Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    XH60JSn.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I just discovered if you download a lot from your family it gives you a pop up about changing the lot type you're downloading
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my readers are going to be seriously confused. alanas dead well shes supposed to be rotation play was harder cause the spirt kept fading. so now shes alive.don't know how to explain that.

then theirs rylan who has never been with anyone in anyway but alana. so their both real happy and now i have to clean up their mess.

cause of course they don't think of poor me who has to write it. lol.
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    edited June 2020
    I wrote something! What is this nonsense?

60JScrJ.png?1
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    mc had a hot fix again today.

i;m going cc shopping
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    I wrote something! What is this nonsense?

60JScrJ.png?1

Oops - I was gonna tag @CathyTea , because she might recognize this! It's a reboot of one of my oldest stories, Red Herrings. The original story only ever got one post, but I've already got more in mind for this version...
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm been sitting at my computer for two-three hours wearing nothing but my underwear and a light house coat on.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 This pic made me chuckle.

legacy knows my favorite pics. i call them joseph needs to go.. cause i was working at the time and after a long day the pics of joseph needing a bathroom never failed to make me laugh. i'm on leave right now cause of the virus.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    legacy knows my favorite pics. i call them joseph needs to go.. cause i was working at the time and after a long day the pics of joseph needing a bathroom never failed to make me laugh. i'm on leave right now cause of the virus.

09-11-17_12-57-47-AM.png?resize=1024%2C536
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I may be letting my phone die. And not touching any online content for a few days. For my mental health I need a break. Stay healthy, and stay safe everyone.

I might work on writing some more Sims lots while I'm taking a break from the world. And hopefully playing the new pack if it's not bugged for me. I haven't checked yet. :) See you all soon.
  • Options

09-11-17_12-57-47-AM.png?resize=1024%2C536

thank you. still works. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Shadami wrote: »
    I may be letting my phone die. And not touching any online content for a few days. For my mental health I need a break. Stay healthy, and stay safe everyone.

I might work on writing some more Sims lots while I'm taking a break from the world. And hopefully playing the new pack if it's not bugged for me. I haven't checked yet. :) See you all soon.

the benders actually help my mental health. i think its cause they do stuff i don't then i have to try and write it.

like alana whos been dead for at least 12 posts suddenly decied she wanted to live. before she died she thought rylan was basic looking now she suddenly wants to marry him. lol
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

I can understand and respect that. Take care of yourself.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I am writing the first chapter of my story!! :blush:
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    I am writing the first chapter of my story!! :blush:

Good luck, and have fun! Link it here when you're done, so we can read it? ^^
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top