Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's next for Sims 4!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Seasons would be cool. I'd also like an amusement park/mini golf/go kart place or something. Vehicles and toddlers too, of course.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I wouldn't mind a sports related GP that added more indoor and outdoor activities.

Outdoor: basketball hoop, pool sports like volleyball or water polo, soccer net, beach volleyball (put some sand down then put the net over it), maybe shuffleboard or croquet for the old folks, golf driving range

Indoor: table tennis, pool tables, one of those hoop shooting arcade games; one idea that would be really cool would be something like a Wii or other motion activated system where you simulate sports inside -- we've got it with the motion gaming rig but I'd like something similar that can be done by two Sims at the same time with the TV. Imagine the giant TV that you get from the Tech Guru career being used for games especially at a party!
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    A Nighlife/Apartment Life Expansion, with a new city-like town (not a sub neighborhood like Mognolia Promenade), with apartments like in TS2 that you can rent to the landlord or buy and visit the neighboors's apartments, with roomate service that will help pay the rent, elevators, online dating, the ability to schedule dates and parties, restaurants, candy stores, a movie theatre, drivable cars and carpools like in TS2, vampires, hot tubs etc.

Yes, this is exactly what I want for one of the first expansions. There's no real reason for your Sim to go out right now.

I also wouldn't mind pets and family play.
  • Options
    heb2008heb2008 Posts: 178 Member
    In a dream world, I would love a free (yes, free which is exactly why this is dream world we're talking ;) ) patch that would flesh out family life, that way a new EP could be geared toward adding brand new gameplay features, such as pets or city life or something. When pets comes out (assuming that eventually it will be released), I really hope there's a farming aspect to it. I would love to take care of chickens, cows, etc :smile:
  • Options
    oreosncreamforjo55oreosncreamforjo55 Posts: 89 New Member
    edited March 2015
    A pets & family EP (One EP with both)

+ a patch that adds Toddlers to all games
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Here's my prediction.

New Game Pack (Released Mid June)
    Theme: Beach
    New NPC: Life Guard
    Activities: Beach Volleyball, Sun Bathing, Building Sand Sculptures, "Watching Sunset" and "Woohoo on the beach", "Swim in ocean/fish in ocean".
    Housing: Cabana rentals and a hotel

New Expansion Pack (Released Late September/Early October)
    Theme: Town Life
    (Since people are in demand for town editors, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. this makes total sense especially since GTW now has bakeries and retail outlets)

(The following is taken from the official expansion pack survey)
    Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your Sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues including pop-up restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming Mayor and making your own laws or use new neighborhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!
    Details/Features
    Brand New Venues: Visit a variety of new places around town including restaurants, coffee shops, and laundromats.
    Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.
    Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!
    Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighborhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I guess time will tell! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    GeorgiaTehSimmerGeorgiaTehSimmer Posts: 213 Member
    Tasaar wrote: »
    The Sims 4: Toddler Life

OMG YAS!!!
  • Options
    _sxphie_x_x_sxphie_x_x Posts: 1 New Member
    They should do a live, so for example a game mode and then a live mode where you can have world full of your friends and other people. So you can interact with them and can build relationships with them. I think that would be cool.