Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I'm kind of itching to start a TS3 ISBI challenge. I found The Tart Family and I'm currently reading it and it's hilarious and I want to do it too but I'm not sure on the specifics yet: what town, how many expansions, etc...

I'm so loving my TS3 ISBI. When I played it today and yesterday, the Sims I can't control were just doing all these amazing things! I stand and watch as if I'm viewing reality TV!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Penguinwa101 I've missed you! I hope you're well :)
    Hey @Penguinwa101!! Hope all is well!! :)

Miss you guys too!!! I'm doing ok!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    Apparently it's my second anniversary on the forums... so happy anniversary to me!

Happy Forumversary to you! I can't imagine these forums without you! <3

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @Julyvee94 Sorry for the late reply- no, I'm Mackie on twitter and my handle is pegasus143143 (but now I know why that handle was taken)
  • Options
    Also thanks @CathyTea and @Julyvee94
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 Sorry for the late reply- no, I'm Mackie on twitter and my handle is pegasus143143 (but now I know why that handle was taken)

are you mackie because i made it up? i was confused we move fast here
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'm kind of itching to start a TS3 ISBI challenge. I found The Tart Family and I'm currently reading it and it's hilarious and I want to do it too but I'm not sure on the specifics yet: what town, how many expansions, etc...

I'm so loving my TS3 ISBI. When I played it today and yesterday, the Sims I can't control were just doing all these amazing things! I stand and watch as if I'm viewing reality TV!

i can't control the benders now. ayden broke every rule in the first few weeks of young adulthood. stay married ( ayden response you didn't say to the same person)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Phew! What a day!!! Managed to smash it at work today (including doing a bit of gardening to remove a creeper vine that had managed to find it's way into the factory and was wrapping itself around some wiring) as well as write not 1 but 2 chapters today. I'm hoping to screenshot chapter 3 (and maybe 4) tomorrow, revise the writing I've done for 3 and hopefully publish 3 tomorrow. It's all on! On like Donkey Kong! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Good timezones! How is everyone? I'm fine! Going to share a little random thought...Sometimes, I think doing simlit is like making YouTube videos, if you enter in this world because of fame, you might give up because it will come with some amount of work, and it might not result in popularity, but, if you enter because you like it, you might get bigger only because you are doing something you like! :)
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Morning, all!

Here's an update; Today we learn what Shark named that dog he found.

A Good Cut Of Beef

And for no other reason besides "It made me laugh", here's a screenshot from that chapter:
    screenshot-16.jpg?w=676
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Yeah, that's why I used it- that nickname seems to be the only one I really like! Of course, it means that my offline friends have no idea who I am, but oh well...

• Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @rednenemon I relate to that dog on a very deep level =p
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hey folks!

How is everything? Just wanted to say hello after not being here for a little while. I'm in kind of an anti-social mood on top of trying to get my house ready for Christmas. However, I'm lurking around every now and then. If you need me, send a PM and I'll reply when I can. Discord is too much for me right now. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow to drop off the Discovering Juliana chapter. Toodles!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ok good to know that I can still bug you, just via PM instead @Jes2G :tongue: (Kidding! Mostly...)

Hope you're all well! I'm definitely ready for the holidays to come haha

I have lots of free time over the next 2-3 days and I'm looking forward to working on some writing! (I didn't write one word this weekend... but with my new, relaxed posting schedule, that made it feel ok :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ok good to know that I can still bug you, just via PM instead @Jes2G :tongue: (Kidding! Mostly...)

Hope you're all well! I'm definitely ready for the holidays to come haha

I have lots of free time over the next 2-3 days and I'm looking forward to working on some writing! (I didn't write one word this weekend... but with my new, relaxed posting schedule, that made it feel ok :tongue:)

i haven't wrote for3 days. i agree i like jes checking in over thanksgiving she didn't and i got stressedworrying about her. so at least this time she said shes unplugged.

i'm almost done christmas shopping. but now i'm stressedbecause i forgot to pick my own gifts .
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Merry Festivus everyone! 6 days left.
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Happy Timezones all! Like @Jes2G im going to be stepping away for a bit. I've got tons going on right now. I'm lurking though and will be checking in here and there with favorite stories! I'll probably just be in and out infrequently until the New Year now.

Happy Holidays all!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    cshaner wrote: »
    Happy Timezones all! Like @Jes2G im going to be stepping away for a bit. I've got tons going on right now. I'm lurking though and will be checking in here and there with favorite stories! I'll probably just be in and out infrequently until the New Year now.

Happy Holidays all!

oh my blogaveersary must be coming up i started the benders on new years eve. the first time lol
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I got my start on snack night today
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone, just popping by quickly and very happily as I finally got my 7th chapter out today.
    Enjoy!!!
    In less than a day Kelly has had her life turned upside down on her again!
    How will she handle meeting her grandmother for the first time in her life, let alone live with her?
    d713c577-51e2-4b0f-b9da-c9b7577d657b_zps5hqqakrh.png
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    me have stomach ache
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hello! Here with the holiday schedule for Book Club!

CURRENT READING
    @TheoriesOfHappiness 's The Humble Legacy

Note: the TOC ends with Gen. 2, but the story continues... just click the "next" buttons to find the next chapters.

Dec. 26 - Jan. 1 : Holiday Break! Be Merry! :smiley:

Reading for the week of Jan 2 - 8:
    @RipuAncestor 's Fey of Life

Hope you join us!

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

I have a new update for my new story! Chapter 2 - Key...

I hope you enjoy! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Juliana got something special in the mail! What could it be? Enjoy.

39.jpg
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top