Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind comments @yanti68 I'm so glad the old world charm stands out to everyone :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2015
    My BuildNShare Challenge entry for Newcrest Classic and Cosy

cc.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc21.jpg

More Photo's here http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Classic and Cosy?sort=9

Happy Simming all =)

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Stone Cottage is a build I did ages ago for a BuildNShare Challenge but, went way over budget so I thought just keep going! why not right? And, I've finally decided to share it with the masses =)
    sc.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc10.jpg

sc15.jpg

sc18.jpg

sc19.jpg

More Photo's here http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Stone Cottage?sort=9

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,607 Member
    Classic and Cosy is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very homely! The roofing is so very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the front porch. The green colour of the exterior looks nice. Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting, watching other sims passing by. The flowers look pretty along the front of the porch and around the base of the tree. The hanging plants look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The purple colour of the living room walls looks nice and complements with the fireplace wall tiling. The picture on the fireplace looks nice, and the new stuff pack pictures look great placed either sides of the fireplace! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase. The red colour of the hallway walls looks very nice. The green bathroom wall tiling looks nice. Very nice dining area! The cutlery is a nice touch on the wall. The green colour of the walls and the white colour of the dining seats looks nice together. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters and the corner of cabinets. The chequered flooring looks nice. The fruit bowl is nice touch on the counter. The bedrooms are very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the kids room. The dinosaur theme of the room with the bed pattern and the dinosaur pictures on the bedhead wall looks great! The kids will have fun playing with the toys from the toy box. The soccer lamps are a nice touch there. The yellow colour of the master bedroom walls looks sunny! The yellow flowers picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings and looks nice with the wall colour. The candles look pretty on the dresser. The colours of the walls through the home are very nice.
    Stone Cottage is a very nice home as well! :) The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice roofing and the flower box windows look pretty! The roof covered front porch is very nice! The spandrels look nice how you have used them there. The flowers arch looks very pretty over the front gate! The lavender plants look nice in the front garden, and the plants look nice how you have placed them along the edges of the front fencing. The bird bath is a nice touch there. Very nice interior furnishing of the home! The wall of photos in the living room looks very nice how you have placed the pictures! The yellow flowers watering cans are sunny nice sights for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting there. Sims will enjoy either playing the instruments or sitting resting there listening to the music being played. Very nice window study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst the computer there. The sunflowers are very nice sights for sims to look at there. The photo and quill are nice touches on the desk. The patterned floor rug looks nice with the green seating. The red and blue colour scheme of the teen bedroom looks very nice! It looks nice how you have used the red and blue mirrors together. The posters on the wall looks great there in the nook. Sims will enjoy listening to the radio music in their room. The red and blue curtains look very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The alcove with the shelf wuth the crystal and vases on it looks very nice! The rooster picture is a nice touch on the wall. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the archway between the kitchen and dining area. Very nice master bedroom! The blue and white colour scheme of the room is very nice! The sunflowers picture on the bedhead wall is sunny for sims to when waking in the mornings! It looks nice how you have plsced the rosettes on the wall in the kids bedroom. The panda lamp there looks cute! They will enjoy reading in bed. Very nice outdoors living back patio! Sims will enjoy playing chess or with the dollhouse in the sunshine there. Nice outdoors umbrella covered table area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors having a chat in the air. The flowers on the patio edges and the wedding arch look very pretty.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    Hello Lisa. :) I like your two latest houses. They looks very charming. I like the colour of the roof from your "Classik and Cozy". :)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your interest in not only my builds but everyone else's as well! It's always so nice to read your comments:) <3

Hello @XLiveleX :) thank you so much for your kind comments on my two latest uploads!

I think I must of been in a green mood lately lol Happy Simming all! :)

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited June 2015
    Brick Beauty - great traditional house :)
    Happy Hearts Home Orphanage - this is what the tigers like the most! Symmetry! I love it! The shape and the facade is wonderful! And the interiors are so colourful and cozy! Great job! :)
    The Juliet - another great, traditional house! I love the walls :)
    Newcrest Classic and Cosy - classic, cosy and beautiful :)
    Stone Cottage - I'm glad you didn't throw it out! It's lovely! And the patio is amazing! :)
  • Options
    Thank you for all your lovely comments @agusiamal I'm glad I didn't throw out stone cottage as well. I think it's a good family home and I love the back garden lol

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Such great cottages, @lisa17ann. Boys room in Stone Cottage is great and realistic!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thanks @Ash072 it's so sweet of you to comment :) I like the vibe in the boys bedroom of stone cottage as well! lol

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your cottages are adorable! I especially love the first one! So cute! :D
  • Options
    Thank you @yanti68 your kind comments are so appreciated:)

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Here is my newest build #JustBeachy

1.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

26.jpg

More Photo's here http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Just Beachy?sort=9

Happy Simming =)

• Options
    Just Beachy is a very nice home! :) The blue colour and the wooden texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. The blue open shutter windows add a very nice look to the home. Very nice layout and exterior design of the home! The car port is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done front steps up to the front porch entrance! Nice sitting area on the front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, watching sims passing by their home. The lavender, plants and floor lights look nice in the stairs corner nook. Very nice roof covered front entry area! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The backyard pool and outdoors living areas are very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. It is great that you have a diving board! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes or on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoor kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the dining table there, enjoying dining in the sunshine. It is nice that you have a bar counter there for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat after their meals. The blue and white colour scheme of the furnishings both outdoors and inside looks very nice! Nice sofa seating area for sims to enjoy sitting and resting outdoors in the outside air. The candles and sauces are nice touches on the top of the dining table, on the sofa side tables and on bar stool counter. The floor rug under the table adds a nice look to the area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas and armchair there, for sims to enjoy sitting and having a chat. The blue ottoman seat looks nice there. The way you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the sofa looks very nice! The large scenic picture on the other wall is a calming sight to look at it in the room. The red and white floor rug complements in with the blue colour scheme well. Very nice master bedroom! Very nice windows alcove sitting area! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa , enjoying sunlight coming in through the windows. The toiletries and flower are nice touches on the dresser. The yellow colour of the walls looks calm and beach themed. Very nice family room! Sims will enjoy sitting there watching TV together or having a read of a book from the bookcase. The staircase corner book nook is great! The red coloured candles on the coffee table add a nice touch of red to the area. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The coat stand looks homely beside the front door. Very nice dining room area! The type of dining seats that you have used looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the wall plates, shelves and display cabinets in the dining room alcove! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The blue wall and the white cabinets look very nice together. The cutlery and the keys look great on the kitchen wall! The chequered blue flooring looks nice. It is great that you have a storage pantry! Very nice master bathroom! The toiletries are nice touches on the sink counter. The walk in clothes and shoes dresser room off from the bathroom looks so very nice! The furnishing of and blue colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks so nice! The bunny and lady bug looks cute there! The butterflies and sunflowers pictures on the bedhead and dresser walls are pretty and sunny for them to see when laying in bed. The accompanying kids bedroom in the same shade of blue looks nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited June 2015
    Just Beachy build is simply adorable!! It definitely has that nautical feel to it and makes me wish we had a Island Paradise for Sims 4!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Thanks You so much @rosemow It's always a pleasure reading your thoughts on my builds =)

Thanks You very much as well @Tiki5872 I have to admit I was missing all the beach and sea related items from the sims3 while doing this build! I always find my self missing the pitcher of lemon-aid...I must of used it a lot in my Sims3 Builds :D

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Very nice home! I like blue so I would be very happy in here :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @agusiamal :) I like blue as well!

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! I am loving the beach home! Always had a soft spot for beach houses and your looks wonderful! Love your colour scheme inside too! <3
  • Options
    DerekaiDerekai Posts: 168 Member
    > @lisa17ann said:
    > My newest build is called The Juliet. Old world European Style with usable balcony's, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, basement study, woodworking studio, and games room with bar. Kitchen, dining room, lounge, and sun room, and a sitting area on the upstairs landing. Also Swimming pool, fire pits, and fountains outside. Happy Simming everyone =)

So Italian!
  • Options
    @yanti68 thanks so much! I like beach houses as well. This was a particularly hard build for me for some reason lol :D

@Derekai I'm glad you think it's so Italian! That's what I was going for! :)

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Just Beachy really has the summery seaside coastal feel with your excellent choice of exterior finishes on superb architecture, fantastic build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Awww Thank you so much @masajo :)

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Hi all I'm on vacation at the moment. And, I'm not able to be lazy and steal my hubby's laptop as much as I'd like lol I managed to do a build for the 4Builders4 Contest. It was a small fast build and was fun too! I hope your all having a great week and I promise to check out everyone's new creations once we get back to the UK in August! =) Happy Simming!!
    trk1.png

trk4.jpg

trk9.jpg

trk11.jpg

Link to Gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/263C92D526AC11E5861ED29D7C12B64F?category=lots&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=25
    Slideshow: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/The Road King?sort=9

• Options
    I hope that you are having a very nice vacation! :)
    The Road King is a very nice build! :) The exterior of the caravan is very nice! Nice curved roofing on the home and the awnings are a nice touch over the front door. The pool lights look great as the wheels! The flower box windows look pretty! It looks nice how you have done the corner fencing at the front of the build and have placed plants along the edges of it. It is great that you have an enlarged truck in the build! Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stump seats around the fire pit, toasting food and keeping warm. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the outdoors air at the picnic table. It is great that you a cooler there for sims to get a quick meal or a drink from as well. They will enjoy fishing in the pond. The plants look nice around the base of the trees and on the edges of the pond. Very nice layout of the interior of the caravan! The blue colour of the walls looks nice. Nice TV watching nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sunny yellow seat watching TV . It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The knife wall set and the fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. The chequered kitchen marble flooring looks nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink. The red colour of the stools add a nice touch of red in the room. Very nice wall and floor tiling in the bathroom. The circles floor rug looks nice there.
    The home is very nice :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top