Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member

welcome. sorry i'm a little late. i had mod issues yesterday so my game and computer kept crashing. i cohost here along with cathtea. i act as the go between .since i wasn't techy cathtea opened the thread which means sge does all the updates to the page 1. but i send them to her.

Thanks @friendsfan367! :smiley:
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Hi @LegacySims2017, Jaik is available for download on my Gallery. My ID is orenjiAi15; just make sure to tick the include custom content box. I leave him in your care. :wink:

Thanks, he's in my downloads. Your sim selfie will more than likely be in Generation 6. I'm on Generation 3 where all the sim selfie additions are female. Then Generation 4 will be male, but the 4 candidates have already been chosen (all carry the fitness trait as that is a major role in the Generation legacy chapter), then Gen 5 will be all women again, which brings to Gen 6 where 4 males will be picked.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 96

Angel's almost done with high school and getting ready for young adulthood. Karlo ( @pronterus ) ages up to elder and has some good news from his workplace on his special day.

09-30-20_1-27-10-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    There's going to be two chapters of Sim 66 today...my most recent game in that world had a lot of events take place so I've posted half right now and the second half will be along later this evening.

Also, for the last 2 weeks I've been playing the game on my old laptop as my usual one is in for repairs...as the old one can't run the best graphics you'll get screencaps that are a bit lower resolution and with the background all in a headache inducing shade of blue....I'm writing that up as dense fog covering Sim City.

Anyway I'm sticking with posting the story here instead of using a Wordpress site as it suits me fine so hopefully you'll enjoy the story and, of course, the Sixties music and fashions.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited September 2020
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Hi @LegacySims2017, Jaik is available for download on my Gallery. My ID is orenjiAi15; just make sure to tick the include custom content box. I leave him in your care. :wink:

Thanks, he's in my downloads. Your sim selfie will more than likely be in Generation 6. I'm on Generation 3 where all the sim selfie additions are female. Then Generation 4 will be male, but the 4 candidates have already been chosen (all carry the fitness trait as that is a major role in the Generation legacy chapter), then Gen 5 will be all women again, which brings to Gen 6 where 4 males will be picked.

Feel free to download mine as well. My Origin ID is divanthesimmer and the most recent version is called Lampright (just remove his wedding ring, because he's already married in my game and I forgot to take it off before uploading him). :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Due to the passing of EuporialQueen the stories I was going to start posting again now that I've finally moved and started settling in are going to be put on hold a little longer except Murkland. My goal is to play through her various challenges in memoriam since I already had many of them bookmarked to play anyways.

They may be much shorter, less story, more gameplay as I work my way through them and just enjoy the challenges that she had created. Expect a bunch of new stories soon.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Shadami: that's so sweet and probably how EQ knew she'd be remembered by. I didn't really know her and I've done work on challenge rulesets too, it doesn't make anyone special, but she was an absolute machine with it. Godspeed. :disappointed:
    Post edited by InfraGreen on
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @Shadami: that's so sweet and probably how EQ knew she'd be remembered by. I didn't really know her and I've done work on challenge rulesets too, it doesn't make anyone special, but she was an absolute machine with it. Godspeed. :disappointed:

i didn't really know her either.
  • Options
    EQ was, and still is, an inspiration to many. I have a few of her challenges with partial plays.....but mostly I have a lot of her creations in my games.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Feel free to download mine as well. My Origin ID is divanthesimmer and the most recent version is called Lampright (just remove his wedding ring, because he's already married in my game and I forgot to take it off before uploading him). :)

Oh, I already grabbed him when I saw your sim selfie in @AdamsEve1231 latest. :grimace: I’m such a stalker when it comes to sim selfies. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

Oh, I already grabbed him when I saw your sim selfie in @AdamsEve1231 latest. :grimace: I’m such a stalker when it comes to sim selfies. :lol:

Haha, okay then! :D
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I guess the Swansons' four virtues could be the same as the 3 which are in the majority of the Disney's live-action Mulan.. (plus the 4th from the end)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I wrote Chapter 2 of my Unloved story!

Here's Chapter 1 for context too if you're interested. :smiley:

Also can someone please help me make sense of this thread's themed conversations? TIA.
  • Options
    miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Crowe chapter 1.9 is out!
    1.9 Prince of Embarrasment
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Returning to Life is Random with one new chapter.

3.39 Dance With Me
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top