Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Sim story challenge

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Me too! :3 I don't know if I have mentioned that, but I have multiple game files. Now I mostly have time to use the CC free file because I have to create so much! :) The unicorn lives with the pink and blu haired girls, and they also have a cat....
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Oh I remembered wrong! The unicorn was called Candy :blush: So they aren't that much alike after all :smiley:
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    headshot_original.jpg

Andy is trying hard to define herself. Is she a pack leader? A shy librarian type? A charismatic girl-next-door? All of her endless options are making her quite frustrated! Will she be able to find herself in your town?
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    I Re-uploaded My Yiska Fairy Family Teegers on the 17th Thanks for all the work you did on them for me BIG hugs!!!
    You can find them Here
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8683558

I also did a Human Version
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8689541

I took the Fairy Version you tweaked for me & re-did them, so I hope they are clean this time HUGS & thanks!! :smiley:<3
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Hope it is fine to share a family here who were originally created for someone else, I could not resist writing down their story and wanted to share it now here as well.
    The Lehtinen are a finnish inspired family, so I tried to stick to cold colours and natural fabrics/knittings.

Name: The Lehtinen
    Which world are they from? Aurora Skies
    Exchange: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8724499
    Their Story:

The Lethinen were perfectly normal and never expected to be involved in anything strange or mysterious so far. They lived in Aurora Skies for countless generations and probably could not think of ever moving elsewhere.
    Elias, the (more or less) head of the family is from a rather poor background, his father never returned from war and his mother never fully recovered from it, she could only take small job to pay the essentials for the family. He had to grow up very early and take care of as much duties as he could at home. So when he was not helping his mother at home, he tried to spend as much time outdoors as he could, hiking, swimming, bicycle to the next park or deep into the woods. And that was were he met Eveliina and fell in love with her. She was just a teenager and apparently got completely lost in the woods after an heavy argument with her parents. Eve doesn’t actually wanted to run away just scare her parents so they would stop treating her like doll or toy you command. It was very fortunate that she met with Elias who knew the woods and probably any place green here in Aurora Skies, had no trouble bringing her back home. After that Eve became very familiar with the woods and with Elias.
    Her parents weren’t too flattered about the wedding plans at first but they wanted her daughter to be happy either way. She graduated with excellence and became middle school teacher with ease, her husband to-be worked pretty hard so they could have a new nice home and a beautiful wedding, which was actually important to Eve since she was a really romantic and dreamy person, and loved nothing more than to sink in her romance novels for hours. His dream on the other hand was always to become police man with a cool uniform one day and help the people around here (not that they had a high crime rate or anything) but he became cook’s assistant. The head of the small restaurant was an old friend of his aunt so he didn’t had much say in it though he was thankful to have a proper job with regular payment.

All that what was left to complete their happiness was a child, they tried long to get pregnant but with no success. In the end they both decided they would adopt a child, because neither of them wanted to be without this experience.
    Jenni (named after a singer her mother loved so much) knew the latter for almost a year now. The more she was surprised as her mother announced her pregnancy with twins. Who were completely well and healthy when born and named after their mothers last read novel Aleksi and Anni.
    Jenni knew her father would just be oblivious to that fact, he loved his wife too much to questions anything, but Jenni found it highly suspicious the time her mother spend in the woods lately, despite the fact that she hates hiking and the sudden pregnancy. Though she had more pressing concerns, she loved her parents without a doubt and could not imagine someone could be more her dad than her dad. On the other hand she was very curious to meet her ‘real’ parents and maybe learn more about herself and who she really is and maybe what to do with her life. So does she wants to move out and find her parents who could live just anywhere? Who were they anyway and why did they gave her away? Or will she just stay here at home, go to college, enjoy the weekends with her family and spaghetti and then what? Will the twins replace her as daughter or just add up to the family?

Pictures:
    ByLOuH6.png
    Jenni, Aleksi, Elias, Anni and Eveliina

7JWAFAK.png
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    I loved the story, @Heledriel and the sims you made are lovely! It's definitely okay to share sims made for others here. :) When I add a sim with a background story to my town, the town seems more vibrant and it's easier to care what happens whenever you get updates. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I'm glad you like them. I do as well prefer sims with atleast a little backround story, reasons, and like it when the traits and look the sims have fit together in one way or an other. It is a little pity we don't have more sims here, I really love this thread and idea :mrgreen:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi honey!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    I came across your CAS Challenge from your Siggy while I was looking through the DD Thread.
    I absolutely LOVE creating Sims... in fact (although I know I'm nearly a year late) I have a family I'd love to share with you! It's a huge family. They are actually uploaded individually in my Studio so feel free to pick and choose. :blush: Also, I noticed you didn't have Bridgeport listed and I immediately thought of this family since they are from Bridgeport (then pretty much scattered throughout different worlds as their story progressed).

The Divines
    BeFunky%20Collage_zpsfksde85l.png
    Storyline
    Rome Divine is a wealthy man, both from his success as a strict business-man and from inheriting the Divine Fortune. His parents were from Roaring Heights and moved to Bridgeport because his mother wanted to pursue a career as an actress. Being the only child, Rome Divine was given the estate, Simoleons, and the family business after his parents passed. Rome Divine spent his adult life managing multiple companies. Not only does Rome Divine build businesses, he also buys out established businesses and renovates buildings to flourish its profits.
    On the even of his parent's 5th death anniversary, Rome Divine visited the Movie Cineplex to watch a remake of a film his mother starred in - "The Woman Is Loved". It was there, in the dark corner of the stage where a single light was shining and the tune of a piano softly played, was where he first laid eyes on Pearl. She was in the orchestra that performed the opening scores of the play. She sat there, flawlessly playing the piano as if it were silk beneath her fingers. The pair became lovers and soon married. A few years later, Caesar Divine was born.
    Caesar was a ball of energy. Athletic and competitive, his parents were sure he'd bring the estate down to rubble. But Caesar Divine showed great strength, both physically and mentally. Soon after Caesar became a toddler, Drake Divine was introduced to the family.
    Drake had the traits of his father, though he was able to get along well with others compared to his hot-tempered father, Rome. Drake was a child of ambition and success. He cried when his older brother, Caesar, tore down his tower built of his father's books. And he always loved visiting his father's office when Rome had to hold meetings. Along the way of the boy's childhood, Crystal Divine was born.
    Now it was obvious that Crystal Divine followed in her mother's footstep. Like Pearl, Crystal loved all things fashion and celebrity. She was the little star in the family, and quite spoiled. Being the youngest (and the only girl), Crystal grew to be a happy-go-lucky child full of passion.
    As the years passed and the children became adults and young adults, Rome and Pearl Divine retired and lived a luxurious life. Though Rome was a workaholic, so he always managed to find a business to own and upgrade.
    Caesar became a star athlete and decided to live his successful life as a bachelor in Bridgeport. Drake married his college sweetheart and grew a beautiful family - they moved to Lucky Palms where Drake became owner of Sahara Corporate Headquarters and traveled to different Towns to build his business. Crystal Divine became Bridgeport's celebrity socialite and traveled on behalf of her father to sign contracts and close deals.

They were first created for my Desperate Divine Challenge but now I plop them in other worlds. :blush:
    Here are their links in my Studio.
    Rome & Pearl Divine
    Caesar Divine
    Drake Divine & Family
    Crystal Divine
    So far, they are my favorite set of family.

I've also got other families you could use from My Studio
    small.jpgThe Spencers; from Lucky Palms.
    small.jpgThe Johnsons; from Bridgeport

There are individual Sims as well. :blush:

Happy Simming, darling!!
    And another HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to you!! :heart:
    -Kels

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin