Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

adulting is overrated, sorry i've only been u[ like 20 minutes and had to fix some mods so no coffee yet.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Arisa Matsumoto got invited on a date by Declan… he was outside Orchid A Go Go for all of five seconds before disappearing! It’s happened to me before and it’s always annoying. I have no idea why it happens!
  • Options
    Actually it doesn’t really matter anymore, she invited him back over, and now they’re an item! Keiko and Kai are, too. And they’ll soon be young adults, off to university… oh, how quickly they grow up. I’m looking forward to getting to generation 4 with this save, I’ve never gone that far before.
  • Options
    Arisa Matsumoto got invited on a date by Declan… he was outside Orchid A Go Go for all of five seconds before disappearing! It’s happened to me before and it’s always annoying. I have no idea why it happens!

that does sound annoying. i had that to not recently but my sims get invited places go there and whoever invited them goes poof. today i have to figure lauren out aparently she divorced noel cause of something she doesn't want to share with him or me which makes it harder.
  • Options

that does sound annoying. i had that to not recently but my sims get invited places go there and whoever invited them goes poof. today i have to figure lauren out aparently she divorced noel cause of something she doesn't want to share with him or me which makes it harder.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what happened with Arisa. She was all ready to flirt with him and he just… vanished. Luckily she invited him over again and they’re now boyfriend and girlfriend.

I’m planning to have them apply to university soon, hopefully they’re successful! It’d be cool if they all got into the same university so I can have them live in a dorm, but it’s not too problematic if they end up at different places. I can just have them share a house.
    Also, Lucy and Anne are due to become Elders. In the Masterson save, Peter and Caroline are also now Elders, and I had them both drink a Potion of Immortality. Caroline was technically a week older than Peter but I aged them up on the same day. With the long lifespan making the Young Adult and Adult stages 96 days each, a week’s difference is tiny.
  • Options

Yeah, that’s pretty much what happened with Arisa. She was all ready to flirt with him and he just… vanished. Luckily she invited him over again and they’re now boyfriend and girlfriend.

I’m planning to have them apply to university soon, hopefully they’re successful! It’d be cool if they all got into the same university so I can have them live in a dorm, but it’s not too problematic if they end up at different places. I can just have them share a house.
    Also, Lucy and Anne are due to become Elders. In the Masterson save, Peter and Caroline are also now Elders, and I had them both drink a Potion of Immortality. Caroline was technically a week older than Peter but I aged them up on the same day. With the long lifespan making the Young Adult and Adult stages 96 days each, a week’s difference is tiny.

i put noel in lauren back in noels house if they don't kill each other i might try and get them back together.
  • Options
    agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry noel and lauren finally gave up the info i needed all day. thats the good news the bad news is since they decided they just hit rough patch and didn't really want a divorce i have to start all over. ilove them though the whole family has me right where they want me and knows it. lol . starting over us because of the hurt sentiments/
  • Options
    Currently typing up my latest blog post, which has Keiko as the narrator. Also slowly transferring the Masterson blog posts over to my story thread. When I've had a blog in the past I've often forgotten about it afterwards, so I've been remedying that by posting chapters on the blog first.

I also have another story idea in my head. But three stories would be a heck of a lot to keep up with! I've decided to properly experiment with "plot-driven SimLit" as it were, writing out chapters, and coming up with a proper storyline. It's only in the early stages of planning though, so it'll be a while before I start playing, if I actually do decide to make it into its own save.
  • Options
    no matter how many bender restarts i have some things never change. noel has a stomach bug but asked lauren if she wanted to whoo. she agreed . currently using the bad joseph mod. lol. its his fault i keep going back to it.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    And back around to Evergreen Harbor Chronicles just in time for Love Day. Lucky it fell on Tuesday, as both Desi and Jeb had colds on Monday! That would've been one miserable Love Day. :lol:
    1.19 Love
    image.png
  • Options
    i'm sad. well a little til today i didn't know kids ccould die. alonzo died in a drowning acccident but he wasn't even a teen. so i didn't save but it upset me cause in case you haven't guessed i'm really attached to this family.
  • Options
    Writing my memories in the memory lane thread in the Franchise Discussion section made me remember that my first Sims 4 family that had a toddler was called the Mastersons! I don't remember anyone's names, just that they were blonde and the dad worked in the athletics career.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited September 2021
    Holy cannoli! Almost 890+ posts to catch up on. I probably can't read them all. I'm alive. Just wanted to pop out of lurker mod and let people know I'm back. Not sure how much, but I'm back.

Also, in classic livinasimminlife style, :blush: a new story is on the horizon, particularly inspired by Stardew Valley and the new Cottage Living pack (though I'll be playing in Brindleton Bay, one of my favorite worlds).

No ETA on an actual story, but I wanted to work on cover art last night so here it is:
    B9JFZZa.png

Follow here or here for updates.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    This chapter is...how shall I put it?....rated 12+. Things get a little steamy, enticing and hot at the...Sneedley residence. Chapter 123: The Closet

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/09/chapter-123-closet.html

IZ5YCHY.png
  • Options
    The Matsumoto triplets all got into their chosen distinguished degrees! Yay! It doesn’t seem that long since Anne and Lucy were at university… oh time flies by so fast…
  • Options
    The Matsumoto triplets all got into their chosen distinguished degrees! Yay! It doesn’t seem that long since Anne and Lucy were at university… oh time flies by so fast…

this confused me for a minute cause your avi is toddlers then i realized mine probably confuses people to its my favorite pic of ayden alana and alonzo as babies with lauren looking at them.
  • Options

this confused me for a minute cause your avi is toddlers then i realized mine probably confuses people to its my favorite pic of ayden alana and alonzo as babies with lauren looking at them.

Yeah, the avatar is of Athena and Sophia Paraskevas and Theseus Masterson. I also once had an avatar of the Matsumoto triplets as toddlers, also sat on a sofa :D Perhaps I should make a banner, or something.
  • Options

Yeah, the avatar is of Athena and Sophia Paraskevas and Theseus Masterson. I also once had an avatar of the Matsumoto triplets as toddlers, also sat on a sofa :D Perhaps I should make a banner, or something.

i would have a pic of them older but they never sit still long enough.lol.
  • Options

And making them all watch TV at once won't work on the Benders, am I right? :D
    image.png
  • Options
    Another short chapter. Couple bonus images at the end for @mercuryfoam. :smile:
    1.20: Round Two
    image.png
  • Options
    SimTresa wrote: »

And making them all watch TV at once won't work on the Benders, am I right? :D

well its 6 against 1 6 of them 1 of me. but i had to restart so we can always hope for one good pic.
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 oh hey, welcome back! It's great to hear from you 😄 how have you been?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 oh hey, welcome back! It's great to hear from you 😄 how have you been?

Holy guacamole! Love your new cover! I'm forever behind on reading, but I hope to catch up slowly.

I'm doing okay. Super busy at work, and I had several difficult things happen in my life recently, including my grandma passing away. I'm finally able to relax a bit over the long weekend. How are you?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited September 2021
    @AdamsEve1231 Haha, no worries! And thank you so much 😊 it was a challenge to make but I'm very proud of the result!

I'm so sorry to hear that - my condolences for your loss. Finally being able to relax is a good thing though, like a breath of fresh air after holding your breath for a long time. I hope you're headed towards good days <3
    All okay here. Still writing as you can see (that will never stop, haha). My cats have grown into healthy adults and have learned way too many human words. They now know the meaning of "dinner", "snacks", "I'm going to work", "big spider", "get the fly", "get off the dang counter" and "angry pigeon". I'll include some cat tax later if people want to see. 🤭
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top