Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior High Cycle 3: The UC - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    ♥‿♥ Ahhh thankyou! dgnsfd,sa <3
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Ah wished I'd signed up for this now! Knew I'd regret it. Lurker here!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Thank you, Poida and Chan! >w< It was a very nice birthday.

@Vid: I don't know either! Well, I already have cake so probably the kitty.. <3

OH, and Chan? Your entry is absolutely fantastic. :o
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    Thankyou darlin' :3 Can i has cake yes
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    Thanks guys :3

Wow Chan! Gorgeous & creepy .. at the same time! <333 lol xD
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    <3<3 thankuuuuu! cant wait to see what you come out with~
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Chan: WOW!!! The pic by itself is amazing. The story by itself is amazing. Put them together, and HOLY PLUMBOB!!!

So id like to point out that it took me this long to see the correspondence with the whole sim and plum deal.

@spackichan - That is just... Ahh I love it. I couldn't say it any better than Socal here. Exactly my thoughts on it.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Thanks Jillie. :blush: !
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Sent you a quixk question through PM on Unbound, Beech. :)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    I have to keep my comments quiet since I'm the host/judge, but dang, Chan...just dang!!!

@Joe: Awe!! I would have loved t have you too!!

@Dana: Replying now!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    xD Thankyou Beech!
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Here is mine, hope this is okay. :#

Assignment Two - Halloween

My father rarely permitted me to go outside. Since the day of my birth, my father constantly drilled into me that no one must ever set eyes upon the stitches across my body. He feared that someone would swoop in and take me away. However, he never elaborated on why they would take me away. But I knew the true reason and the true reason was that my very existence was a fault of nature.

With some reluctance, my father enrolled me in to a school for special kids, kids like me. I finally had hope that I would find someone… someone that could help me feel something… anything. But the only thing I felt that first day, and the days after, was the realization that I would always be alone. I didn't want to be different; I wanted to be Madeline… I wanted to be the human girl whose body I lived in. And going to a school made of abnormalities only confirmed my differences. That was two weeks ago.

Besides my time at school, the only other day my freedom soared out from inside the walls of my father’s dusty home was on Halloween. It was the one day that my scars and button eyes would fit in among the various demons and creatures that walked the roads of Amiens, singing for sweets and treats. This was different than a school filled with real demons, because under the colorful guises were human girls and boys. And the echoes of these fake demons’ songs called to me one Halloween night.

This Halloween night was different from the all the others. Usually, I would keep a far distance between myself and the costumed children, just watching them go from door to door. My lack of ability to physically feel left me with a hole in my heart that could only be filled with the warmth of human companionship. And so I looked to the children playing together and holding each other’s hands as they pranced down the streets.

But this time, the children’s smiles and laughter drew me closer than I had ever been before, filling me with a longing I could not contain. The smiles led me close enough for a dumpy cowboy to take notice of my presence. The boy directed a short wave, accompanied with a toothy smile, towards my odd position in the bushes. I hesitantly waved back until his grin morphed into a horrified gasp, which followed by an ear-piercing scream that echoed through the night air. I desperately searched around for the cause of his distress, which had begun to attract other children nearby, until I spotted the crimson puddle pooling at my feet.

One of my stitches had gone loose, along with my left arm, leaving a gory mess dripping down onto to the fallen autumn leaves. With this realization, I walked towards the boy with my good hand held out, silently trying to explain. The terrified boy took one look at my extended hand and frantically pulled out of my reach. Without thinking, I chased after him, hoping to explain, but the boy’s fallen basket of candy pulled me to the ground. Other children in the area shrieked in the presence of my bleeding stub of an arm and ran away with the boy, abandoning their baskets.

I had forgotten my place. I was not a human girl or boy. I was one of the creatures children dressed as for tricks and treats.

And so I watched as the children disappeared out of sight and away from danger. Away from me.

*please click on picture for fullsize to judge*

Halloween.png
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    Vid: Is it okay to use Luna in my story? I figured that we all go to the same school, so we would interact a least a little bit.
  • Options
    Love it, Dana <3
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Vid: Is it okay to use Luna in my story? I figured that we all go to the same school, so we would interact a least a little bit.

I thought about this actually, and wasnt sure if we could mention each others models. just for future reference so nobody needs to ask, you can use lavender in your stories if youd like to! :)
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    Thanks Chan :3

Yah, feel free to use Anastasie in your stories. :)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    SassyDana wrote: »
    Here is mine, hope this is okay. :#

Assignment Two - Halloween

My father rarely permitted me to go outside. Since the day of my birth, my father constantly drilled into me that no one must ever set eyes upon the stitches across my body. He feared that someone would swoop in and take me away. However, he never elaborated on why they would take me away. But I knew the true reason and the true reason was that my very existence was a fault of nature.

With some reluctance, my father enrolled me in to a school for special kids, kids like me. I finally had hope that I would find someone… someone that could help me feel something… anything. But the only thing I felt that first day, and the days after, was the realization that I would always be alone. I didn't want to be different; I wanted to be Madeline… I wanted to be the human girl whose body I lived in. And going to a school made of abnormalities only confirmed my differences. That was two weeks ago.

Besides my time at school, the only other day my freedom soared out from inside the walls of my father’s dusty home was on Halloween. It was the one day that my scars and button eyes would fit in among the various demons and creatures that walked the roads of Amiens, singing for sweets and treats. This was different than a school filled with real demons, because under the colorful guises were human girls and boys. And the echoes of these fake demons’ songs called to me one Halloween night.

This Halloween night was different from the all the others. Usually, I would keep a far distance between myself and the costumed children, just watching them go from door to door. My lack of ability to physically feel left me with a hole in my heart that could only be filled with the warmth of human companionship. And so I looked to the children playing together and holding each other’s hands as they pranced down the streets.

But this time, the children’s smiles and laughter drew me closer than I had ever been before, filling me with a longing I could not contain. The smiles led me close enough for a dumpy cowboy to take notice of my presence. The boy directed a short wave, accompanied with a toothy smile, towards my odd position in the bushes. I hesitantly waved back until his grin morphed into a horrified gasp, which followed by an ear-piercing scream that echoed through the night air. I desperately searched around for the cause of his distress, which had begun to attract other children nearby, until I spotted the crimson puddle pooling at my feet.

One of my stitches had gone loose, along with my left arm, leaving a gory mess dripping down onto to the fallen autumn leaves. With this realization, I walked towards the boy with my good hand held out, silently trying to explain. The terrified boy took one look at my extended hand and frantically pulled out of my reach. Without thinking, I chased after him, hoping to explain, but the boy’s fallen basket of candy pulled me to the ground. Other children in the area shrieked in the presence of my bleeding stub of an arm and ran away with the boy, abandoning their baskets.

I had forgotten my place. I was not a human girl or boy. I was one of the creatures children dressed as for tricks and treats.

And so I watched as the children disappeared out of sight and away from danger. Away from me.

*please click on picture for fullsize to judge*

Halloween.png

Waw <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Using each other's models is perfectly acceptable :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Beautimus Dana!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Thanks Bob & Beech :)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Incredible photos and stories, Chan and Dana!

I also thought about how we would interact all "going to school" together. Great to know for future reference :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited March 2015
    Dana, that story and pic is amazing! :smiley:

@Socal and everyone Yes, you may use my model. Do you need me to upload her or are you doing your own version? Feel free to use her in your stories guys. <3:)
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

I don't need her in my pic, just in my story.

@Everyone else: Thanks as well. And the same thing goes for me too. Please feel free to use Mary.
  • Options
    :) I guess I could have mentioned that earlier. In previous cycles, people used references to the other contestants all the time. Some even used replicas of them in photos (I actually had an assignment that required that). Another question was asked of me too about setting/time line/period. You are all at "Senior High: Underworld" but you don't have to be there at the same time period. If you want to do a futuristic version, that's fine, or a Victorian version, that's fine. As long as you guys stick with the assignment requirements you are doing just fine :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Socal Ah ok. Just thought you needed her for a extra along with your story. :)

@Beech Yeah I was sitting here thinking how cool it would be to have all these models as extras and characters at some point in my entries. I didn't know we could change the time period though. Aha now I got too many ideas! I love doing vintage pics! *claps* This comp just got a little more epic. :D