Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

jbsquared2000 (Jewels) - Thank You Thread & Vagrant Crash Pad

Comments

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    What a precious puppy!!! <3<3<3 Thank you, and you're welcome! :grin: I hope you get that lovely green button on the Old Mill! :smiley:

Thank you so much! She is all pudgy and at the clumsy puppy stage. :)
    Ooh! I hadn't even dared to hope that we could all get a green button for the Mill tonight! That would be so great! I hope the same for you, too! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    how old is she? is she a labrador? whats her name?

I love animals... bet she is already higher than my dog (it's a corgi)

She's a labrador/Golden retriever mix and her name is Sophie. She's just at 7 weeks old and just at 6 1/2 lbs. I think she's going to grow pretty fast, though. If she's like her Mom, she'll be close to 100lbs! That's a lot of dog food! :smiley:

Corgies are adorable! What is your dog's name, and have you posted a picture of anywhere on here?

7 weeks... thats just a baby... are she still with her mom? becouse in Denmark we not alowed to seperat them until age 8 weeks.

love the name
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I'm not sure if we have any official rules about when they can be separated from their mothers here, but I know that 7-8 weeks is pretty standard. I don't have the mother, she's with a friend of mine, but the vet gave the ok for the puppies to go to their new homes at their checkup this week, so everyone came to get them this weekend. I agree that any sooner than 7-8 week, though, is too soon. Sophie came from a litter of 12 puppies! I think the Mama dog deserves a medal! :)
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    mama sure do desreve a medal... 12... she must be so tirred
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @anettesb - thank you so much for the Island Villa door! I am in the process of building a new beach house and this will look perfect! I was also able to download the Island Villa set on sale, for a great price, thanks to your help! I hope you are having a great day! :)

• Options
    your most welcome happy it helped you get a set cheap.... allways great when it helps on CYS
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @VGryphon - I've just got to say that there is something about those shoes! They are so cute and stylish and I wish they came in my size! Thank you so much for those and for the wicker trunk, which will also help me chip away at the Island Villa set, but which I really loved and couldn't wait to use, on its own. I know you've started your countdown for the Mill set - can't wait! :)
    Thank you for your kind words. I've started with some of the Mill set, but I think I'll have to use a bigger lot for what I'm attempting with it. :smile:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Thank you for your kind words. I've started with some of the Mill set, but I think I'll have to use a bigger lot for what I'm attempting with it. :smile:

I can't wait to see what you've got planned for it! I love all of the creativity on this forum - it's very inspiring, and challenges me to push myself, too! :smiley:

• Options
    Thank you so much @blacksheba1973 for the incredibly generous surprise that I had waiting for me when I woke up this morning! Your gifts brought the cost of the Muse and Sweet Escape Nursery sets down to very low points, just in time to snag them before their sale prices expire! I am so excited to try all of the new clothes on my Sims. It will be a regular fashion show! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind gesture. I really appreciate it!! :smiley:

• Options
    @ZeeGee - thank you so much for the Wave Machine, that was so kind and generous of you!! I cannot wait to try it out in Sunlit Tides!! <3 I am so excited to have that world, now! Nothing like a little sunshine and sand to put everyone in the best mood! I am trying to find more time to sit down and create new houses, and there's nothing like a new world to give new inspiration. I hope you are doing well! :)

• Options
    @KittyKat8103 - thank you so much for the HUGE Homecoming gift bomb!! You more than helped on that set and I am so ready for it to come around on the DD! Thank you so much for answering my cry for clothing help and for being so kind and generous! :smiley:

• Options
    @Cogitotoro - thank you so much for the new, super-fancy dresses! I'm ready for Homecoming, and for another other formal occasion that may come along.

I've been off and on the thread for the past few days - so much is happening, that I'm sure I've missed things - but I noticed your post today about going to the Lord of the Rings marathon in full-dress! I am a huge fan of the series, and have been known to whip out the extended versions of those movies at least once a year and have a marathon. So glad your daughter is keeping the love alive! :smile: And congratulations on your wedding anniversary! :)

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @Cogitotoro - thank you so much for the new, super-fancy dresses! I'm ready for Homecoming, and for another other formal occasion that may come along.

I've been off and on the thread for the past few days - so much is happening, that I'm sure I've missed things - but I noticed your post today about going to the Lord of the Rings marathon in full-dress! I am a huge fan of the series, and have been known to whip out the extended versions of those movies at least once a year and have a marathon. So glad your daughter is keeping the love alive! :smile: And congratulations on your wedding anniversary! :)

You're welcome, and thanks! It was really great to see all three in a row on the big screen - the extended cuts - which nobody could do even back when they came out! We have a great local theater. They even gave us all "one ring pop to rule them all" and had specials like hobbit mushroom soup with ale, and "lembas bread" wrapped up with a leaf! Super fun.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome, hon! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    You're welcome hon. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You're very welcome. :D Sunlit Tides is awesome, huh?! I wish I had more time to spend simming. :P
  • Options
    @MariTomKaulitZ - thank you so much for getting me started on my goal to get the Futureshock Living set before the March 2011 Compilation hits the DD tonight! The lights that you sent me are really cool, in a funky way. Thank you so much! :)

@gnlovew - Thank you for my aquarium!! I would never have thought to put frogs in there, but now that you mention it, I'm going to make it a point! Thank you so much for helping me get ready for the March 2011 set!!

@scillakees - you have once again gift-bombed me into oblivion! Thank you so much!! The Futureshock set is certainly unusual, (and bright) and I'm going to make it my mission to come up with a way to incorporate it into a build - maybe a cybercafe, or something.. I'll have to think about it. Thank you so much for your generous gifts!! :smiley:

• Options
    @Reachsims - thank you so much for the Thermal Sanitarium (aka hot tub) and the milk jug that you sent! I really appreciate the huge boost to the Futureshock Set. Honestly, though, I've been eying that milk jug for a while now. It's just so pretty and bright and cheerful. I'm going to love using it to decorate my Sims' houses! Thank you, thank you again!

I hope you are doing well! :)

• Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    You're very welcome. :D Sunlit Tides is awesome, huh?! I wish I had more time to spend simming. :P

Ugh, I still haven't had a chance to actually open up Sunlit Tides, yet and check it out. :cry: I'm going to hopefully have time this coming weekend. Like you, I wish I had more time to devote to Simming!

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome, Jewels. I think the little milk jug is adorable. The hot tub works for a Steampunk theme also. I'm doing well, just very busy the last two weeks (and going forward for who knows how long) with some remodeling to our home so I have not been around too much but am able to check in daily, if ever so briefly. I hope you saw the thank yous on your page on the Sims 3 site from my children.
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're most welcome, Jewels. I think the little milk jug is adorable. The hot tub works for a Steampunk theme also. I'm doing well, just very busy the last two weeks (and going forward for who knows how long) with some remodeling to our home so I have not been around too much but am able to check in daily, if ever so briefly. I hope you saw the thank yous on your page on the Sims 3 site from my children.

Hi there! I have been wondering how you are doing, and hope that the remodeling is going well, and is moving along quickly. I wish it were as easy as it is on the Sims - just a few clicks and you're all remodeled! :smiley:

I am so terrible at checking my page on the Sims3 site. I always forget. I tried to go back and see what was written but it wouldn't let me go back far enough. You and your children are very sweet and kind! It's I who am so thankful to you for all of your help and kindness! :)

• Options
    @starwarspunk - first of all, cool name! :smiley: Thank you so much for the orb lantern! I've got an idea already of where I would like for that to go, in one of my houses. This gift also helped to bring down the CYS cost of the Sandy Shoals, which I am so excited about. Having recently acquired Sunlit Tides, beach houses are on my very highest priority list! Thank you again! :smiley:

@5W33TH34RT - thank you so much for the Baker Boy hair style, and I'm so glad that you were able to snag an ad while on my wishlist, too. Those ads are sneaky little buggers, and sometimes hard to find. I really appreciate your generous gift. :smiley:

@Teegers - thank you so much for the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle! I would have never known that it was a hard to find item in the store, if not for the DD thread! You guys are so awesome! Also, I'm working on my reply to your message. I went out of town yesterday, and that's put me farther behind on everything than I had thought it would. Ugh! Thank you again, for your thoughtful gift and your many helpful replies to my (never ending) questions! :smiley:

@ADWilson - Hibiscus Plants!! Yay!! I am so excited to have new plants to add to my landscaping arsenal! My only wish would be for EA to have allowed these to be modifiable objects. Maybe in Sims4? I haven't gotten that far with that game, yet. Thank you, thank you, so much for the gift and for the fun giveaway! :smiley:

@Nevills - thank you so much for the bookshelf! I'm working on the Villa Paraiso set, and this bookshelf will help me chip away at the CYS for it, and the Hacienda Luxury set. I really do appreciate your generous gift. Thank you so much! :smiley:

@AlphaFen - Some (you) may say that the framed poker chips are evidence of a deep seeded and shocking gambling problem, but I say that they show an admirable streak of luck and talent for gambling that should be admired by all! B) It shouldn't matter that this is the only thing that my Sim has hanging on the wall of his shack, which was all that he could afford after the Repo man came to visit.. :wink: So, thank you for your gift, and your words of concern. :kissing_heart:

• Options
    @cristill13 - thank you so much for the new light fixture! Your gift came right in the nick of time, as the Old Town Starter Kit made its way on the DD early this morning, and I was able to snag it for a lower price. I know what you mean about the light fixtures - I have a soft spot for those and for fireplaces. Thank you again! :smiley:

@muminek85 - Thank you for your well wishes to carry me through Tuesday! :smiley: Thank you so much for the Villa Paraiso items, too! I really appreciate your thoughtful gifts. I hope you have a great week! :smiley:

@limegreenqueen101 - thank you so much for the consolation prize! You didn't have to do that! It was such a kind and thoughtful gesture, and I really appreciate it. The Boho Flapper dress helped a lot with the CYS for the Boho Women's Vintage Collection, that was on the DD earlier today. Thank you so much, again! :smiley:

@Nissefru - thank you so much for the quilted leather jacket!! I've been wanting that jacket for some time now, and I'm so excited to get that on my Sim right away! Who cares that it's summertime, right now, in Sunlit Tides. My Sim will just have to suffer for fashion! :wink: Thank you again! :smiley:

@NewEra2009 - We meet again!! lol. Thank you for the palm tree. I'm working on the September 2011 Compilation set, so this will really help bring the price down on the CYS. Thank you, again, so much! :smiley:

• Options
    Oh my goodness, I am just overwhelmed by all of the generous gifts that I've received, and I have so many people to thank so, *takes a big breath*

@scillakees - thank you SO much for answering my call for help on getting ready for the Bohemian Garden set that circled around on the Daily Deal! I actually got a green button on that set, and I did not expect that to happen!! Thank you so much! My Sim is going to be in gardening heaven, now! :smiley:

@PsychoChick966 - thank you so much for the wedding arch, which I think is so pretty and plan to use as a garden arbor. Thank you too for the mirror and candle floor light. I'm working my way through the Happily Ever After/Make a Wish sets, and these are much needed, and appreciated additions. Thank you so much! :smiley:

@limegreenqueen101 - thank you so much for the safe, which I didn't even realize was actually an end table, and for the column! The safe will look fantastic in an office, or store setting. Thank you again! :smiley:

@Teegers - thank you so much for the leg warmer outfit! Lol - I know what you mean, 80's here we come! I was in the store looking for a dress to wear to a wedding this past weekend, and there were actually shoulder pads in many of the dresses! *shudder* Never thought I'd see that trend come back around again! :smiley: Thank you also for the hanging lights. I am a light fixture fanatic (well, that and shoes) and this is going to come in handy! Thank you again!

@lovespandas1 - thank you so much for the mirror! My Sims can't seem to get enough of looking at themselves, so this will come in handy! :smiley: The dramatic palm is a beautiful plant, and I love it, too! Thank you again!

@NESChic - thank you so much for the candleabra! It is elegant and gothic, all at the same time! Thank you, too, for the friend request. It is so nice to meet you! :smiley:

@NewEra2009 - Hello again, my gifting friend! :smiley: Thank you so much for the beautiful light fixture. It has a rustic and elegant look, and I love it, so thank you very much! :smiley:

@SharnyaY - thank you for the light fixture, too! My Sims have been properly illuminated, thanks to all of these amazing lighting fixtures that I have received. Thank you so much! :smiley:

@VGryphon - thank you so much for the lovely flower! It will be displayed on many a table throughout my Sim universe. Thank you so much! :smiley:

@NagyGina - I tremendous amount of thanks to you for the very thoughtful gifts of the long wavy hair (actual length and amount of wave are still to be determined, until I have a chance to get in game and try it out, but I think you may be right about it. :wink: ) for the business suit and the clock! The suit is lovely and classic, and I already know the Sim that it's destined for. The clock is so cute and fanciful. I'm going to have fun finding just the right spot for it. Thank you so much, again! :smiley:

• Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member

@lovespandas1 - thank you so much for the mirror! My Sims can't seem to get enough of looking at themselves, so this will come in handy! :smiley: The dramatic palm is a beautiful plant, and I love it, too! Thank you again!
    Awww you're welcome! I really like that plant :wink: lol
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?