Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    MC Command Center Question
    Does anyone who use it (I think I know @Jes2G might have used it for this) have any issues adding more than 8 to the current lot? I have to add them to household, correct? Day 57 of my #BuildNewcrest Challenge, the triplets are having a birthday party as they age up to young adults (gosh, they're growing up so quickly).

I've used it. :# I add the first 8 sims through the household move section but then I use pose player to summon (you could always just summon them using their profile icons in relationships) and add them. Moving them back is hard if it's more than 16 sims as when you move out 8 it tells you one house is over the limit. You should be okay if't lower than that. :) (I plan a lot of weddings and parties :D)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited December 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I've used it. :# I add the first 8 sims through the household move section but then I use pose player to summon (you could always just summon them using their profile icons in relationships) and add them. Moving them back is hard if it's more than 16 sims as when you move out 8 it tells you one house is over the limit. You should be okay if't lower than that. :) (I plan a lot of weddings and parties :D)

The birthday party is going to at their home. There's already 6 in the household including the pet. So maybe I'll just use the summon for all their friends. I didn't realize that would be an easy way to do that, so thank you. As for moving them out, I could simplify it and do a save before summoning everyone invited and when party is over, don't save and revert to the previous save I did before the party. Then manipulate relationships that increased/decreased from there. :)
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 51

We meet our second sim selfie ( @Simslover163 ) of four sim selfies who could be a potential husband to Jubilee. We'll meet the last two before she ages up to young adult!

12-01-17_12-47-07-AM.png?w=800
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I'm not able to sleep tonight (probably because of the epic four hour nap I took upon arriving home from work) so I uploaded the latest chapter of my legacy early.

Snapdragon spends the entire chapter in his underwear while also coming up with conspiracy theories.

The Keen Legacy 2.22: Dead End
    000_09-03-17_6-41-46c2a0pm.png
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Random sim stuff of the day.
    I'm experimenting in CAS with Claude (cause I need to decide what he's wearing to his own wedding at least 3 months in advance :D ) and I noticed Claude looks suprisingly different without facial hair. I think it's like that with most sims.
    Claude normally:
    AGM1uGfl.png
    Claude without glasses:
    VQorilOl.png
    Claude without facial hair:
    EVUkb4Tl.png
    Claude without both
    LnxCShpl.png
  • Options
    In this, the next chapter of my alien adoption challenge, Wendy and Kanto go to the city.

Chapter 11: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
    000_11-02-17_6-23-05c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Since we're all dropping off updates this morning lol. Happy F.I.S.H. Friday!

The Pitts family is not the same after the incident. Will they ever be the same again? Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/f-s-h-3-22-not-same/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @CathyTea @Bugsie2016 @AdamsEve1231 And others: I have no idea what is going on anymore. The less we talk about this the better.

I'm gonna take a little break from the forums except to post updates. Nothing personal. Love everyone. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Is anyone doing Purple Day this year?

I completely forgot about it until today! I've been playing Aging Off, so I haven't really been thinking about it... But now I feel like commemorating some of my favorites from legacies who have passed... @Karilan 's Bethany is on my mind lately, so maybe I'll write up a tribute for her and also reflect back on others...

How about you, @AdamsEve1231 ?

This is such a lovely concept! There are definitely some past sims I still think of. Thank you for the thoughts @CathyTea and I’ll put together a post later today.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    I think BL might have an update soon. I found where I left my motivation. :D
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm experimenting in CAS with Claude (cause I need to decide what he's wearing to his own wedding at least 3 months in advance :D ) and I noticed Claude looks suprisingly different without facial hair. I think it's like that with most sims.
    Claude normally:
    AGM1uGfl.png
    Claude without glasses:
    VQorilOl.png
    EVUkb4Tl.png
    Claude without both
    LnxCShpl.png

He looks younger without both. Still a nice looking Sim.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @CathyTea @Bugsie2016 @AdamsEve1231 And others: I have no idea what is going on anymore. The less we talk about this the better.

I'm gonna take a little break from the forums except to post updates. Nothing personal. Love everyone. <3

LOL I have been in the dark on all things forum for a LONG time .. but one thing I can say with certainty that you will be missed!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Claude normally:
    AGM1uGfl.png
    Claude without glasses:
    VQorilOl.png
    EVUkb4Tl.png
    Claude without both
    LnxCShpl.png

He looks younger without both. Still a nice looking Sim.

I don't think Claude wants to look young. He has a 7 year old kid and he's only a year and a few months from being 30. :D I think he looks a lot more like his dad than his mum.
  • Options
    Question for today:
    Do you have nicknames for your characters that are either mentioned in your story or just nicknames you have for them?
    BL Characters (there's quite a few)
    Claude is Claudo, Claudio
    Vincent is obviously, Vince but Vin also works.
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Briella is Bri, Ella (although that's her husband's nickname for her so it doesn't get used much)
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Robin is Ro (in story) or Robie (cause why not)
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    TTFIBB (or BB as I mostly call it):
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri
    I haven't been in that save too much and the story is new so i've forgotten Rebekah's dad's name. :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    Question for today:
    Do you have nicknames for your characters that are either mentioned in your story or just nicknames you have for them?
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Briella is Bri, Ella (although that's her husband's nickname for her so it doesn't get used much)
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri
    I haven't been in that save too much and the story is new so i've forgotten Rebekah's dad's name. :D

Well Jane's twin sister (and Jane both have long names) so for short the twin sister is called "HAM" Hannah Amy Margo. Jane's name is Jane Grace Olivia. "Jane" for short. Does the nickname have to come from you (the writer/Watcher or one of your characters? Since one of their great-great-great grandaunts was called "Mollyella" by their other distant aunt.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited December 2017
    Question for today:
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri

@Bugsie2016 In the KFSS, Kass is short for Kassiopeia. Her sister, Andromeda goes by Andi, and her sister, Carina sometimes goes by Cari. Her mom, Amy's legal name is Amalia.

In LVB, Bella is short for Mirabella.

In CFT, Rachel sometimes goes by Rae. Shark is a nickname for the Spanish Tiburon. Lolly is short for Loyola.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited December 2017
    Question for today:
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri

@Bugsie2016 The only nickname I have currently for my characters is that Rylie will occasionally call Rosea "Seya" as a sort of pet name though Rosea herself isn't fond of it :tongue:

I've also had Kaiphus referred to as Kai though I'd consider that less of a nickname and more of just a shortened alternative.
  • Options
    Question for today:
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri

#BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition
    - Jubilee = Juju
    - Joseph Jr. = Junior
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Question for today:
    Bethany is just Beth
    Delta is just Del
    Harrison is Harry, Har
    Riley is just Rye
    Bailey is just Lea
    Leonard is just Leo
    WAWRMO Characters:
    Addison is Ad, Addy
    Ronald is Ron
    Rebekah is Bekah
    Miriam is Miri

Yep!

The Keen Legacy
    Vivian AKA Viv
    Snapdragon AKA Draco
    (plus some others that I can't talk about yet because the story hasn't caught up to where I am in the game yet)

We Belong to the Song
    Kanto AKA Bat Boy AKA Number One AKA Kid AKA Bat Dude
    Mortimer Goth AKA That Goth Twerp
    Nancy Landgraab AKA The 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Chapters 6-10 of my Dear Ella series are up!

fiHf8Jh.png

Here's a quick link to the home page and chapters 1-5 if you haven't gotten started yet.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i love irony. mom wanted me to make more money. now that i do i spend more money. i bought a instapot today because the new lady who helps me and i found out we need to learn to cook.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    For the male nanny's give to the toddler princess what kind of dog should I give her? (Note: No big dogs-that's for the heir to be given by his parents due to neglect of their nanny) . Corgi, (American) C.o.c.k.e.r Spaniel, Jack Russell, or other?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited December 2017
    Maize is starting to piece things together.

S5cjq5z.png
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    @MadameLee If it's for a princess, why not something like a Pekingese or a Pomeranian or a miniature poodle? Look through the dogs that belong in the toy group of a dog show and choose one of them (chihuahua?)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top