Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited September 2020
    https://wp.me/p6fCHP-2tQ

the link works the actual title is first weekend with mommy.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone! So, not long ago I mentioned that I was working on a new story that I was hoping to publish this month. Well, today I'm really happy to announce that I've finally gotten the prologue for my new story up!
    Back when I first joined Simlit and started writing, the second story I ever started was one called Lost Pride. I ended up scrapping the story and tried to reboot it but both of those attempts got me nowhere since I didn't know how to properly plan it out. But, over the last year and a half I was working on continuing it, but then I had an entirely different idea for the plot and now, I'm rebooting it for the second (and permanent) time. It's entirely different from my first direction with a completely different story and characters, but I'm hoping you guys will enjoy reading it.

Okay, I'm done rambling. The prologue for my new(ish) story can be read here:
    zD7zWiv.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Continuing with The Kibo Matriarchy

4.41 Sunday Funday
    image.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hi everyone :D just dropping in - for those of you who still know me - to say I'm still alive and doing well! Recently started to play the sims again, though I am probably not getting back into writing stories since my time is occupied with other things these days :) But I hope everyone here is still having fun! I have great memories of this community :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hi everyone :D just dropping in - for those of you who still know me - to say I'm still alive and doing well! Recently started to play the sims again, though I am probably not getting back into writing stories since my time is occupied with other things these days :) But I hope everyone here is still having fun! I have great memories of this community :)

i remember you. hi
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

I have your simselfie in my #BuildNewcrest story, if you ever want a fun read. You, @CathyTea , @Meggles , and @Cbear13 were all together in Generation 1. Your entrance to my story is here. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Goodmorning! I just updated Maddy Madsens' Babyfactory Part 18!

https://simsbabyx.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/madsen-100-bbc-part-18/
  • Options
    okay gonna play today then fight with wp to get some updates. whinniing at sissy helped me want to keep writing. there might not be pics though i could find them easy with old wp set up.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey everyone! I know I've been MIA and haven't written any SimLit in over a month, but life took some unexpected turns and I barely have time for anything now.

Anyway, I did have time to create a short video for the latest Spark'd challenge! Please check it out and leave a like if you enjoyed it (I know it could've been a lot better, but this was my very first time and I really tried my best)! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuyjge2S6rE
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Here's the backstory I have for Queen of Heaven
    "Anne and her sister come from (Mortal land) - there’s some kind of prophecy (it kind of has and hasn’t happened as of 1967- basically the beginning of the prophecy could goin something like this “Has happened before and will happen again”) and something about Disney heroines need to turn to a woman from “mortal land” to be a spy in the bad guy’s place. and there will be a “great sacrifice”… (and it could help that Anne in the mortal world has dreams which involved Princesses/Villians). I just know 1)Anne's princess counterpart will be her older sister, 2)her cover will be blown somehow, 3) a big battle happen after Anne's sister is 'taken' by the villians. and somewhere in there is a scarfice (similar to OUAT's Snow White, or OUAT's Henry Mills-Swan)

But what could the prophecy say?

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Finishing the Kibo Matriarchy's turn with one more chapter:
    4.42 Unwinding
    image.png
  • Options
    I finally got a DQ even though I had to walk 30mins each way for it Mom says I will be sleeping well tonight for my excerise
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    if you us mc command center it was updated today.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sorry for my chapter being late still having computer issue:
    LwF9szM.jpg

6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top