Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    ::::::: Peeks in :::::::
    ::::::: Looks around :::::::
    ::::::: Yep, everyone still here :::::::
    ::::::: Goes back to hiding behind the curtains :::::::
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sometimes super villains struggle with acceptable social norms...

35254315120_cea83e4665_h.jpg

"Hello child boy, my son is having a birthday party and being quite young he really doesn't know anyone. Would you and your peers care to attend? There will be baked goods covered in sugar and frozen cream, also with sugar, and other things that are basically colored and flavored variations of sugar. There will also be diversions appropriate to your current cognitive functionality."

34832304333_cebc617d5b_h.jpg

"I don't know you weirdo and I'm not going to some lame baby's party. Now leave me alone before I tell my dad!"

34832299633_e7f5529edf_h.jpg

"Hmm, I see.."

35254313970_f735422b43_h.jpg

"Well, thank you for your time."
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited July 2017
    Ok quick summary of the first day.
    Claude & Camilla got togethor and they exchanged a bit more than phone numbers.
    owOgbXi.png
    They did some stargazing. Pay attention Claude, she's trying to say something.
    0H45WT7.png
    Meanwhile, Vince made Coffee.
    6xafyDA.png
    Then Pancakes.
    jbxrmWf.png
    C & C watched a really bad movie for their first 'date'. Does it count if she's in pyjamas?
    gbqTLbw.png
    Vince dropped in on their date with pancakes. You need to allow him to date people on his own, Vince. Not cool. Isn't he supposed to be the older one?
    O52wbRI.png
    However, Claude was onto him. (Normally he'll pull a really great angry face. Must be the amount of romance in his veins. Note taken.)
    rmACJBz.png
    Little brother is watching the gf though. Like a hawk. Still protective.
    9c1yWl7.png
    Camilla didn't seem to notice that there was sibling trouble under her nose
    JPtfyrM.png
    The pair had breakfast when the movie was done. Lucky Vince made pancakes. Free food!!!
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/HUQpVpX.png/img] Camilla went to bed after a while. Leaving Claude with the dishes.He didn't mind.[/img]9ZLJrua.png
    He just puts them in the dishwasher anyway. Now...if it was Vince. That's a different story.
    zZV8Vfb.png
    DO4DIHE.png
    Well...it was meant to be quick.
    [Edit Note:This one is all fixed :)]
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    Hi Simmers.
    Great job on your stories and pictures. I'm finally on a 3 week break and thus can now play my game for a bit. So here's a new save with the Pancakes.

In a land not so far a beautiful town rest with lush and happiness but within this town there are sims lurking to make some trouble; however we aren’t going to talk about that.

(the camera moves across the scene to capture the beauty of Willows Creek where it rest to introduce our first household)

tumblr_inline_osfgzsFHLy1svjq7l_540.png

While birds chirp outside to welcome a new day; a new day just become real to Eliza and Bob Pancakes. Not much is know beside what they portray when they are out among others and what they portray is that everything within the four walls are good until Bob revealed to a close friend that his marriage is on the rocks.

This friend snooped around for more info and what he have learned is that Eliza wants to start a family whereas Bob feels like their life together just started. As this friend can recall about their first day when Bob and Eliza set eyes on each other; the stars blossomed above an open restaurant where Eliza (dressed in a soft color dress) together with her lady friends couldn’t stop giggling with flirtation towards the table across from them but somehow Bob and Eliza’s eyes met and a wedding date was set.

(The scene change to two big photos of Bob and Eliza while music plays out their troublesome marriage)

tumblr_inline_osfhrwvcAi1svjq7l_540.png

tumblr_inline_osfhspn43l1svjq7l_540.png

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Also, I'll introduce you quickly to one of my favourite sims, Vince's gf, Brielle. She'll appear next post. I might as well.
    Tdh3GJE.png
    And I forgot to add in a beard for Vince, oops.
    ZHVNJbv.png
    Little Backstory on the pair:
    Backstory:They met in highschool, Briella being Claude's ex-best friends sister and they fell in love. ( Trust me it's complicated. I'm writing it currently.) Neither Cole ( her brother) or Claude were happy but they had to deal with it.
    + AU Backstory: Briella went away to school while Vince got a job working for a company( haven't decided what yet.) She's just got back after graduating. This is why she wasn't in last post.

Problem I had with the twins:
    Ok, so I was setting V & B's relationship but I accidentally set it with Claude instead. I had to delete the relationship and remove the moodlets. It's fixed but not after a first kiss. It was too late. :(

Also, surprise next post.........
    Hint:
    g34Lomp.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    What photo hosting site are most of you using? I do more reading than posting but scrolling back through random pages it looks like most pics are intact. My pics are missing in the very first post, I used Photobucket.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    What photo hosting site are most of you using? I do more reading than posting but scrolling back through random pages it looks like most pics are intact. My pics are missing in the very first post, I used Photobucket.

Imgur, it's the simplest one to use
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2017
    Photobucket's changed their policy -- they're not allowing 3rd party hosting unless you cough up $400/year. (insert angry emoji) Imgur is probably the best -- you can even post multiple pics on one post if you want to set up an actual story. You just have to right-click on the image to get the actual image address then paste that into the Attach Image box. I've heard good things about Tinypic as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Love how the bed from Outdoor Retreat goes with the wall covering from Parenthood!
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @simgirl1010 darn pb thing ah well, I was using postimage but I wasn't sure about the limit, apparently they'll contact you if you use to much I stopped that, I have an imgur but haven't really used it so when I need more space I know that one is pretty good. I'm using that free tb on Flickr at the moment. There are a few good options.

Ugh I still have to fix my build thread too meeeeeeeh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @stilljustme2 Thanks :)

Ok, today in the Burton-Konzman-Scruggs house.
    Briella got back from school. And she's pregnant. Don't worry, it's Vince's.
    G1CsW3z.png
    I don't know how she got down there and neither does she but she managed it. Vincent Neal Burton, you shouldn't be having her doing that while pregnant. Didn't your mother ever tell you anything about that? *thinks about it* Oh, right, no.....she didn't. Well don't. *walks away*
    esQYXme.png
    Someone is glad his gf is home.
    xSXEbVH.png
    What did you expect, masterchef? Claude, what was the point of being raised by a chef if you go doing that. ^ Be glad he didn't see that.
    gQx7AiB.png
    Ahh, finally, everyone sitting down to eat.
    krLufoz.png
    Washing the dishes, Claude? Are you feeling ok? Oh, wait one's your girlfriend's and the other is Bri's, who is carrying your niece or nephew. Good logic.
    n7bfmPL.png
    Someone's a little upset he has to wash his own dishes.
    LBrVLM8.png
    Ok, fine. Claude will do it this once.
    aTp8oa5.png
    Claude made icecream because 'Briella' wanted some. He doesn't seem to realise it won't work because she fell asleep. More like he wanted icecream.
    FDVWwfV.png
    Someone else's turn to load the dishwasher. No, I don't mean just giving them to Vincent to clean. They have a dishwasher. :D She's thinking, 'I know what you're up to'.
    YA4zx18.png
    Of course he's up to something, this is Claude Nigel Burton we're talking about. He's always up to something.rpdUSum.png
    ^Vince & Claude's dad is Bob Pancakes.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I hope you don't mind if I post again but I can't keep this to myself anymore. :) Today, you get to meet Cameron Burton.
    Someone is a bit panicky about the baby.
    npcOVEJ.png
    Really panicky.
    dT4x4NH.png
    This is ridiculous. Next time we're going to the hospital.
    rem6TzC.png
    Briella is ready to have the baby. It took long enough to get to this stage. Someone doesn't look too happy she's in pain.
    awYtgjK.png
    Not at all.
    yUy5W9T.png
    Nearly there, Bri.
    k5h5wpL.png
    Chill Vince, she's got this.
    niGUZpA.png
    Welcome to the world,Cameron, everyone.
    vU4MHHR.png
    Vince doesn't seem to happy that this is over yet, let him take a moment to realise.
    iTBLwrn.png
    Ahh. There we go.
    1gjfhEY.png
    Proud parents, Briella Konzman & Vincent Neal Burton & Baby Cameron Anne Burton.
    7Ra4tYO.png
    Uncle Claude meets his niece.
    i4ZBLTW.png
    Aunty Camilla meets Cameron (we know they will be getting married eventually, right?)
    sRX3IcD.png
    A week later.
    Camilla reveals important news.
    bP3UvA1.png
    glHbQeP.png
    Claude goes a bit over the top in the reaction.
    3Kr2kDf.png
    Yep, that's o.t.t too.
    CK8TJNp.png
    jCHn5jp.png
    Random Mascot in bed. Wait is that...
    YxcEUyx.png
    Yep, it's Vince. Here he is with everyone else.
    1eF2D01.png
    Ok, if we didn't know it was Vince, this would be weird.
    ptFpX4k.png
    He was having dinner. Now he's...
    b48pLKo.png
    heading to the bedroom..
    2AEqTqZ.png
    and feeding Cameron. How sweet. :)
    WKEfcSu.png
    They both got the new parent feeling....tired.
    EjuLd2d.png
    Until the baby cries,
    6UV9qLz.png
    then it's time to get up.
    puDLMFj.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Hey everyone!

I'm doing a bit better. Saw my doctor and need to get some tests but other than that I'm doing good! Now then, I think we were somewhere on this story?...lol
    Needing all the help she could get, Glitch was now going around looking for a vampire to help with Crash's sealed form, or even Vlad if need be.

HJ2sdQ

"So you understand what I'm talking about, right?" asked Glitch.

"Sort of...." replied Lady Amalthea.

"I need a vampire to help be muscle in case my plan hits a snag. You're one of the most powerful vampires in Forgotten Hollow. Surely you wouldn't mind helping me out?"

y5T4jb

"Look," said Amalthea, "I do not have time to help you, ma'am, with whatever you wish to do. I have guests and knowing you AIs, you can probably deal with Vlad."

"Yeah but I'm more concerned about Crash."

"Yes, yes, I know about what she has done but again, are you not an AI?"

b1G13N

Sakura soon came over.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"This lady here was suggesting one of us to join her in some plan at Vlad's house," said Amalthea.

"You mean Glitch. She was in the support group I was in before Light moved away."

FHo9HV

"Yeahhh..." said Glitch. "I may or may not be trying to get a special crystal from Crash and may or may not need some vampiric muscle in case I get caught?"

"Crash?" said Sakura, oddly interested.

"Yeah. I need to get this thing called Obsidian to help destroy her? It's rather complicated and..."

"I'll go," said Sakura.

vPW8km

"Sakura," said Amalthea. "Are you sure? Crash was the one that turned you."

"Look...." said Sakura. "I know it sounds crazy, and please don't tell Peter or Julia, but you said yourself that I have a lot of strength, right? If I can help Glitch by taking her down, then I'm willing to try. Maybe I want revenge, I don't know, but I want to help."

Amalthea gave a concerned look.

"Very well. If Peter or anyone asks if I know where you have been, I'll say I don't know."

EyH2eF

Glitch gave a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Sakura. I'll text you when I'm going ahead with the plan."

Sakura smiled.

"Sure. I don't usually like fighting, but for revenge on Crash, I make an exception."
    Next time, Error on ice and Glitch's plan goes ahead.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Nothing like a good old fashioned Vampric Wedding.
    tumblr_ossofeOZm71uw2n86o1_1280.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ok, because I <3 this photo (Cameron aged up).
    73oiPlY.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Sakura has toughened up a bit hasn't he hope they can handle Crash.
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand don't forget the honeymoon hehe.
    @Bugsie2016 such a cute little guy he is.

Been having some issues I kept the light on the screen down but staring forward for too long was murder on my sinus's...seem to be better now but meh complaining aside.

34971921664_673f307dca_b.jpg
    Danny got to help Adriana with her homework one more time.
    34971920854_b8163a129a_b.jpg
    Didn't do much to him but gave Jessica a new look, he seems to be glitched and doesn't want to age up with the cake so...whatever.
    35423207700_5c2986b1a2_b.jpg
    Chad really wasn't in the mood for pictures.
    34971920244_fc13092bd2_b.jpg
    Moving on though Danny was spawned in I didn't see someone for Adriana so I made someone for her, Andrew here lives with his parents Maria and Chris, only because they've already left the house to him they just want to keep their little family together.
    34971919154_4788d5de81_b.jpg
    "Don't think this is the right mix..."

"You'll get it dear, make me a drink while you're there."

"Very funny mom I know you want sparkling water."

"Well you can mix that up too."

"Uh huh."
    34971918154_b9f3410fc7_b.jpg
    Maria is proud of everything he does and Chris...well he's a lot harder to please but they can at least get along when together, he loves his son and is only hard on him to see him do his best he's not a bad guy.
    34971917294_3292d58011_b.jpg
    I let Andrew go out for a while and he met Don, then I remembered I had moved Adriana out but hadn't placed her anywhere....and they needed a new neighbor.
    35679922451_cd324fd6ee_b.jpg
    I don't think she appreciated him interrupting her thoughts...especially before I fixed up her living space, he's just glad he has a hot neighbor.
    34971916244_474bd3b3d5_b.jpg
    She really warmed up to him so I may have played with a setting if I remember that helped with a thing.
    34971915254_21f54029d3_b.jpg
    They still don't really know each other and they aren't friends in this pic.
    35642749072_271cc5ca15_b.jpg
    But bad decisions run in this family.
    34971913614_2c99689025_b.jpg
    Going by mccc she's pregnant just like I wanted, ah don't make that face, he's just calling to leave but for the story his mother is wondering where he is and has forgotten that he's a grown man..lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Oh, I never forget the Honeymoon ... they're normally "killer" (I just didn't get any screen shots of the blood bath >:) )
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Saturday Night

9F1rFE0.png
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 A little bit. Crash is one of those that....

BRRZZZTT!!!
    01000111 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101110 01100001 01110011 01100001 01101001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110

I had to...

XeodHU

I was looking up some final bits of information the next day before I planned my attack on Vlad's...

P6jQe3

While outside, my literal better half was approaching.

qpUvtt

"Glitch?"

"Hm? What is it, Error?"

"I...I know about your plan and...and I beg you not to do it..."

CqhNWt

I wasn't surprised, honestly.

"I can't sit and wait, Error. I've checked everything. I need Crash's obsidian crystal to overclock. You understand?"

"Yes, but you also know once you set foot in that mansion, it'll break the physical barrier on the place that's been keeping Crash mostly sealed."

KFK6sz

"That physical barrier is the only thing that can keep Crash sealed aside from the program calling upon her if her other seal is already broken. Why are you taking that chance?"

"Because I'm sure her other seal isn't broken yet. It wouldn't be as strong as CeeCee's first one, but..."

"Glitch..."

hG5dbd

"Just trust in our original plan. I know what I'm doing and I know you wish for me to live on in this world....but you have to accept that you belong here now. The world will live on..."

"Yeah but...You're the only good of me that exists...."

"You can be just as good, Glitch. Please just....call it off?"

NSf3bk

We both stood.

"Hmm...Maybe I should give it more thought..."

"Definitely. I can take on Crash."

12M1n7

"I know but..."

"But what?"

"Well...you see....there's this thing..."

rZ8hmu

That's when I pulled out my simray...

"Glitch? What are you doing?"

PMcp2V

And I froze her.

vYFX4p

"I'm sorry, Error...but I can't let you sacrifice yourself...not when you're the one that should live.

01001001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00101110 00101110

Next time, crystals are stolen, ghosts are freed, and seals are broken.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Hello all it's been a while since my last post in this thread. I've just been busy in real life and distracted by playing Skyrim and my Sims 3 saves. But recently I've had the Sims 4 urge again so I am back to playing it for a little while at least. On a whim I decided to Fresh Slate my game. I've pulled all the CC, saves and even pulled out my tray file to clear up my library. The main thing I want to do with my fresh slate is do a save where I have one sim master All the Things. I've tried this before but have gotten distracted. I plan to try very hard not to let that happen this time around. Instead of using a brand new sim I decided who better to do this with them my beloved Phoebe Greb whom I had saved to my library ages ago when I was playing that save. I had not saved her mom Corrine but thankfully she was based off a pre-made EA Sim so I was able to recreate her though she has different traits. Unfortunately I don't have twin sister Savannah saved anywhere so we'll have to play on without her. The version I had a Phoebe in the gallery was an adult who had skills and a job I'm not sure if aging her down to a toddler will wipe down those skills or if she'll magically have them when she ages up. If she does I'll use a mod to clear her out to a blank slate. Since I wanted her to have the full experience I decided to skip ahead of the content I don't have and purchased Parenthood. (Still don't have Vampires, Bowling Stuff or the new Fitness Stuff).

35dcb4p.jpg
    34z0qaq.jpg
    Back the last time I played this family there weren't toddlers yet so this was my first time seeing Phoebe as a toddler. So adorbs <3 I made her independent because I like how they can use the toilet on their own straight away but I definitely think I regret this decision lol...

5dnqrq.jpg
    25iw0uu.jpg
    First thing I did after I plopped them down in front of their new home was try out some of the new Parenthood interactions.

a3p1z5.jpg
    zv8n08.jpg
    2vkj2j4.jpg
    And then some play because I never get tired of it <3

2dbunf7.jpg
    Then we got to work on some of the new parenting skills. I believe we are teaching manners here. I like how Phoebe is all "Don't worry mama, I've got this."

kdr628.jpg
    When you're a game generated townie and you coordinate your outfit to match your hair...

2v34xug.jpg
    Phoebe had a whim to talk to a stranger. Poor Yuki happened to be walking by the house at the time so she got jumped on by a strange babbling toddler.

10yfdht.jpg
    While mom was outside being distracted by the Welcome Wagon I thought it was the perfect time to try out the new Make a Mess action.

20pdp1c.jpg
    It wasn't long before Corrine's "Mom Sense" started to tingle and she came in to check what Phoebe was getting up to...

2rvzp7a.jpg
    She was NOT impressed.

119neo9.jpg
    Some lecturing and further teaching of manners commenced.

2mzl0fn.jpg
    Uhm Gavin...maybe you could wait until after we're done to barge uninvited into the house to start cleaning?
    I wasn't really going to concentrate on doing anything major with Corrine in this but I might have to get her and Gavin together as they've been pretty adorable when they interact together.

2yov493.jpg
    Later Phoebe watched Corrine while she cooked. She most definitely learned so Forbidden Words to yell later...

2ivjned.jpg
    I can't believe that I'm playing with these two again <3 I do miss Savannah but at the very least I have these two back...

1zzs4tz.jpg
    Corrine shows me that adults can use the block table by using it autonomously.

fblx8m.jpg
    My little family <3

Not sure how often I will update this here since there's mostly going to be a lot of skilling going on but probably once in a while when something really cute happens I shall.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    The Art of Love
    Set through the eyes of a viewer where a family of two gets ready for their day. Nothing out of the ordinary here; as normal breakfast proceedings take place. Bob serve a dish of pancakes whereas Eliza checks her emails before joining Bob.

It’s a silence art between two lovers. Bob tries to make eye contact with Eliza (as normal) whereas Eliza self-aware doesn’t bother. As the day continues with a morning of nothing; Bob watch his beloved cooking show while Eliza is at work but a sudden twist in their morning schedule brought a different challenge. Now joined by a hired maid, Eliza suddenly feel the need to notice Bob’s eyes and what she sees is nothing important to her. Weeks in and Bob become more aware of the maid and not soon received the attention that he always wanted from Eliza.

(To be Continued)
  • Options
    I know I'm skipping quite a few events in the many lives of Ulfric Grimbrand, and the Grimbrand Girls .... but ......

tumblr_osuvd4NqCv1uw2n86o1_1280.png
    Ulfric and Amethyst's son Uriah, marries his high school sweetheart Molly. (Great Genetic blend on Uriah I think)

tumblr_osuvd4NqCv1uw2n86o2_1280.png
    A Family Picture in the living room.

tumblr_osuvd4NqCv1uw2n86o3_1280.png
    Uriah and Molly striking out on their own (they're both doctors).
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    The Art of Love
    Emptiness and worry spread through Bob’s eyes when news of the kind that can break-up a relationship been foretold by his affair partner. A baby for safe keep is brewing within her womb. Sleepless nights carry Bob from one room to the next whereas Eliza unaware of what is happening concentrates on getting herself up the career ladder.

Bob now stuck, unaware what to do kept the secret and moved his affair partner to the city; a city that he knows Eliza wouldn't do the distance. 9 months in and Bob’s been informed of the birth of Grace and Bob Jr. (twins)… Ecstatic Bob complot a reason why he should go to the city and left the same day to meet his kids… meanwhile … Eliza experience discomfort each morning and after eating for weeks in without telling Bob.

(to be continued)
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Feeling good today. Shall we continue?
    That evening, after keeping Error frozen, Glitch escaped to Vlad's mansion with Nick, Raven, and Sakura, making sure it was dark so the vampire of the party wouldn't burn up.

vu9DeK

The four met up behind a bush beside the gates of the mansion.

yuPg1W

"When you get in there, Raven," said Glitch, "Be sure not to touch the crystal while it's in that contraption, or you'll be bound to Crash like everyone else in there, got it?"

Raven nodded. "Definitely. I'll sneak in, find the device and then come back out to tell you where it is."

Zmhyxc

Inside the mansion, Crash was teasing Nova as the AI remnant fell into another state of despair.

"Ha! Just accept it: You're mine and once I take over this program and the entire system, you'll be the only one left of your family."

WRAc4i

Nova felt a small rush of courage.

"My family and friends won't let that happen. If Sakura could get away from you, so can we. Someday."

Crash scoffed.

"Huh. Whatever. Just keep believing that. It won't happen."

8HXoV6

While Crash and Nova argued, Raven snuck in, looking for the obsidian device.

HCTvdB

As she was looking though, someone saw her.

PYXRA4

"You're Raven aren't you?" whispered Dot. "What are you doing here?! Did she capture you after too?"

Raven whispered. "No. I'm trying to find the crystal device for Glitch."

"Glitch?"

"Yeah. She needs it for some reason."

sg3MXT

"She has it stored in a small space upstairs in a wall."

"In a wall?"

"Yeah. Just don't touch it or you'll be stuck here too."

"I know. Glitch mentioned that one."

MeDgp9

"If she can destroy it though," added Raven, "It could mean you and your friends will be free too."

"I'd like that," said Dot. "I'll distract Crash. You go find the device."
    Next post, Raven searches for the device for Glitch.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @Ulfric_Grimbrand ha a romantic bloodbath to remember the sweet times...lol ah a time for new Grimbrand girls to celebrate the kids leaving.
    @3KNPen ah Phoebe is so cute.
    @LosaruTaiyo and the mini hunt begins.
    35021730984_c926e9d6c7_b.jpg
    New little work event it's funny she's responsible and just got a baby daddy without a thought at least he moved in to help.
    35021729644_ee2e74c088_b.jpg
    Though they were waiting for a new baby they weren't actually close enough to share a bed I made him get up though.
    35021728424_75148dec0c_b.jpg
    Popped over to check on my founders they're coming back from volunteering with their last four kids.
    35692346952_3eacdb9031_b.jpg
    After Leslie made something to bring over I sent them after Adriana though lucky her she wasn't home.
    35021725074_3740be21b7_b.jpg
    35692345242_8143f8fd01_b.jpg
    Andrew had a very slow realization that he wasn't alone.
    35021722624_21a9f83907_b.jpg
    Ah my babies...never had kids, in fact only the firstborn got married and had kids they just got their own apartment.
    35692343352_b8cb3d0fb0_b.jpg
    As Danny was glitched I got Leslie the always welcome thing and let her try and age him up that worked, ah the family such love.
    35021720094_36b4c8e62c_b.jpg
    Though they use the sink that is closest I feel like Jessica was really coming to see why her husband and little sister were so chummy in the bathroom.
    35021718714_dd42993b1d_b.jpg
    Chad isn't very interested in the family.
    35021716634_1b54a519e6_b.jpg
    back home I saw this...he's still with Lily and is pregnant with twins so I'll have to check on him now.
    35021715384_97baf6147c_b.jpg
    My founders died, before grim was done with Reggie Leslie joined him.
    35021714044_c9a939e4ed_b.jpg
    Adriana was in labor so gen 4 has started I already went around getting people pregnant so he'll have someone to play with.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png