Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's next for Sims 4!

I've been reading some threads about expansion packs! What would you all like to see?

Apparently there's a lot on the way this year........
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• chongjasminechongjasmine Posts: 68 Member
    Pets, pets and more pets.
    Hopefully they create not just dogs and cats, but animals like rabbits, too.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    A Nighlife/Apartment Life Expansion, with a new city-like town (not a sub neighborhood like Mognolia Promenade), with apartments like in TS2 that you can rent to the landlord or buy and visit the neighboors's apartments, with roomate service that will help pay the rent, elevators, online dating, the ability to schedule dates and parties, restaurants, candy stores, a movie theatre, drivable cars and carpools like in TS2, vampires, hot tubs etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • KingofSimsKingofSims Posts: 371 Member
    I wonder if they're working on the toddlers now.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited March 2015
    If the second EP isn't family-oriented, then I'm done.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    KingofSims wrote: »

I swear if they make us pay for toddlers THEN I'm done.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • xxLucky185xxxxLucky185xx Posts: 48 Member
    Personally I think we need something to spice up the basic game.
    what about university?
  • Lea347Lea347 Posts: 248 Member
    edited March 2015
    According to what EA gave us these last months: patchs updates, game pack and a new EP 6 months after the basegame.. it's very promising that we will probably have a lot of stuff before the end of the year.. I would say that (at least) toddlers and lock doors will come back in patches.. A game pack, maybe in July, will give us a new world (like granite falls) for vacations.. And the next EP, I don't know, maybe something about sims hobbies (sports, reading clubs..) because I don't think Seasons and pets will be released so soon in the TS4 series.. But I hope I'm wrong for Seasons.. I don't care about pets .
  • mckenzieros3mckenzieros3 Posts: 85 Member
    PETS or Generations and then we can have toddlers, or university! I would love seasons as well but I want pets, and toddlers first : )
  • mckenzieros3mckenzieros3 Posts: 85 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    KingofSims wrote: »

I swear if they make us pay for toddlers THEN I'm done.

Honestly, I agree! I feel like they're going to have it in an expansion pack though, that has to do with family. But hopefully I'm wrong and we get them for free!
  • PeachyMamaPeachyMama Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    For me its all about the generations, not just for the toddlers (as much as Im desperate to have them) but for the family interactions, which are pretty lacking in the base game if you ask me.

Would quite like a University EP though, would tie in nicely with GTW: the Sims 'having' to get degrees etc. before they can go into certain fields :)
    .. PeachyMama, Sims addict since the Sims 1 ..

7xy4p1.png
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    If EA release toddlers in a patch...I'll be beyond stunned.

As to what is next...I hope it is some sort of nightlife/dating EP.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    If the second EP isn't family-oriented, then I'm done.
    I feel like they're going to have it in an expansion pack though, that has to do with family. But hopefully I'm wrong and we get them for free!
    yeah, i am really curious how they come out of that self made entrapment

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • DiabolicalSimDiabolicalSim Posts: 108 Member
    I'd like for them to do some fixing before they release the next EP/GP.
  • jli1984jli1984 Posts: 69 Member
    > @mckenzieros3 said:
    > Sigzy05 wrote: »
    >
    > KingofSims wrote: »
    >
    > I wonder if they're working on the toddlers now.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I swear if they make us pay for toddlers THEN I'm done.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Honestly, I agree! I feel like they're going to have it in an expansion pack though, that has to do with family. But hopefully I'm wrong and we get them for free!

My guess, if they introduce toddlers with an expansion pack, is that they would be for everyone, not just the buyers of the EP. But then maybe Im just being naive...
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I would love a family/generations EP that incorporates the beach. A little like Island Paradise but without the houseboats. Beach activities, small boats, water-skiing, sunshine holidays, popcorn, candyfloss, sunbathing, playing in the sand, wading/swimming in the sea, perhaps funfair activities.

Since the first EP was work related, I think it would be nice to follow it with something leisure related, something that families, couples or singles can enjoy doing together (or on their own).

As for toddlers, they need to produce them before the next EP before people totally run out of patience and just skedaddle.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    seasons
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    20 EPs a year, all of them adding more goals. Toddlers coming in TS5, if it ever happens
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    i want toddler for free then i would think about any thing else
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• UmberApricotUmberApricot Posts: 887 Member
    > @bobyo2001 said:
    > If the second EP isn't family-oriented, then I'm done.

> @Sigzy05 said:
    >
    > I swear if they make us pay for toddlers THEN I'm done.

This and this.
  • TasaarTasaar Posts: 64 Member
    The Sims 4: Toddler Life
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited March 2015
    I personally would like to see a generation Ep as this game is in need of more family interactions. They could add things like picnics, Family reunions, reading a child to sleep, kids can jump rope,play mary mack, be spun around by parents, toss baseball and football again.they could add arcade games and console games. going to the beach, taking the family roller skating or to the movies. We are in need of more family interactions badly. They could add baby showers, where they guest actually bring you a gift for the new baby. children can have the costume chest back. So many things are badly needed.. Private schools, after school activities, proms, graduations parties. Family photos. So many things :'(
    justlurking.gif
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    MAGIC! I'm dying for a magic pack!
  • KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    I would like to see Pets or Generations next.
    I really hope they give toddlers in a patch, though.
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Don't be surprised if toddlers are nothing more than children with a different age title and maybe slightly different detailing.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I'd like seasons.