Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited November 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    I believe 2 are simselves from the community and 2 are simgurus. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Joseph runs out of male simselves!

I won't. I already have enough to cover all 10 Generations. It's just that I'll run out of SimLit sim selfie dudes if more don't come forward and allow me to add them. :grimace:

( @Acarb90 I still want yours, unless you uploaded him and I just haven't grabbed it yet! )
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Introduction to Generation 2 (Coming November 27th)

And we have a new heir for the Generation 2 Simself Legacy family. Joseph will announce to the family on Day 46 that Jubilee will be the heir to run the family Legacy. It was a close race as Jubilee had 4 votes more than Hope did.

Build_Newcrest_2-1.png?w=800

i know one is ju ju but who are the others in this pic.

Find out when Generation 2 takes off or someone else (like @CathyTea for sure) can spoil it. Like @Karilan mentioned, two are from the SimLit community...two are SimGurus.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    I believe 2 are simselves from the community and 2 are simgurus. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Joseph runs out of male simselves!

I won't. I already have enough to cover all 10 Generations. It's just that I'll run out of SimLit sim selfie dudes if more don't come forward and allow me to add them. :grimace:

( @Acarb90 I still want yours, unless you uploaded him and I just haven't grabbed it yet! )

so whos in the pic with ju ju?

we know ones ju ju.
  • Options

And we have a new heir for the Generation 2 Simself Legacy family. Joseph will announce to the family on Day 46 that Jubilee will be the heir to run the family Legacy. It was a close race as Jubilee had 4 votes more than Hope did.

Find out when Generation 2 takes off or someone else (like @CathyTea for sure) can spoil it. Like @Karilan mentioned, two are from the SimLit community...two are SimGurus.

fine i'll just ask cathtea.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I've already spoiled it in a spoiler somewhere! >:)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Fine, I'm not telling! :p You'll have to read it to find out! ooooh! Big suspense!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Fine, I'm not telling! :p You'll have to read it to find out! ooooh! Big suspense!

latest?cb=20120723034816

I even tagged her in the thread you spoiled it in. :grimace:

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

don't make me squirrel you again. lol.

fine i'll wait but only because i restarted again.
  • Options

Squirrel me... I dare you! I double-dare you! :D

• Options
    edited November 2017

Squirrel me... I dare you! I double-dare you! :D

i won't well not today. that was just too funny to resist because you kept saying squirrels can't type. i'm little sis its my job to tease you.

the orginal idea was just to pm you the pic but i couldn't get it so i posted here for practice. and2 people thought it wad funny.
  • Options
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I've already spoiled it in a spoiler somewhere! >:)

You did indeed! But no one will ever find it, muahaha!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

don't start trouble i told you why i posted the squirrel pic. : >:)
  • Options
    yeah i found the right spoiler.
  • Options
    don't start trouble i told you why i posted the squirrel pic. :grimace:
    20983871.gif
    I know!

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

don't start trouble i told you why i posted the squirrel pic. : >:)

LOL! That's us, sis! :D

• Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    How do other people write their character growth? I need my character Molpe to stay calm and deal with what she has to do, but she hated doing so last time, to the point where she was almost not speaking.
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    @lilypadmeulin What I usually do was to make them do something outside of their comfort zone so I can force them to realize that they should change. Or give them a mirror, someone or something similar to them so they can learn from them. I guess that's the fast way to do it. You can also just grow the character naturally and the plot will shape them easily.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @lilypadmeulin What I usually do was to make them do something outside of their comfort zone so I can force them to realize that they should change. Or give them a mirror, someone or something similar to them so they can learn from them. I guess that's the fast way to do it. You can also just grow the character naturally and the plot will shape them easily.

This really helped! Thank you!
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones all! :smile: Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Mine has been pretty great after noticing @Meggles's adorable pup being featured in the TS4 blog! Look at her cutie-pie!
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey @eXokamikaze *hands breakfast muffins to ninjapig*

How has life been?
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited November 2017
    @AuroraLockwood I've been great! I went on a trip to Perth to attend a good friend's wedding last week, and just returned on Sunday. Had my first day back at work today and it was a fairly good one.

How are you doing? :)

*ninjapig chows down happily*
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Another question: Do you prefer to let the reader's find out before the characters (about a detail/secret/ insert anything that could be revealed) or at the same time as the characters?

I'm only here because Wordpress is being kind of ornery (as of right now anyway), and I haven't delved into my usual routine of Skyrim/Stardew Valley but anyway:

I usually prefer doing the latter, mainly because sometimes even I don't know something about a character. I get to a point and then think "What if..."

Heck, that's happened to me right now.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    @AuroraLockwood I've been great! I went on a trip to Perth to attend a good friend's wedding last week, and just returned on Sunday. Had my first day back at work today and it was a fairly good one.

How are you doing? :)

*ninjapig chows down happily*

@eXokamikaze Really well actually. I've been dealing with some medical stuff recently but yesterday I had a doctors appointment and they think they've finally figured out what's wrong with me :smiley:

Other than that just the usual, writing probably more than I should but generally enjoying every minute of it :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top