Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Thank You Very Much thread

AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
Welcome to my humble home <3:star::)

In here you shall find a list of amazing people who have given me a reason to be thankful via the means of gifts. I realized that I need to stop flooding the DD thread and @charlotteprice wall (that poor wall took a hammering :disappointed: ) So if you want to know how my Sims will be using/abusing your kindly meant gifts this is the place.
Post edited by AlphaFFrog on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    This is the list of the people who have gifted me before I started this thread I wish to say thank you again for your generosity especially for when I was new here.
    @wamayeli my first ever gift, so special
    @despina53got got me my 1st green download
    @ajaxpost my first Zen again gift (got it free on DD 811 YAY)
    @LyrielSim ninja squirrels will never be the same for me since I met you
    @BlazonReaper24 got me my 1st green download
    @charlotteprice times a billion
    @moonxprincess96 a lovely little flowery gift
    @Penndra giftie day is such a wonderful holiday
    @KittyKat8103 Bad hair days and brunches forever!
    @muminek85 I love your sleepy cat avatar (and the gift)
    @rnramey expanded my Sims artistic horizons
    @Reachsims DD stalking forever!
    @LadybugLeslie you help with your thread and you gift me too!
    @trithone getting me going on my brunch CYS. Yes We Can!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @charlotteprice Midnight Hollow Gold! :star:<3

You floor me sometimes you really do! But it's really not comfy down there on the carpet so stop! :p
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Ximph Thanks for noticing the set was coming up on DD how thoughtful, unfortunately I am still a few hundred off as I only noticed the DD today :s . It is my own fault I have to plan ahead much better and you know organize my wishlist/life. But I did plan and put the orb lantern at the top because it will really helps the Island Escape compilation coming up to be, hopefully, dirt cheap so if I happen to be up at 1am (chances very very low :p ) I will be laughing and dancing.

At least I am learning albeit slowly ;)

Orb lantern so beautiful and like the lamps helps with many sets so YAY and thank you (*)

Rambling but thankful especially for the bonus wonderful rose a little later and the personalised gift notes that came with :)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Nevills Thank you for the Jackie suit. I definitely need more elder clothing the elders seem so limited in fashion choice in the Sims, so that is much appreaciated. Thank you also for the Kismet blankets they are very boho, multipurpose and colourful. <3
  • Options
    @Jaceigh I only started this thread this morning and it's filling up! Thank you for the beautiful chair and for thinking I am funny ;)
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @AlphaFen‌ You're welcome, I'm glad you like it! It's one of my favorite things of that set. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @AlphaFen - You're most welcome. Have fun with your game and the stalking. ;)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @KittyKat8103 Bad hair days and brunches forever!

Lol! You are very welcome! :D

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Your very welcome! :)
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Welcome to my humble home <3 (*) :)

In here you shall find a list of amazing people who have given me a reason to be thankful via the means of gifts. I realized that I need to stop flooding the DD thread and @charlotteprice wall (that poor wall took a hammering :disappointed: ) So if you want to know how my Sims will be using/abusing your kindly meant gifts this is the place.

The last sentence says it all >:) LOL
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Your Welcome!!!! :D
    =^-.-^=
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    This is the list of the people who have gifted me before I started this thread I wish to say thank you again for your generosity especially for when I was new here.
    @LyrielSim ninja squirrels will never be the same for me since I met you
    Robin%20Hood%20Squirrel_zpshucdrsyt.jpg
    'Ware the woodlands, grove and forest, t'is where we make our hearth.
    I'm branching out... branching ou... gah :s
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @AlphaFen‌ Thank you for the thank you gift, lol. I should send you a thank you gift for thanking me for posting in your thank you thread! ;)o:)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @tombwriter Thank you for the Giftbomb! Boy do I love using that word ;)

I stuck the lemon lime painting on my list as I thought it was beautiful but it also helps with bedroom Zen which is great! The three elder outfits are really helpful as I do want to expand my elder's wardrobes (I have mentioned that everywhere by now I think). Last but not least the titanis wall fan so luxurious, boudoir, flirty and a really nice shade of green
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @LyrielSim :o Wow! Squirrels really do get around don't they, I have so much to learn :pensive:
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    @AlphaFen‌ Thank you for the thank you gift, lol. I should send you a thank you gift for thanking me for posting in your thank you thread! ;)o:)

@Jaceigh Beware, for that way madness lies :cold_sweat:;)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    So if you want to know how my Sims will be using/abusing your kindly meant gifts this is the place.

@charlotteprice

:anguished:

How dare you! I resemble that remark :angry:

EDIT: Resent! I meant resent!! :p
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    So if you want to know how my Sims will be using/abusing your kindly meant gifts this is the place.

@charlotteprice

:anguished:

How dare you! I resemble that remark :angry:

EDIT: Resent! I meant resent!! :p

:o Well, now its the first sentence that says it all >:)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    :o Well, now its the first sentence that says it all >:)

True, so true :pensive: the anguished smiley :anguished: <-- Is exactly how you make me feel, it says it all about our relationship.

That's what you meant right? :p
  • Options
    @Nevills Twice in two days!? What did I ever do to you ? :p

Thank you very much for knocking my Bohemian Garden CYS down and an especial thank you for choosing the flowers and the pouf/beanbag. The flowers are good because I think the plant range is small in the original game so I can have more fun decorating now so YAY (*) The pouf/beanbag I like though I am not sure why as it looks like a deflated beach ball ;)
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    @Alphafen No problem. I've got points to spend, so I might as well help out others while I'm gathering stuff for myself. And, I love the pouf/beanbag. I have no idea why, but I do.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    @KittyKat8103 Thank you for your smiley faced gifts which are contributing to my ever shrinking Bohemian Garden CYS. Your pair of lanterns (thanks for getting me both, I like matching) and the string of inspiration lights will be great for my Sims outdoor patio parties, which my current Sims family is really keen on.

Have a great weekend :)
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome! Enjoy! :D:D:D;):p
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    @lmwenger21‌ I was just about retire for the night and then boom! In came your gifts! Which is pretty generous of you seeing as I tried to tell you how to smiley ;)

If my CYS calculations are correct your gifts tipped me over to get the green download on Island Escape tomorrow :o hopefully it will. Not to forget the lovely wedding arch, I miss the wedding arch from Sims 2 and this is a great substitute, as my Sims are not like you suggested commitment phobic, except the one who married 3 times and the other one with two kids by two different girlfriends and Ooo the one that ran off the day before his second child was born.... wait what was my point again?

Anyway I will be busy convincing my Sims not to hide behind their brand new screen because they are frightened of the tiki mask ;)

You on the other hand have a great weekend I loved the gifts and the notes :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @Ximph I love your notes! I love foliage/flowers too, my Sims gardens were all starting to look the same with the same flowers repeating over and over. So your flowery gifts are very helpful, YAY variety I say! <3 I also got rid of my watch and replaced it with my phone but still at least my Sims can have a little clock nostalgia on their wall. I really like the Provence set and I seem to be gathering quite a collection of hanging saucepans! Last but not least "artsy" key I think it fits in with a lot off different styles so YAY multi-purpose I say! ;)

Oh I also meant to say thank you for the giftbomb/CYS crushing ;) It is a lovely way to start the weekend, Thank you :smile:
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    @Ximph I love your notes! I love foliage/flowers too, my Sims gardens were all starting to look the same with the same flowers repeating over and over. So your flowery gifts are very helpful, YAY variety I say! <3 I also got rid of my watch and replaced it with my phone but still at least my Sims can have a little clock nostalgia on their wall. I really like the Provence set and I seem to be gathering quite a collection of hanging saucepans! Last but not least "artsy" key I think it fits in with a lot off different styles so YAY multi-purpose I say! ;)

Oh I also meant to say thank you for the giftbomb/CYS crushing ;) It is a lovely way to start the weekend, Thank you :smile:

Your very welcome, I am having so much fun buying stuff for people XD All I do is sit and click adds all day then run around gift bombing people. ;D
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!