Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romeo & Juliet - Season 4 A Sims 3 reality show - Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hey, we actually should host a small reality show competition on the Mafia forums! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Hi guys and girls... I just got the news from my employer that I have to go out off the country for 3 months... And I'm leaving this weekend... So I have to put this show on ice... :# I'm so sorry... :'(
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Hi guys and girls... I just got the news from my employer that I have to go out off the country for 3 months... And I'm leaving this weekend... So I have to put this show on ice... :# I'm so sorry... :'(

Where are you going? Have fun, but you might not if it's constant work. I'm not worrying, you do what you have to do.

Real life comes first.
  • Options
    :o Wait, so you'll miss Romeo and Juliet's first anniversary! :'( *hugs*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You all so sweet... <3 But.... What is the date today?

Gotcha... :p Episode will be out later today or tomorrow... :D
  • Options

ALLEEN! Ooh, Alleen, you got me big time there... :astonished:
    Banner.png
  • Options

ALLEEN! Ooh, Alleen, you got me big time there... :astonished:

Haha... :D
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    That was brilliant XD
  • Options
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !

Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Okay the Player wall is on the first page... :smiley:
  • Options
    And the first chalenge sent... If you got any questions shoot... :D
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Jesus Alleen. You fooled me so much. Nice episode and I'll work on the challenge later today.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Jesus Alleen. You fooled me so much. Nice episode and I'll work on the challenge later today.

Thanks... :smiley:
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I was so mad at myself with the challenge because for the longest time I couldn't get higher than my score so I sent it in but I decided to play it once more for fun and I got quite higher than the score I sent in. Oops! XD
  • Options
    Okay guys and girls... No more bonus points... Only @lovesstorms and @worldofdrakan is still outstanding... Let me think of this joke... The girl told her colleages she's going out for a smoke break... "If anyone asks for me, just tell them I'm outstanding..." hehe
    But i really want to finish the episode by monday and put it up teusday or wednesday... After all I've got this nice looong weekend...
  • Options
    Okay guys and girls... No more bonus points... Only @lovesstorms and @worldofdrakan is still outstanding... Let me think of this joke... The girl told her colleages she's going out for a smoke break... "If anyone asks for me, just tell them I'm outstanding..." hehe
    But i really want to finish the episode by monday and put it up teusday or wednesday... After all I've got this nice looong weekend...

You should take it easy with Cake ATM. She just had surgery yesterday and currently is revalidating.
    Banner.png
  • Options

You should take it easy with Cake ATM. She just had surgery yesterday and currently is revalidating.

Yes I know... I will... But maybe we can give her immunity... :p Fraggie can't disappear already... :D
  • Options

Yes I know... I will... But maybe we can give her immunity... :p Fraggie can't disappear already... :D

Or maybe you can extend her deadline... Because if she doesn't send in a score for this challenge, she stands little chance after the second challenge... :frowning:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oops... :blush: I didn't think about that... Maybe she can let me know how much time she need... :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Sorry, it's been a long, long week. I FINALLY started feeling 100% yesterday from my flu. My nephew ran away Tuesday and there's been chaos since. Thank God he was found safe. Anyway, I just sent it in.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay Just need one more... :D
  • Options
    :smiley: Ive got everyone! Next episode will be out tomorrow or thursday!
  • Options
    YaaaY!! :D
    Cake is doing well! :D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Bump!
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif