Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mmm, now this sounds good

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
edited May 2015 in Off Topic Chat
I'd order this.

”Flatlanders Special Omelet” -- $69.00
Raw liver, parsnips, peanut butter, organically grown black jelly beans,
sauteed grunion lips (2), gardenia petals and topped with mint
ice cream (Subject to when grunion are running).

That is on the menu from this place called "The Omelet House". They would actually bring that to you if you order it. Although it's actually meant as a joke.

Sounds like a real treat. :)

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Reminds me of this one restaurant I went to that had Liver and Onions on the kids' menu as a joke. Because what kid would order that?

And then one day a family came in and their kid actually ordered it. They tried explaining that it was a joke and they wouldn't serve it (it was mostly a seafood place, so no spare livers hanging around), and they were furious, mad about how they were making fun of kids who just wanted to make healthy choices!

From what the waiter told me, they ended up getting some plain halibut for the kid.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    They should have an Artisanal Kale Omelette made with eggs from free range organic chickens, forest-grown onions with no organic fertilizers, and non-GMO kale watered with the fresh tears of our enemies' babies. For only $50!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Who pays that kind of money for breakfast? Cristill13
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    so many fancy pants words in this thread
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2015
    Throw it all in a blender with some pineapple juice! I'd be good to go..especially love the parsley and peanut butter,although I'd probably sub parsley for cilantro! :)