Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,752 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm watching WandVison and I'm looking at episode 3 of it. And I'm just wondering "did WandaVison borrow Sims' series pregnancy time?"

Haha, that's what I thought when watching that episode, too! It reminded me so much of TS2 pregnancy, what with their stomach suddenly growing a size while they're all "😮" 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited September 2021
    A new upload from me, featuring generations 0 and 5 of my legacy: Adelise's Daughter Elmire.
    AK0EynW.jpg

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,968 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    I'm watching WandVison and I'm looking at episode 3 of it. And I'm just wondering "did WandaVison borrow Sims' series pregnancy time?"

Haha, that's what I thought when watching that episode, too! It reminded me so much of TS2 pregnancy, what with their stomach suddenly growing a size while they're all "😮" 😂

I always found that such a pain in the butt, because the camera would zoom right in! Often my Sims would wake up in the middle of the night in order for their tummies to 'pop' too. I found a mod to stop the camera zooming, thankfully.

I haven't played much recently. I've been thinking of starting a new save, and trying my hand at proper plot-driven SimLit. The only problem is that I can't think of a great title.
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »

I always found that such a pain in the butt, because the camera would zoom right in! Often my Sims would wake up in the middle of the night in order for their tummies to 'pop' too. I found a mod to stop the camera zooming, thankfully.

I haven't played much recently. I've been thinking of starting a new save, and trying my hand at proper plot-driven SimLit. The only problem is that I can't think of a great title.

Ooh, exciting! You could always give it a working title, and come back to it once you get into it a bit. Do you have an idea of what type of story it would be?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi Yes, it’s about a guy who didn’t have a great childhood (without giving too much away), and learning to deal with it as his own kids grow up. I’m trying to imagine what will happen to his kids as they grow up, so I don’t want to have a title that’s too much to do with just him.
    I do have a working title, so I’ll do what you suggested and use it for the moment.
    @Lucy_Henley It sounds intriguing! Someone struggling to do better by their own kids is always interesting to see. Are you going to give it its own forum thread, or post it in the writer's lounge only? 🙂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi Yeah, it’ll have a forum thread. I have to figure out what traits to give the parents first… there are a few that would fit the idea I have of them, but you can only choose three obviously so it’s a case of narrowing it down.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @_sims_Yimi Yes, it’s about a guy who didn’t have a great childhood (without giving too much away), and learning to deal with it as his own kids grow up. I’m trying to imagine what will happen to his kids as they grow up, so I don’t want to have a title that’s too much to do with just him.
    I do have a working title, so I’ll do what you suggested and use it for the moment.

since the benders broke for the gazionth time i'll probably write noels backstory. exce[t the very first time i started the benders i keep leaving it out cause when i thought it up and started writing it i cried. its also the first time cathtea got annoyeed with me lol cause it was so hard to write i broke in to 3 parts. good luck lucy be prepared for a emotional roller coaster
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    B9JFZZa.png

I've been dropping posts regarding my take on Stardew Valley characters, recreated in the Sims. I'm starting a story, loosely based on my gameplay in Stardew Valley. Join the fun over in the thread, or jump straight to Penny, Pam, Maru, and/or Sebastian.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I’ve officially played the Sims 4 for over 2000 hours according to Origin! Funny thing is that I’ve started a new save, and I had that “just getting started” achievement, where you’ve played the game for 5 hours :D:D:D
    I’ve officially played the Sims 4 for over 2000 hours according to Origin! Funny thing is that I’ve started a new save, and I had that “just getting started” achievement, where you’ve played the game for 5 hours :D:D:D

Congratulations!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Those Achievements are per save, so whenever you start a new save, it all goes around again!
    @DeiraShadeweaver yeah, I figured that out, it’s just funny :D
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    After a long summer break, I have resumed the story of Tusnelda and Trix.
    Find it here:
    CossQ5xl.png

I will soon create a new forum thread, but I can not reach it all at once. :joy:
    Until then, I welcome comments in the original Tusnelda and Trix thread.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    I burned my thumbs carrying a hot drink home from Tim Hortons
    6adMCGP.gif

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly. I had the opposite experience last night. I dropped icy water on my bed right where I was going to sleep. :grimace: Two weeks ago though I sliced my thumb open on a hidden razor blade.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited September 2021

Ouch! Hope you heal quickly. I had the opposite experience last night. I dropped icy water on my bed right where I was going to sleep. :grimace: Two weeks ago though I sliced my thumb open on a hidden razor blade.

Yeah I used to make fruit for 2 years until Last March (2020) and I kept slicing my one finger open on the peeler. But I'm going to put arinca gel on all day. That must have really be annoying
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

Yeah I used to make fruit for 2 years until Last March (2020) and I kept slicing my one finger open on the peeler. But I'm going to put arinca gel on all day. That must have ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

It was painful. It's still healing. Note to self: don't grab blindly for tools.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I’m playing in Del Sol Valley right now, I’ve not played before. Is there always a fireworks display every night? I heard a load of explosions on the first night, and had to angle my camera to find out it was fireworks.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    opps i meant to stop by sooner but i have been busy well not busy more like frustrated lumpino released her next mod well the first part took me til this afternoon to get it working. next thing i knew it was dark out.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Forgot to post my last two chapters. I'm incorporating the Name Game Challenge, which means all the kids are going to have names starting with a letter from Desiderio's name. Since I'm not going to increase max household size, there willbe six kids this generation.

[url="httphttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2021/09/19/evergreen-harbor-chronicles-1-29-lifes-choices/://"]1/29 Life's Choices[/url]
    1.30 Time Again
    image.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member

You've just outed yourself as a Canadian. ;)

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    We have Time Hortons here in New York State xD but lol we're not far from Canada. XD that's funny.

Also oh no. Hope it's not a bad burn :(
    Shadami wrote: »
    We have Time Hortons here in New York State xD but lol we're not far from Canada. XD that's funny.

Also oh no. Hope it's not a bad burn :(

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg

I mentioned Tim Hortons' on here before. So people already know I'm a Canadian.

@Shadami Nope it's not an actually burn it just my thumbs were pretty red and hurt for hours after I got home. I had to bring the lunch home with me since its not safe yet to eat inside restaurants even though I could. But normally Tim Hortons offer sleeves.. but they didn't give me any.

But I had been putting arnica gel on my thumbs all afternoon yesterday. To help them heal. I don't know if my thumbs will act up today or not from yesterday's adventure

6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top