Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reevaluate the Sims 4 with all the free content patches !

BraindeadZ0mbieBraindeadZ0mbie Posts: 10 New Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
What kind of score (out of 100) would you give the game now after the long and hard work done by Maxis (Ghosts, Pools, Careers, XMas Stuff, Family Trees ... ) ?

I give it a 5/100 because it's still just a virtual barbie game for people who love to play with angry poop.
Post edited by BraindeadZ0mbie on

Comments

• Options
    RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    I give it a 0 and im being generous.
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    85/100, only because they still haven't fixed some of the bugs people still seem to be having.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    99/100.

It still doesn't have Justine Keaton in the Sims 4.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited May 2015
    50/100. It went down.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Around 70 - in present condition.
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    85/100.

Just wait, it WILL get better. I actually mean that, so LOL all you want....
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    50/100

I agree with kremesch73 it seriously went down. I would give it a lower score but I did enjoy OR. I just can't enjoy the rest of it long enough to enjoy OR........ *sigh*
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    5/100. One point for every content update. ;)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    WhimsyMoonWhimsyMoon Posts: 120 Member
    95/100 I enjoy the game! I have a wish list, but I realize some of it may not occur for a year or two. I was not at all excited about it when I first saw it. Thought it looked cartoonish. But the ease of building and moving lots has high value to me. I also really like CAS as far as making sims.
    Wish there were more clothing choices....but hopefully in time.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited May 2015
    WhimsyMoon wrote: »
    95/100 I enjoy the game! I have a wish list, but I realize some of it may not occur for a year or two. I was not at all excited about it when I first saw it. Thought it looked cartoonish. But the ease of building and moving lots has high value to me. I also really like CAS as far as making sims.
    Wish there were more clothing choices....but hopefully in time.

The look and the building is the only reason I didn't rate it lower. I love the look of the game, and I love the look of the homes when I'm playing. I love colour. but every time they release content, my score goes down for the poor implementation of it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    WhimsyMoonWhimsyMoon Posts: 120 Member
    edited May 2015

The look and the building is the only reason I didn't rate it lower. I love the look of the game, and I love the look of the homes when I'm playing. I love colour. but every time they release content, my score goes down for the poor implementation of it.

I can see that....some of the patches I've been real excited about, but a couple of them have been flat!

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited May 2015
    20/100

The additional content just proved this thing won't be saved by these developers.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    20/100

The additional content just proved this thing won't be saved by these developers.

Maxis has already saved the Sims series by publishing the Sims 4. The Sims 2 is, perhaps, one of the worst Sims games ever made in my opinion. :#

The Sims 3 is also on the same page of the Sims 4; just because it has Justine Keaton. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Pets will be a good addition - I'm looking forward to having a dog - I might boost my score to 80 (when I get my dog).
  • Options
    TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    I think only hairstyles is possible as free. Everything look like made in old Sims game and there from the beginning.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    20/100

Maxis has already saved the Sims series by publishing the Sims 4. The Sims 2 is, perhaps, one of the worst Sims games ever made in my opinion. :#

1370.gif
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    10% - they still haven't fixed the bugs they gave us in the December patch, for example the sims on the sidewalk when you open the game, etc.
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited May 2015
    i will be genrous and just because of cas, i will give -99/100(negative) otherwise -100000000.../100

being a little serious now again just and only just because of cas and nothing more 15/100.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,903 Member
    88/100
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Honestly? Maybe a 30/100 at most. I do like CAS and a few other things but feel strongly that there is much more wrong than right about the game.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    100/100 - Barely any game keeps me interested after 6 months of repetitive gameplay lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    I'm gonna be generous and give it 35/100. There are some things that are good about the game, but a LOT of things missing and/or need fixing/improving.

I guess EA need to work much harder than they have so far...
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2015
    plopppo wrote: »
    Around 70 - in present condition.

I agree. It was a lot lower before they patched in content to me. It still has a very long way to go. To me and no offense EA, it is a game I may play now and then, but not really looking for more about it, anymore. If the stuff comes out fine, if it don't fine. It's just one of those games I bought and play it when I'm not playing something else. That is the sad part though because I did play the TS2 probably every day for years, or at least several times a week. TS3 sometimes, and TS4 only recently since Nov. because of the EP. Once I have figured out things about the EP I know I will be back to months at a time passing before playing again, and looking for something else to play eventually.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    40/100 and it's raised, which is the sad part.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited May 2015
    20/100

1370.gif

Has this in mind, you beat me to it...

--T

ETA: I'd say 10/100 - it looks pretty...