Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

jbsquared2000 (Jewels) - Thank You Thread & Vagrant Crash Pad

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    your welcome dear
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @VGryphon - Thank you so much for the cute clock! It's going to class up the joint very nicely! :wink: Thank you again! :smiley:
    I'm glad you like it!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @jbsquared2000 You're very welcome B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2015
    @blunote00 - I am so thankful for the gift-bomb that you dropped on me today! :smiley: The two suits and two hair styles were so generous of you! I always seem to use the same few men's hairstyles, so these will bring a nice variety and keep my Sims from looking like clones! So thank you, thank you! :smiley:

@Hello83433 - thank you so much for the lamp that you sent to me! Your gift lowered the cost of the Hollywood Regency Den down to only 95 points, so thank you again! :smiley:

@PetaT - thank you so much for the coffee table, wall light and art work! I am chipping away at a few different sets, so these will all help so much. Thank you, especially for the gift of the beach house that you made for me in the Creation Game! It truly is a work of art - exactly what I asked for and more! Thank you so much, again! <3

Thank you @anettesb, for the hanging lights! I was able to grab the Dreams of India collection for a very low cost. As always, your generosity and kindness are sincerely appreciated! <3

@Mmdrgntobldrgn - it was so kind of you to send me the lamp! I'm not sure we've met, so I also wanted to say that it's nice to meet you and I hope that you are doing well. :)

@natrixmoon - thank you for sending me the Alchemy End Table! It is such an interesting end table - at first I thought it was a stool! :) It is in three of the sets that I am working on, so thank you so much for your help with that. I also don't know that I've met you before, so I wanted to say that it's very nice to meet you and I hope that you are having a great day! :smiley:

@CaliadneAmatrix - thank you so much for the rocks! The Luxe Lounge set is coming around on the Daily Deal tomorrow morning, and I am all set with a lower CYS, and your gift really helped! Thank you again! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    your welcome dear
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    I really love that suit on my sims so when I saw it I had to do it. ;)
    You're very welcome.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Your welcome B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    @scillakees - you have struck again! I woke up to an enormous gift-bomb from you! I wish there was something that I could gift you in return, to thank you for all of your generosity. If you think of a creation that you would like, please post it on @NagyGina's Creation Game so that me and your other "victims" can gift-bomb you back! :naughty::smiley:

@Silvakristiina (by way of @ADWilson) - it was so sweet of you to continue our gifting war...er...think of me to share your winnings with! :innocent: You are very sweet and I really appreciate you thinking of me. Even now, I'm heading off in search of my next competition/giveaway to enter so that I can keep up this feud of giving! :wink: And thank you so much @ADWilson, for carrying out @Silvakristiina's evilly-generous wishes! :smiley:

@melissalungu - thank you so much for the baggage props! I am always looking for ways to make my Sims look more worldly and traveled, and these props will be just the thing! Of course, they will also help me get the Club Vaindenburger set down, too. Thank you again for your generous gift! :smiley:

@TnT_TJ and @TnT_Terry - it is so nice to meet you both! Thank you for your friend request, your kind words about my Sim-pup creation and especially thank you so much for the Olympian Physique! That was such an amazing surprise and you are both so very kind and generous! Thank you again, so much! :smiley:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @jbsquared2000 and her friendly opponent @Silvakristiina

I was in a gifting feud and didn't even know it... goodness, I think my helmet was put on wrong or someone painted my visor so that it was rose-tinted LOL

I would say you're welcome and enjoy your gifts, but I'm not sure of the etiquette and how & where a 3rd party fits into all of this.
    It might be better if I simply clean my ping-pong gifting gun, put it in its case and quietly walk away.
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited June 2015
    :) I don't ask for anything in return. Just trying to help people with the store. :)

oh yeah. You're welcome. :#
  • sopha55sopha55 Posts: 99 Member
    you are very welcome! so glad you could complete the set :)
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @melissalungu - thank you so much for the baggage props! I am always looking for ways to make my Sims look more worldly and traveled, and these props will be just the thing! Of course, they will also help me get the Club Vaindenburger set down, too. Thank you again for your generous gift! :smiley:

:kissing_heart:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
    @PetaT - thank you so much for the flirty pigtails! This item, along with one other brought the Oktoberfest set down to only 25 points, so thank you so much! You also gifted me the branches sculpture, and I really love it, too! There are some cabins that I've got in mind to build, and I need more rustic decorations for them. This will be perfect! Thank you again! <3

@NESChic - Thank you so much for the dining room table, and the mansion curtains! The Gift the Person Above You thread is so much fun, not only to be able to give and receive gifts, but also to hang out with other cool simmers, like you! :smiley:

@KittyKat8103 - :flushed: *blink* Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for the Gothique Library!!! This is going to make such a cool and creepy new addition to my Midnight Hollow world! Your gift came on a day when I really needed the pick-me-up, so thank you, thank you! <3

@gnlovew - you are always so generous and kind! Thank you so much for the glass bird, the clock, AND the branch lighting! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and your friendship on this forum. Thank you again! <3

@scillakees - *deep breath* Thank you so much for the Dressy Dirndl, the Hit the Bookshelf, Beginning of the End Table, Dazzling Disco Dome, AND the Rockin' Relic! You are the gifting angel of the Gifting Directory thread! I hope you know how appreciated you are! :kissing_heart:

@VGryphon - thank you so much for the cute shelf! I love it and am looking forward to using it in my game. You are so kind and helpful on the forum - thank you, too, for all that you do! :smiley:

@Victoria069290 - Hi there! *waves* It is so nice to meet you! :smiley: Thank you so much for the Cottage candle and the sculpture that you sent! I am working on finally finishing up the Happily Ever After/Once Upon a Time Cottage sets, and these gifts will help with the CYS to bring the cost down. Thank you so much! :smiley:

@MariTomKaulitZ - thank you so much for the cottage chair! That was so sweet of you! I'm chipping away at the sets that this belongs to, and your gift will really help! Thank you again! :smiley:

@Letchy15 - you are so sweet to send me the shoes as a gift! I have to admit, I have a serious shoe addiction problem, which has (for now) been appeased with your gift! :wink: Thank you again! :smiley:

@Dimon6579 - Yay! I'm so glad you liked the light painting! Thank you so much for the absolutely gorgeous vase that you sent! I am starting to comb through the store to find items to add to my wishlist that I have missed, and I was so excited to find that little treasure! Thank you, thank you! :smiley:

@Breazona - Thank you so much for the BahHaus decoration! I'm working on that set, so I will be ready for the next time it swings around again on the Daily Deal. It was so thoughtful of you to gift me, and I really appreciate it! :smiley:

@anettesb - I know I thanked you on the Squeaky Clean thread, but thank you again for the wall hooks that you sent to me yesterday, and the Victorian kerosene lamp that you sent me today! That lamp is just beautiful, and will add some fancy touches to my Sim-mansions, or even some class to my more rustic builds. Thank you again! <3

@Kaike78 - It is so nice to meet you and so nice of you to send me a gift of the wall sprinklers! :smiley: I'm working on the Coffee Bean Hipster Loft set and this will help me to lower the cost when it comes around again on the Daily Deal. Thank you again! :)

• Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    :D;)
    Enjoy it.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome! Enjoy! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @jbsquared2000 You're welcome. Enjoy!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

your welcome I'm happy to gift
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @NagyGina - Well, you've gone and knocked me (mostly :wink: ) speechless again!! I saw a build recently, it may have been by @ciane, that was so cool and used bits and pieces from the Now and Then Manor. Ever since then, I've been saving my simpoints up to purchase it and now I don't have to save them anymore! You're so kind and generous as always, Mya. It's so nice to see everyone rushing to gift you with all that they can. It is the very least that you deserve, and I hope that I will be able to find something to create and gift you with soon, too! Thank you again! <3
    I know I am late responding to you Jewels... I am late everywhere. I am so glad that I could surprise you again... Now and Then Manor is just an awesome venue for building stuff. I actually haven't used either the Now or Then builds, but just piecy stuffs. As for @ciane 's builds, I got lost in her studio for hours (rec'ing, fav'ing & saving away), have read through many of her blog tips/tutorials, copied every vegan recipe for @WhimsicalWind (+ some of the links), and to top it off, she made me Pappas Place (which is soooOoo like my Granda's home that I remember)! :love: So, I absolutely agree that I want to mirror what she has to get her builds into my game! ;)

And thank you again for joining in the fun at the Gift of Creation Game!

Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    I owe everyone a HUGE apology for taking so long to thank you for your generous and thoughtful gifts. It is the end of the school year, here, and I've been up to my eyeballs helping my son prepare for exams, and get everything finalized before the summer vacation starts.

@MermaidInWonderlan - thank you so much for gifting me your favorite decoration! I can certainly see why it's your favorite! It's simple, yet elegant, and will work well in many different rooms! <3:smile:

@PetaT - thank you for sending me the hanging lights! I am so annoyingly picky when I make a new build, that the more options I have available to me, the better! These lights are just so cute, and will be finding their way into one of my homes, soon. Thank you again, my dear friend! <3:smile:

@ZeeGee - I just love the dress!! Thank you so much! I'm going to color it pink in your honor and slip it into my Sim's wardrobe for her next fun function! Thank you so much for thinking of me! <3:smile:

@Heledriel - thank you so much for the Collection Stancke decorations! I have been wanting to tackle a modern build, and these have provided me with great inspiration! Thank you so much for your generous gift! <3:)

@VGryphon - thank you so much for the gift of the butterflies and for the beautiful story about your Mom. When my Mom passed away years ago, one of her friends mentioned that whenever she saw yellow butterflies, she thought of my Mom, who had been an artist. I never knew that there was a more widely known connection drawn between butterflies and those we have lost, but I understand it, and do think of my Mom whenever I see one. Thank you so much for sharing with me. You are a beautiful person, as shown daily on this forum, and I'm sure your Mom is smiling down on you. <3

@NagyGina - Thank you so much for gifting me Le Cinema Plumbob!! The venue portion of my wishlist is no more, thanks to you!! You really didn't need to that, but it is just like you to be so generous and thoughtful above and beyond what anyone could ever dream or expect. <3 I'll admit, I'm now very curious to see if my Sims are like @ZeeGee's - only interested in >:) behavior at the cinema. :lol:

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    @TnT_TJ and @TnT_Terry - it is so nice to meet you both! Thank you for your friend request, your kind words about my Sim-pup creation and especially thank you so much for the Olympian Physique! That was such an amazing surprise and you are both so very kind and generous! Thank you again, so much! :smiley:
    You are more than welcome from both of us hon, I am so going to love playing with that precious pup and I already have the perfect family all picked out for her. So thank you for helping to make my game an awesome experience as well as many others who will enjoy her.

squishy hugz
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @VGryphon - thank you so much for the gift of the butterflies and for the beautiful story about your Mom. When my Mom passed away years ago, one of her friends mentioned that whenever she saw yellow butterflies, she thought of my Mom, who had been an artist. I never knew that there was a more widely known connection drawn between butterflies and those we have lost, but I understand it, and do think of my Mom whenever I see one. Thank you so much for sharing with me. You are a beautiful person, as shown daily on this forum, and I'm sure your Mom is smiling down on you. <3
    I'm happy that you liked my story!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Oooh, that dress will look gorgeous in pink!! But of course anything pink is gorgeous so.... :smiley:

@NagyGina - Thank you so much for gifting me Le Cinema Plumbob!! The venue portion of my wishlist is no more, thanks to you!! You really didn't need to that, but it is just like you to be so generous and thoughtful above and beyond what anyone could ever dream or expect. <3 I'll admit, I'm now very curious to see if my Sims are like @ZeeGee's - only interested in >:) behavior at the cinema. :lol:

Haha, and you'd think they'd at least wait for the lights to go down! :D
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited June 2015
    I hope it is ok to use your 'Thank You' thread for my thanks ;)
    I know I'm super late, and I'm sorry (what a nasty sunny weekend just didn't want to let me use my pc) though I still want to thank you a lot for nominating me for @Teegers ' 'Wonderful World Contest'! It flatters me.
    I hope you had a nice weekend and of course please have a nice week ahead! o:)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif