a media showcase for simmers with blogs and youtube accounts.

I wasn't rude because I didn't CAPs it or put -_- just wondering how did she/he miss such a thing! Were you living under a rock is just a figure of speech to show how he/she was missing a lot of news, people just mostly take it as a rude sentence.

They were probably testing it for bugs and stuff, so it probably a play-test.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    But isn't it on the same date as the new world? I can see them needing that to be playtested beforehand to make sure there's no game breaking bugs. I doubt they would give us a free world and toddlers on the same day lmao.

Where on earth did we mention TADDLERZ? :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    But isn't it on the same date as the new world? I can see them needing that to be playtested beforehand to make sure there's no game breaking bugs. I doubt they would give us a free world and toddlers on the same day lmao.

LOL! awkward, that was supposed to go in a different thread I didn't even realize lol. Sorry about that o:)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options

LOL! awkward, that was supposed to go in a different thread I didn't even realize lol. Sorry about that o:)

No problem! :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    You know EA is always on change, so them not announcing the EP and play-testing it so early could be a reason so they would finally please people and make it as they want. If you notcied the play-test is for all people not ony social media people which could show how they want to please all simmers and asking what we want and love! Am I right?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Of course there will be new content. There's just the waiting... and waiting.... :(
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Of course there will be new content. There's just the waiting... and waiting.... :(

I don't think it is a new content, I think it is an ep. I just put that so people won't get SOO MAD & say the title is MIS-LEADING and blah blabla...!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    What happens if someone breaks a NDA for one of these things?
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2015
    So, I just came because there are NEW NEWS! A new expansion pack is about to roll out as EA is inviting The Sims' fans to test "something", & there is a high-chance the "something" could be a new expansion pack! :)

(No, they are not moving on The Sims 4 and inviting people to test The Sims 5, & yes I have proof they said it is a test on The Sims 4 product :/)

This doesn't mean anything, it's just some "come and play with us". And also there is no mention of TS4 there, Eletronic Arts has more than one game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    This doesn't mean anything and also there is no mention of TS4, Eletronic Arts has more than one game LOL you are making up things where they don't exist.

LOL I didn't even notice that. Good eye!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Isn't June 11th the day that Newcrest comes out?

2 things:

1st- They won't playtest a small content! It is a world why would they test a world?

2nd- If they want to test something they would test it before it's release date, if it is the time it is released it isn't a test anyone is having it so it isn't a playtest anymore

Excuse me....but did you see me write anything beyond a question? Did I speculate that the play test was Newcrest? It might be better if you don't project your speculations onto something that someone hasn't said.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    This doesn't mean anything and also there is no mention of TS4, Eletronic Arts has more than one game LOL you are making up things where they don't exist.

I was just about to say this. I don't see anything up there indicating that it is specifically related to The Sims franchise. There are plenty of other EA games. The only thing that leads it to being Sims related is because it was posted on SimsVIP. They could be playing Plants vs. Zombies for all we know.
  • Options
    BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    SadieD123 wrote: »

They get sued?
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

I was just about to say this. I don't see anything up there indicating that it is specifically related to The Sims franchise. There are plenty of other EA games. The only thing that leads it to being Sims related is because it was posted on SimsVIP. They could be playing Plants vs. Zombies for all we know.

Actually it does have something to do with the sims, The Sims team actually said on facebook SIMS FANS are invited to playtest (usually means test some new content) at EA Canada. The fact they asked for Sims fans usually would mean it's something to do with the Sims
  • Options

They get sued?

Pretty much this. NDAs that I've signed typically include specifics about just how much you might be sued for and a whole host of other potential penalties.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

I took a look through the survey, and Sims is one of several games they ask if you play. I suspect that's why it's ended up on SimsVip?
  • Options

They get sued?

Pretty much this. NDAs that I've signed typically include specifics about just how much you might be sued for and a whole host of other potential penalties.

Ahhh okay. It's embarrassing that the only thing I know about NDA's come from a certain book series that I will not name. lol
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    I hope it's something exciting!

The new gamepack please o:)
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    *Sniffs*

I smell TS4 on console. :#
  • Options

I took a look through the survey, and Sims is one of several games they ask if you play. I suspect that's why it's ended up on SimsVip?

Oh - also The Sims Facebook page posted it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top