Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    March's issue of Simperium Magazine (in which I'm featured) is out! You can read it here:

https://joom.ag/Y8iC

PS: Sorry if the ranting is a bit much - I was just expressing my honest opinion.

Doesn't feel like a rant. Those always were the major critiques for the game. If they did those, there would be less dissatisfaction in the community tbh. Im surprised they don't work on it when so many people have requested for it.

I'm glad I didn't come off as being really negative, lol. When I read it, I was like "Wow...did I really have to say all of that?!" :D
    15aewar wrote: »
    March's issue of Simperium Magazine (in which I'm featured) is out! You can read it here:

PS: Sorry if the ranting is a bit much - I was just expressing my honest opinion.
    Doesn't feel like a rant. Those always were the major critiques for the game. If they did those, there would be less dissatisfaction in the community tbh. Im surprised they don't work on it when so many people have requested for it.

Totally agree! I feel the same way about multiplayer, the cost of the expansions, and the bugs. If the forums had a clapping emoji, I would use it.

It was a lovely read. Congrats on your new job, and thanks so much for representing the SimLit community.

P.S. Nice picture of Veronica Grey!

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and agree with the points I made. It was an honour representing this awesome community! :)

Totally agree! I feel the same way about multiplayer, the cost of the expansions, and the bugs. If the forums had a clapping emoji, I would use it.

It was a lovely read. Congrats on your new job, and thanks so much for representing the SimLit community.

2 questions? what are you talking about and whos veronica grey.

We're talking about my feature in the Simperium Magazine. Veronica Grey is one of my SimLit characters - she's also been featured in other writers' stories as per the Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Got two more chapters out of the Davids. And the game threw me another curveball, this time thanks to a different mod.
    4.17 Longing for Better Days
    Tissue warning!
    4.18 Tragedy
    image.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I'm glad I didn't come off as being really negative, lol. When I read it, I was like "Wow...did I really have to say all of that?!" :D

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and agree with the points I made. It was an honour representing this awesome community! :)

2 questions? what are you talking about and whos veronica grey.

We're talking about my feature in the Simperium Magazine. Veronica Grey is one of my SimLit characters - she's also been featured in other writers' stories as per the Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge.

thank you. yesterday was long and it was just 2 hours of work. so i slept in and when i finally got to games i forgot about coming here first and i slept til 9 so for me thats late cause i was getting up at 7 for work . but now i only work saturdays.

okay slightly tagentty but iam half sissy.lol i learned it from her :)
  • Options
    going to try and update tommorrow. i know i say that a lot but alana refuses to stay dead . breaks the save so she isn' t then rylan refuses to be photographed that i get cause i hate having my picture taken too.
  • Options
    ShellbellplumbobShellbellplumbob Posts: 28 Member
    Hi guys, got part 11 done of - Starting from the bottom. Hope you enjoy :) feedback welcomed
    https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/03/02/starting-from-the-bottom-part-11/
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Two chapters for you! I should have spaced and made you all wait a day between the chapters... but I gotta admit, I just wanted to show off my new house. Hehe.

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

And the thrilling second chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

Yeah, I got Tiny Living. I love it actually.
  • Options
    Two chapters for you! I should have spaced and made you all wait a day between the chapters... but I gotta admit, I just wanted to show off my new house. Hehe.

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

yeah ice cream day tommorrow. thats not why i'm out of game though.

i was testing a new mod well old adhd mod but one i haven't used and my test sim died in fire. forgot to add the sprinkler. thats not the funny part though while she was on the floor dying the earbud people called and asked if she wanted free earbuds. ........i think shes got bigger problems lol.
  • Options

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

i was testing a new mod well old adhd mod but one i haven't used and my test sim died in fire. forgot to add the sprinkler. thats not the funny part though while she was on the floor dying the earbud people called and asked if she wanted free earbuds. ........i think shes got bigger problems lol.

Haha, oh dear! That's some great timing.

I've been having some fire issues with my sims lately too, but luckily no one has died. ^.^"
    Off the grid homes with the cursed trait are a real fire hazard.
  • Options
    HrootbeerHrootbeer Posts: 261 Member
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    @Hrootbeer OOoooh! I've been reading your story from the beginning and I love this. I think I know how they're going to get back to each other...

Also, how do you do "pages"?
    Mercuryfoam answered it. She's right. Just insert a page break wherever you want it. I personally like them so that there is no huge block of text/type to scroll through. But I'm willing to scroll, so I suppose it's just a matter of taste.

BTW, I have completed the story. The last chapter is titled: Invitation and Answer.

I want to thank everyone who has read my story. Sorry, not sorry for the spoilers for the Strangerville pack :) It's a fun pack, so if you haven't played it, I would. It comes with nice content as well, IMHO.

I'm working on a Jungle Adventure story and one for the vampires, but I have hit some snags and will probably take a week or so to get even one chapter done. I'm excited about both, but especially the vampire story since I am going to try to connect the Sims 3 vampires (especially the ones that I used to write about in The Twinbrook Fields) and the Sims 4 vampires. I'm also writing that story first before playing because it is going to take some finesse. But still, I can't wait until it's ready to go. As for the JA story, I made a bit of a change due to something that happened in the game and now I have to reshoot, rewrite, and replay some stuff. But I hope it will be worth it!

Again, thanks for reading!

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    YemgzuO.png
    Hey everyone! This chapter is way overdue but it's finally time to release it. Read Chapter 77 here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

I've been having some fire issues with my sims lately too, but luckily no one has died. ^.^"

i used to use the benders for testing mofd. but i oce lost both noel and lauren in a matter of seconds. so i now use trst sims. noel and lauren bender are the parents of generation A. I'm on b now.
  • Options

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

before i had to start over elsa died slsa bergjensen is married to ayden and died in a fire and sis was upset elsa is her favorite i think it was 2 times ago, ayden insists i finish his story before stating a new one so it gets confusing.
  • Options

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

before i had to start over elsa died slsa bergjensen is married to ayden and died in a fire and sis was upset elsa is her favorite i think it was 2 times ago, ayden insists i finish his story before stating a new one so it gets confusing.

Haha oh no! That’s awful! I’m sorry.
  • Options
    Tada! The next chapter in which we will see how the spoiled princess will fare in her new home!

/Spoiler... It’s not well.

Rainbow Sundae 5.7
    Austen is a teenager too. His traits are: mean and cat lover. Aurora’s traits are hot headed and self absorbed. The lot traits include cursed.
  • Options
    Also... I made a map of the world my Sims live in. Cause I’m a world building nerd.

Map of the Rainbow Sundae World

Just the map itself:
    img_5211.jpg
  • Options

First Chapter...

Rainbow Sundae 5.5

Rainbow Sundae 5.6

Haha oh no! That’s awful! I’m sorry.

i did try once. even made a new couple ayden got in my head and said hey what about me. :) he knows he got me right where he wants me .
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    Hey Darlings, another episode of Rainbow Sundae is up and waiting for you all. Generation 5 with my favorite spoiled brat.

Rainbow Sundae 5.2

i remembered ice cream. the girl i shop with tried to convince me target was out of oreos that would work if i was four. :)

Hehe. That’s pretty funny! I don’t think a store could be out of Oreos! They always have a million and so many types.

Reminds me of the time I went to Arby's and I kid you not, they ran out of roast beef.

Yep, that happened to my husband and I just last fall at Arby's. Weird, right?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey, so if I rewrote my LL story would anybody mind? I really hate the beginning of it because it doesn't make sense for the rest of the story. It needs me to set up a bunch of stuff for what I'd be writing right now.

@Bugsie2016: oh how I've been feeling the same thing. :pensive: In my opinion the restart is good if your motivation to continue the original is at zero and just won't return. The feeling of being trapped with a story is real.

@Bugsie2016 and @InfraGreen I felt the same way before I rebooted Kass's story. That beast took on a life of its own though. Still, I'm glad I'm rewriting it.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

@divanthesimmer I don't think you were ranting. You expressed your thoughts articulately and thoughtfully. So cool to see you featured! And what a gorgeous magazine!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top