Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Caption Contest - we're up to historic Contest # 30 this week! Come join in!

Comments

• Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited February 2016
    wrote:
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »
    i'd like to enter if i may

'jailbreak attempt 324... unsuccessful"

Glad ya could Join In HUGS & welcome to the Fun!!!
    Love Your Ghostbuster Suess Avi <3
    Hubby & I have been playing the Board game of Ghostbusters ... It's a lot of fun ... But Expensive, or that's what he told me!! LOL
    We have quite a collection of board games now we try to play every Friday!! :)

glad to find another GB fan :) i'm a member of the Springfield, Massachusetts Ghostbusters cosplay group

It's one of the most quotable movies I can think of :) ... The Original one anyway!! "That's some twin.kie!!" LOL
    But My Favorite Quote ... "There is no Dana Only Zuul!!" <<<< I replace Dana with anything & it fits almost any situation.

Had to edit!! Who new an innocent snack cake was Bleepable??? ..... Huh??? LOL

some of the things that get censored nowadays are just absurd!

There is no censor only Zuul!! <<< :smiley: See what I mean!! Tee Hee <3>:)
    (^ just a little Joke there @renyerookami ;) )
    The censors make me crazy sometimes.
    Why they even censor themselves now .. The descriptions in the Daily Deals when I post them sometimes have bleepable words in them too!! According to their standards anyway.
    Post edited by HBSIMSTER on
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I still check in every now and again to! I like this thread it gives me laughs!
  • Options
    HUGS Teanias !! I Know I will miss this thread a Lot !! It's so much fun! <3 Always good for a laugh somewhere in this Thread.
    Too bad we don't Have The Laugh out loud button for it anymore LOL >:)
  • Options
    Is there anybody out there???? LOL HUGS!!! :D
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I'm still here somewhere! Hugs back! I could probably find some funny pictures we could make captions for but I can't do the poll thing for voting and the blue box hides from me to much to be able to give prizes!
  • Options
    I'll cover the Prizes ... But I don't know if there are still contestants ... I too Wouldn't be able to handle the voting ... But Extra pics could be fun just to keep the blood flowing through this thread!! :)
    Thanks For the HUGS of acknowledgment Tenias!! ;D <3
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    I'm still around! I'm just waiting for the voting to begin! :smiley:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    May I enter the "stuck through the bars" contest?

1. I Believe I can fly!
    2. That cat has some seriously good lawn defence
    3. Call the Fire Department! I think I went too far!
    4. Hmm......... Tricked again...
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,276 Member
    Assirk wrote: »

I'll require fifteen bunnies and a muffin or five. They give me energy. :D
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »

2dwe1ld.jpg

Done. :#
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

2dwe1ld.jpg

Done. :#

Oh! You called my bluff!
    Okay. Imma make dat poll then.
  • Options
    Do we have a sponsor ready?
  • Options
    Okay mense! I has it!
    Da beautiful wieners of the Pugtastic Puggle contest are.......
    Numba wun: @Jon the Wizard with... IF this picture gets back to the boys at the pound, our reputation will be destroyed."
    Numba Twee! @ciane with... Faith, Hope, and Charity were looking for Love in all the wrong places.
    Numba THREE: @HBSIMSTER with... Now where is Dagas when You need him, we have three new ballerina models for him to paint!!

Big well dones to our most WUNDAFULL WIENERS! I believe our beautiful sponsor is @HBSIMSTER ...Groot drukkies!
    Anyone wishing to cast a vote for the wiener of our beautiful runaway pup can do so here.
    Aaaaand.... NOW!
    A NEW PICTURE!
    34t8nrq.jpg
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    - Jeez I could barely breath in there, but at least I got in the cinema! Deadpool was awesome...

- Time to leave my supersuit, earth has been saved again...

- Muhahaha, no one will ever suspect t'was me who stole the lasagna >:)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Ktarian I hope you are okay now! I don't really know what to say, it sounded quite bad but I was very glad to read your antibiotics are working. Get well soon!!

@rosey1579 great to see you still keep this one going :) I'm sure when @Cogitotoro gets back will be very happy with it!

@HBSIMSTER ugh, I hate trolls, hope it won't happen again! Also thanks for being a sponsor :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Do I pick any number for the puppy gate voting??
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Okay mense! I has it!
    Numba wun: @Jon the Wizard with... IF this picture gets back to the boys at the pound, our reputation will be destroyed."
    Numba Twee! @ciane with... Faith, Hope, and Charity were looking for Love in all the wrong places.
    Numba THREE: @HBSIMSTER with... Now where is Dagas when You need him, we have three new ballerina models for him to paint!!

Big well dones to our most WUNDAFULL WIENERS! I believe our beautiful sponsor is @HBSIMSTER ...Groot drukkies!
    Anyone wishing to cast a vote for the wiener of our beautiful runaway pup can do so here.
    Cool Rosie I'm Ready HUGS & Congrats to the Winners :) Just Tell me what you Want @Jon the Wizard & @ciane, Or tell Me Who to throw the Winnings to.

As for the Next Pic to vote on "Zipper Kitty" Here goes.... !!

1) "And I thought you smelled Bad on the outside!!"

2) A cat In a cat In a.......???!

3) And now the real Present ..... surprise It's a cat!!
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Voting for cat in pencil case
    1. Look Mom! I'm shedding my skin!
    2. Calling on Mr. Whiskers.... is the coast clear?
    3. Cat-ception
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Okay mense! I has it!

Cool Rosie I'm Ready HUGS & Congrats to the Winners :) Just Tell me what you Want @Jon the Wizard & @ciane, Or tell Me Who to throw the Winnings to.

Oh Yeah what's in the pot... Lol : :)
    1000 simpoint Prize Goes to .... @Jon the Wizard
    ..... & 500 Simpoint Prize goes to .... @ciane

As far as my Winnings are concerned,.... I'll wait & see Who the other winners, Choose Before I throw my Bounty to one or more member of the masses!! LOL ;)
    Thanks So Much Again @rosey1579 :)<3
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Ktarian I hope you are okay now! I don't really know what to say, it sounded quite bad but I was very glad to read your antibiotics are working. Get well soon!!

@rosey1579 great to see you still keep this one going :) I'm sure when @Cogitotoro gets back will be very happy with it!

@HBSIMSTER ugh, I hate trolls, hope it won't happen again! Also thanks for being a sponsor :)

Thanks @SjappielovePaul That Troll seems to have been Vanquished!! :D One Of my AWESOME friends drew their line of fire & took a bullet for the masses so to speak! :(
    But Now My friend is restored to us ... & all seems to be quiet on my pages again. HOORAY!!! <3<3<3
    Needless to say I still have my pages turned to friends only now!!
    But if someone throws me an FR & they have something in there about me & or they have been established member of the community for awhile ... I Will Accept!! :)
    I hate having to put stipulations on friend request acceptances!! :/ ... But hey what are ya gonna when the trolls make it so hard to function otherwise!! :(
  • Options
    HUGS!!! You Have to Pick numerically which ones you like best from top to bottom there!!
    Make sure you pick a number for ALL the entries ... & There are quite a lot of them LOL
    This ones going to be tough on ya @rosey1579 :( HUGS!! Hang in there my fiend!! <3

• Options
    HUGS!!! You Have to Pick numerically which ones you like best from top to bottom there!!
    Make sure you pick a number for ALL the entries ... & There are quite a lot of them LOL
    This ones going to be tough on ya @rosey1579 :( HUGS!! Hang in there my fiend!! <3

Lol <3
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited February 2016
    Okay I'll enter some captions for the new image:

1. I love Katy Perry's song, "Love Me". Those are some words to live by.

Sometimes I wish my skin was a costume
    That I could just unzip and strip
    But who I am is who I'm meant to be
    And it's who you are in love, in love with

2. Cat-ception! (Already submitted by @Swiftlover13)

3. Taking cat onesies to a new level

4. I now know how snakes feel

5. Whew back from my trip to Canada. Who knew it would be so cold!
    Post edited by Assirk on
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Ummmm Hugs @Assirk your 2nd entry has already been posted by Swiftlover13 ;)
    I guess that one will be popular LOL, But since Swiftlover13 posted it 1st she has dibs I think, ... winks @rosey1579
    But your other entries are great too!!
    Love Swiftlover13's other entries as well.
    In fact all the entries so far are cracking me up!! Good job captioners!! :D<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top