Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior High Cycle 3: The UC - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

1262728293032...Next

Comments

• Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Scores sent! You guys did sooooo good! Very bummed I don't get to continue to read all your stories each week :'(
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    I'll work on these as soon as I can! Little one is acting up these days.
    6rj4Q13.png
    Oh gosh guys, I'm so sorry. Scores will have to wait a while longer. I'm going away until Sunday and I have had ZERO time to work on scores! I promise to do them Sunday or Monday! Don't hate me!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Good Luck Ladies! :D Y'all did great! @Beech Have fun this weekend! :)
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
    This was a wonderful competition everyone! I loved all of your stories. I was sad to see them all end. The winner has been announced!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Thanks for an amazing competition Beech.
  • IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Congrats guys!!! <3:) This competition was so cool to lurk- everyone definitely deserves those siggies!
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Congratulations, Poida!!!

This was a great competition, Beech, and I really enjoyed it! Thanks, Maggie, for being such a wonderful judge!
    I enjoyed competing with everyone :) You are all amazing <3
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well done! This was an amazing competition and I'm glad so many of you made it through to graduation.

Congrats, Poida!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    :astonished: Wow... I... Wow. I'm actually speechless. Thank you so much.

Congrats to you, Vid. You did so well this comp, and it was very close in the end :smile:

And well done everybody. It was a pleasure to compete with such talented and friendly people :heart:

Thank you Maggie for being a terrific judge :smile:

And finally, thank you, Beech. This was a fantastic comp, and I loved every assignment :smiley::heart:
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
    poida217 wrote: »
    :astonished: Wow... I... Wow. I'm actually speechless. Thank you so much.

Congrats to you, Vid. You did so well this comp, and it was very close in the end :smile:

And well done everybody. It was a pleasure to compete with such talented and friendly people :heart:

Thank you Maggie for being a terrific judge :smile:

And finally, thank you, Beech. This was a fantastic comp, and I loved every assignment :smiley::heart:

No, thank YOU Poida! Your stories were such a pleasure to read each round!!
    You guys are all amazing. Thanks for being in the competition and seeing it through to the end :)<3
    6rj4Q13.png
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Congratulations Poida and Vid! :smiley:<3 And great job, everyone - it was really fun to compete with all of you.

This was an amazing competition, and I'm really gonna miss it, even if I was always late. Thank you Beech and Maggie for being amazing judges (and to Beech for being an amazing host)!
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited July 2015
    Congrats Poida!!!!! A well derserved win! Wooo! confetti.gif Congrats Cyan! <3

I'm surprised I placed so high. *does happy dance* :D

Thank you Beech for hosting yet another cycle of this fantastic competition! I loved every min of it. Even the parts where my brain didn't work. :p You and Maggie were also amazing judges! :)

As for my competitors, it was a honor to compete with you all! You were so freaking talented and awesome! <3
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member

Congrats Poida & Vid. You were both amazing competitors each and every assignment.

Maggie: You were a great judge. And you deserve props for sitting through all of my super long stories. ;)

Beech: Like everyone else has said, thank you for hosting such a fun and challenging comp. Thank you for the fairy dust when I needed inspiration. And on a more personal note, this comp helped me get out of the funk my RL had become. Thank you! <3
    Awe! You guys make me so teary eyed! I adore each of you! I hope I can bring this (or something like this) back soon :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Congrats everyone!

And I know I wasn't in it for a while, but I know Beech wanted to know.

Maxine was giving orders to the wraith, and Ace was supposed to confront both of them. He was also going to lose. Because that's reality.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    Vanadis wrote: »
    Congrats everyone!

And I know I wasn't in it for a while, but I know Beech wanted to know.

Maxine was giving orders to the wraith, and Ace was supposed to confront both of them. He was also going to lose. Because that's reality.

:o
    Lol dang V
    6rj4Q13.png