Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romeo & Juliet - Season 4 A Sims 3 reality show - Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    @ellabrodey9 Are you still interesting? Please send me your app form with your sim... All my details are on the 1st page... Thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Hopefully I can get to work on my sim this afternoon.

Sent him in! Excited to be back playing this!
  • Options
    Yep! Can't wait to start with this! ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I've sent in my schtuffz! :D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ellabrodey9ellabrodey9 Posts: 261 Member
    Oh yes I'm still interested :) I'll probably have my thing in tomorrow afternoon? I have school tomorrow and no time to do it tonight.
  • Options
    Cool!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Oh yes I'm still interested :) I'll probably have my thing in tomorrow afternoon? I have school tomorrow and no time to do it tonight.

How far are you with your sim?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I really want to put up the first episode by next friday... :p And send your first assignment... :D I've worked out every detail and actually played my own game... This going be so cool! And the winner is.... >:)

Oops no winner yet!
  • Options
    Bumpity Bump :'(
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I'd love to have a female character but since I don't have Sims 3 anymore I cannot make the sim myself. Is there anyway I could give you a bio and such and allow you to design the sim?
  • Options
    ellabrodey9ellabrodey9 Posts: 261 Member
    I'm so sorry but I can't do this anymore :/ I have no time to make the sim anymore because something happened. So sorry I couldn't post sooner. <3
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited March 2015
    Surprise Sim app! That's right, I've filled up the last male spot! B)
  • Options
    Yes! Cake! Welcome Back!!!!!! :D

Sorry Ella... But I'm anxious to start with this and really wouldn't like to play with dummy players... Although I still need one spot... I'll give it time untill i'm back from work today... :D Thumbs up!
  • Options
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I'd love to have a female character but since I don't have Sims 3 anymore I cannot make the sim myself. Is there anyway I could give you a bio and such and allow you to design the sim?

Yes you can... Maybe a picture if you got something in mind.. The name, traits hair colour and eyes... Thanks! :D
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    1. User name: lovesstorms
    2. Sim name: Tangerine Park
    3. Short Bio: Tangerine is a wanna be Photographer and Artist. She tried to go to University, but failed miserably. Perhaps it was too much juice or too many guys. Either way, she needs to start fresh. Perhaps joining this reality show that she's heard so much about will finally break the bad luck. Will she find the man of her dreams? Or will she fall into the depths of despair again?
    4. Fears: Not succeeding, drowning, bad hair days
    5. Strength: painting, photography, flirting, kissing, dancing
    6. Sim Link: Tangerine Park
    7. Give me your liking for the Montgomery Clan out of 7 where 7 is the most and 1 the least... Please rate each of them...

I assume this is for our sim's love interest?

3 - 7.1. Killem
    1 - 7.2. Liam
    2 - 7.3. Sanjay

The women, of course, are beautiful as well, but not necessarily Tangerine's cup 'o tea. :)

7 - 7.4. Joye
    4 - 7.5. Tamera
    5 - 7.6. Tiara
    6 - 7.7. Tracy
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'm so sorry but I can't do this anymore :/ I have no time to make the sim anymore because something happened. So sorry I couldn't post sooner. <3

@ellabrodey9 - I'm so sorry to hear that you couldn't be in the show. :( I hope things look up soon. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay guys and girls I've got 7 players... :p And will start with them... I just have to make @CeltyGirly 's sim and then we on our way... Expect the first episode sometime this week! Woot Woot!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, @lovesstorms, hey! I have not been on the forums. There were a lot of personal things going on. I hope things are going well for you and I have to get caught up on the Ramseys now that I'm back :D
  • Options
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, @lovesstorms, hey! I have not been on the forums. There were a lot of personal things going on. I hope things are going well for you and I have to get caught up on the Ramseys now that I'm back :D

Well, I saw you and thought "oh, I've not seen her in awhile), but I hadn't realized you'd been gone. :( I did see you don't have Sims 3 and I was slightly confused as you had done some legacies. Glad to see you are back as well and I hope things are going better for you now! You probably haven't missed much of the Ramsey's. I've been sooo busy lately and sick the last few days. Sometimes RL stinks and I wish I could skip it. :/ Anyway, good to see you!! :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay I've taken all the shots.... So maybe the first episode will be up by wednesday / thursday... :D Then I will put up the Player wall... Its super cute! :smirk:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Okay I've taken all the shots.... So maybe the first episode will be up by wednesday / thursday... :D Then I will put up the Player wall... Its super cute! :smirk:

You mean... That everybody somehow became a Fox? <3<3<3<3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    @lovesstorms Yeah, real life gets crazy. In December my parents started going through an extremely messy divorce, I moved in January, and then in February I was admitted to a hospital for two months. No Sims time for me XD Now I don't have sims 3 installed because it was getting very glitchy. Instead I've just been playing Sims 4 of which I started a new legacy for.

Oh and do I need to fill out a bio and stuff for Quinn?
  • Options
    @CeltyGirly - I'm So very sorry about your family! I've never personally been through that, but my parent's came VERY close to going through with it. I was a teen at the time and I was so upset. I doubt I'd be where I am today if they'd actually gone through with it. :/ Sims 3 is always glitchy. lol Sims 4 is so NOT glitchy (at least for me) that I almost love it better JUST for that reason. I'm going to read your story. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Aww I missed signups. Oh well, have fun guys! :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Aww I missed signups. Oh well, have fun guys! :)

Hope you going to follow it... :smiley: It promise to be so good!