Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

jbsquared2000 (Jewels) - Thank You Thread & Vagrant Crash Pad

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Thanks Jewels, just needed sleep and needed it NOW (or then). Of course, today I've been up since 3am so will be cream crackered by about 6pm. Seems my body clock is out of synch. I blame it on Mother in Law (well, why not?) Hope it sorts itself out soon. :#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @mothersuperior2 - I love the expression "cream crackered!" I'm going to use that in RL!

And I'm with you - let's blame your MIL for you being out of sorts. No way it could have anything to do with you staying up late to play the Sims, or anything.. :innocent: I hope you get back to feeling like yourself soon, too. You're Mosup! You've got to keep the rest of us in line! :naughty: And that's a full time job!

Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    No wonder I feel worn out! >:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Too late @charlotteprice I got there first, thanks JB. Just recently my energy levels seem to be ok one minute, gone the next. Then I just have to go to bed. That's where I'm headed very shortly, as I dozed off typing this, and found my head almost resting on the laptop keyboard. :o

No, actually I did. I saw Jewels message first and went to the WL and saw the undergarments.........I was going to send them but I just couldn't......couldn't bring myself to it :'( They have been around the forums too many times and I was afraid to pick them up feeling-awful-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @mothersuperior2 Not meee! o:)>:)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @charlotteprice I don't believe you for a second, I got there first and that's that. Better luck next time! >:)
    @Jaceigh Not you? Are you sure? :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @mothersuperior2 I was just being mischievousness. :) I remember asking if your page had a blue Sim and then later I used your profile as an example (in pictures) on how to find someone on other site. I remember being excited to post the pictures because I also sent you a gift while doing it. And it'd be kind of like everyone was in on it. :) I also remember wondering if you were truly admonishing me or just being funny. ;)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    *Sneaks in, stubbing toe*

Jewels, I haven't caught up with your thread as of yet, but have seen some real silly shenanigans a happenin' and want to add in to be on a lookout for the pesky non-cys sets in Wishlists, I'll leave Kevin's Undergarments for @mothersuperior2! >:):blush:

Also, I hope you and everyone will become a --> SimCareLine Gifter, simply by PMing me nominees! >:)

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3

*Sneaks out, decides not to sue*
  • Options
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    @mothersuperior2 I was just being mischievousness. :) I remember asking if your page had a blue Sim and then later I used your profile as an example (in pictures) on how to find someone on other site. I remember being excited to post the pictures because I also sent you a gift while doing it. And it'd be kind of like everyone was in on it. :) I also remember wondering if you were truly admonishing me or just being funny. ;)

@Jaceigh I remember it well. It really was a surprise to me, I couldn't believe it was real, thought it was just an illustration. If I'm not mistaken it was the Gothique Library. To say I was amazed just about covers it ... I don't think I will ever forget it. Yes, my sense of humour is a bit weird, as you may have noticed! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals