Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I know I was so happy/sad when I saw the finale post! I'm pretty sure I only started reading partway through so a re-read is 100% necessary.
    As always, love your updates. :)

I'm thinking about restarting my legacy.
    Same general characters and stuff, but I have a better idea of what I want to happen now so it might write a little easier.
    But also I don't really want to start it over, again.
    :confounded:

It's never too late to restart, I did that with my legacy. I actually favor the idea a lot mainly due to personal experience.
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    edited February 2017
    @OJenn the banner in your sig is gorgeous!

edited to not double post:
    I think I'm just nervous about it because I already gave up on a legacy before. I think my characters are just incredibly like, boring at the moment though. :tongue:
    I know what I want them to be in my head, but I haven't written them that way.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    Interlude:

170219-KefTolX7Sb-6.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Timezones!!

The Season 2 Premiere of MISM is here! In this episode, we meet a new fashion model for SMFC!

Season 2 Episode 1: Danielle's Friend
    JzNZH6X.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Not related to writing or the game, but... I made a small dragon today. It's still very floppy, I need to tighten it with nylon thread, but I didn't want to work on it anymore today.

beaddragon1_sm.jpg

And I got the vampire pack now!
  • Options
    @DeiraShadeweaver that's awesome!
    Super cute. I haven't gotten the vampire pack yet, but it looks really good!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @DeiraShadeweaver I love the colors on that!

@SimmerSteffie - Aww thanks I felt it was time for a new banner! I would say the next time you feel like giving up on a legacy, take a break! They can be helpful at times. I am currently on one now and it's been great for getting the creative juices flowing again.
  • Options
    Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    Hey guys, I'm sorry but it's time for my non-regular derailment post! I have a new issue of my magazine out. lol

As a teaser here's the cover:
    EsNa7Rf.png

Anyways, how's everyone going? It's really awkward trying to start a conversation here especially since there's already a community coming along but I feel really guilty only coming in here to promote my stuff.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2017
    OJenn wrote: »
    @DeiraShadeweaver I love the colors on that!

@SimmerSteffie - Aww thanks I felt it was time for a new banner! I would say the next time you feel like giving up on a legacy, take a break! They can be helpful at times. I am currently on one now and it's been great for getting the creative juices flowing again.

wait your studying interior design. if i rember right so wouldn't your creative juices still be flowing with or without sims?

note i just got up so i probably should ask when i wake up more because i'm trying to sound curious but when i read it it loks mean. so ignore me this is a weird day for me i got to sleep til 9 on purpose. because work changed my schedule.
  • Options
    @OJenn yeah! I'm really enjoying writing some backstory stuff here now, and I really didn't have than many regular readers, so I think starting over might be a good bet for me. :)

@Wasting_Night that looks awesome! I can't really speak for people since I'm not here particularly often, but everyone is really great and welcoming.

hey @friendsfan367! :)
  • Options
    @OJenn yeah! I'm really enjoying writing some backstory stuff here now, and I really didn't have than many regular readers, so I think starting over might be a good bet for me. :)

@Wasting_Night that looks awesome! I can't really speak for people since I'm not here particularly often, but everyone is really great and welcoming.

hey @friendsfan367! :)

hey stef.
  • Options
    Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    @SimmerSteffie Thanks! Right now I'm not entirely sure how I'm gonna fit into the crowd so I'm glad everyone's welcoming. XD
  • Options
    @Wasting_Night I still don't know how I fit in the crowd :lol:
    I've been very inconsistent with everything, but every time I come back they act like I was here the whole time. ^^
    Your magazine is super cool! Awesome concept.

@friendsfan367 how are you? :)
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone, I just started a new legacy would you please check it out, even though you're probably aware that I'm totally lying about being new because there's more episode on my signature.
    AkramA wrote: »

but seriously, this is a new episode just not a new series, check it out
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    amo83 wrote: »
    I'm interested in your responses on this question.

-Do you prefer to write in First person or Third person?

Everyone has different styles of writing :) I love screenwriting so I find it weird and difficult to describe all the time, as screenwriting is all dialogue.

I used to love 3rd person but now I am finding myself more and more interested in screenwriting.

screenwriting? whats that. i know about the movie /tv kind but thats it.
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaver I love the colors on that!

wait your studying interior design. if i rember right so wouldn't your creative juices still be flowing with or without sims?

note i just got up so i probably should ask when i wake up more because i'm trying to sound curious but when i read it it loks mean. so ignore me this is a weird day for me i got to sleep til 9 on purpose. because work changed my schedule.

I am but most of that creative energy is going to homework not writing...it's a bit different?
  • Options
    @Wasting_Night I still don't know how I fit in the crowd :lol:
    I've been very inconsistent with everything, but every time I come back they act like I was here the whole time. ^^
    Your magazine is super cool! Awesome concept.

@friendsfan367 how are you? :)

i'm good. but i'm off work today so i'm here instead of running around cleaning up before mom gets here. so today is bender day. opps that sounds weird just means i'm going to write .
  • Options

I am but most of that creative energy is going to homework not writing...it's a bit different?

awesome. i felt bad about the way i worded that. work gave me a rare day off so i hadn't made coffee yet. hopefully i didn't offend you.
  • Options

SimmerSteffie - Aww thanks I felt it was time for a new banner! I would say the next time you feel like giving up on a legacy, take a break! They can be helpful at times. I am currently on one now and it's been great for getting the creative juices flowing again.

awesome. i felt bad about the way i worded that. work gave me a rare day off so i hadn't made coffee yet. hopefully i didn't offend you.

I'm pretty hard to offend but I get what you meant :smile:
  • Options

SimmerSteffie - Aww thanks I felt it was time for a new banner! I would say the next time you feel like giving up on a legacy, take a break! They can be helpful at times. I am currently on one now and it's been great for getting the creative juices flowing again.

I'm pretty hard to offend but I get what you meant :smile:

I really need to start drinking coffee before i come here but i'm glad were good.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    since i already spammed the thread , mcc got updated. today. good afternoon.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,797 Member

Thanks! I just went and looked it up! He did A LOT of stuff! I'm going in-game right now to check it out.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Thanks! I just went and looked it up! He did A LOT of stuff! I'm going in-game right now to check it out.

do you know if theextensin was updated. i know its 2 differnt things but i haven't looked yet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top