Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    since some of my reading circles are on winter break i'll be focused on writing for a while.

You forget She-Who-Never-Stops-Writing! I've got plenty of reading material for you, Sis! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Happy New Year 2018 the Simlit Community.

Happy New Years, @Simsophonique and @NyteRose ! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    since some of my reading circles are on winter break i'll be focused on writing for a while.

You forget She-Who-Never-Stops-Writing! I've got plenty of reading material for you, Sis! :)

how many have you started this week? lol.
  • Options

how many have you started this week? lol.

None. :) But I finished one last week, and I've got a chapter of Lighthouse coming out today or in the next couple of days. I'm thinking of Norm's pen pal letter, too, and also maybe of Zuki Mizuki chapter or two... not sure.

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @CathyTea whatever happened to A Houseful of Hippies? Did you finish it?
  • Options

i need to focus on writing. because i'm so far behind and one bender in't even born yet. and none of the drama happened yet.
  • Options

Oh! Thanks for remembering that story! :) It's been on a long hiatus. I've loaded the game onto my Mac--now that I have a new laptop, I can play it on the laptop, so maybe I should start it up again! With toddlers and Cats and Dogs, it would be a lot of fun to play again! :)

• Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited January 2018

Oh! Thanks for remembering that story! :) It's been on a long hiatus. I've loaded the game onto my Mac--now that I have a new laptop, I can play it on the laptop, so maybe I should start it up again! With toddlers and Cats and Dogs, it would be a lot of fun to play again! :)

I miss Free-Jon! Wait, is that his name? I think it was Free something!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a chat channel or room for SimLit/creative writers to go to and meet others and chat? (I.E. a Discord or IRC channel/room?) Thanks
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a chat channel or room for SimLit/creative writers to go to and meet others and chat? (I.E. a Discord or IRC channel/room?) Thanks

there is one on discord.
  • Options

That's it! Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea, aka Jon-Jon, aka Free-Jon, aka Free! Free Tea! :)

• Options

That's it! Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea, aka Jon-Jon, aka Free-Jon, aka Free! Free Tea! :)

thats a tounge twister.
  • Options
    i just realized i've been writing the benders for 2 months.

its been a busy 2 months though so the kids are still kids and one isn't even born.

last time generation 1 was kind of short because ayden decied being a kid was boring.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

its been a busy 2 months though so the kids are still kids and one isn't even born.

last time generation 1 was kind of short because ayden decied being a kid was boring.

@friendsfan367 I love Ayden! :D
  • Options

me too. but don't tell alana i said that. she finally stopped beating people up.
  • Options
    Happy new years everyone!

Haven't been writing for a while. I'm running out of ideas for my stories hehe. Anybody know any self-aware game-driven story? I need some inspiration, hehe.

@elifdapeton Hi! Happy new year! How's everything?

Would you like to check out S-GAS? It's a symposium we held a while back for Game-Aware Sims. You can find my table of contents here, https://cathytea.wordpress.com/other-stories/more-stories/s-gas/ , and I also link to the other participants, so you can read their stories, also! One of them, unfortunately, has been marked private by its owner (I think this is because of the photo issue with that site that stopped letting photos be linked), and a few others might have been lost, but you can still browse through some of the others.

• Options

me too. but don't tell alana i said that. she finally stopped beating people up.

@friendsfan367 wow, go Alana! :smiley: She sounds like Adrian (from Friends of Foes) when she was a kid! :D
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    So, I actually just remembered that I thought up this question:

If you had to pick an actor/actress to play your main character(s) in a movie adaption of your story who would it be?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited January 2018
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

If you had to pick an actor/actress to play your main character(s) in a movie adaption of your story who would it be?

@Bugsie2016 does that mean Gen 1 or current? I'm Gen 7
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Well @Bugsie2016 I think fans have already answered that question for me. Apparently Alex should be played by Matthew Grey Gubler (Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds), one of my Hellewells should be played by Selina Gomez and Talula should be played by Natalie Dormer... not sure who Henry should be played by though. So basically, everyone but the actual protagonist has been cast. :D I mean, even Luka has been cast (apparently Suzanne Vega should play him) :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @MadameLee You can pick whichever gen you want, pick a few of them or all of them if you can think of seven. :)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @simscognito I don't know many actors which is why i'm not answering the question or I would help you with that. I need to google at least 2 of those actors. Only one I actually know but it should be obvious which one. :lol:

Edit: I agree with those choices!!
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Selina Gomez? Suzanne Vega is a singer, by the way. She sings the song, Luka. :D
  • Options
    @simscognito Who's Luka? You mention him all the time but I have no idea what he look like. (You have too many characters!! Which is why I said you could steal my idea. :lol: )
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 How about a young Keanu Reeves for Henry? (The Matrix) Because he plays innocent really well and is gorgeous.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top