Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior High Cycle 3: The UC - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Hopefully hearing back from our other judge today :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Sorry about the lateness. Had to pick up shifts at work.
    I'm doing scores right now :)
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, Dana!
    Edit...wrong page, already answered you...Nini, you're tired go to bed ;P
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    Got them Jillie :) no worries!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Okay, everything is posted. I've updated the scoring section and added in the extra credit bonuses starting this round :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Stopping in to say how excited I am to be a 'Dean' for this school year! I love all of the stories and photos and CAN'T WAIT to read the next round of stories! I am so captivated by everyone's models and their backgrounds, i keep going back to read them all again and again! GREAT JOB EVERYONE! And congrats to Dana for nailing the top grade! GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Poida xD True.

@Nini I'm just getting around to reading your story. What a fun family you have. :)

ok. Did miss anything else? lol

@Maggie Yay! Welcome. Glad your going be a dean. Woo! :#

Congrats Dana YAY! Congrats Chan and Poida! Awesome work! <3

Seen scores and the next assignment. I agree the extras should of been closer. Didn't realize it till it was too late. :disappointed: Anyway, the next assignment looks like fun. I already got some ideas. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    omg thank you so much for the scores judges! I wasn't expecting that :o
    Seen assignment! I think I have an idea for this, just need to figure out how I'll set it up :p

Thanks Vid & Maggie. :)
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited March 2015
    @SassyDana: congrats on being top of the class

@Beech: Thanks for the scores and the feedback. The next assignment look interesting. I have to put my creativity cap on.

@JILLI_BEAN: Thanks for being a guest dean. Your scores and feedback were very helpful.

@Maggie: Welcome as our dean.

I think that is everyone. Sorry if I missed anyone.
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Yeeeeah, I got to thinking after I took the picture that making the Mom (she is the woman in the window, yeah) white skinned instead of grey skinned without explaining why in the story was a bad idea! Hahaha. I.. really didn't have a real good explanation except that I originally had this idea that there was some sort of reaction when humans and banshees had children together that made them darker. I forgot to change the mother's skin color before it got too late to change it, haha. And the Dad look smaller because he's further away and not sitting on the back of the couch like Marwolaeth is. c:

Love the next assignment! Looking forward to working on it. I already have a plan, eheheh.
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    No problem guys! Everyone did so well had a great time judging. Sorry if any of them sound a little off. Was after work and my mind was a little out of it.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    Congrats Dana! Seen next assignment, :) and thank you judges for the kind words.
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    OH, and congrats to Dana, Chan, and Poida! :)
  • Options

@Cyan: I just noticed your banner. Is it your birthday today?
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in everyone! I had a lot of fun judging this round. I can't wait to see more from all of you!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Seen it and thanks for scores! Yes, you will see/learn more as we go. That is just how I write...lol.

Dana....that was amazing, congratulations :)

Thanks, Vid!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options

Yep! :smiley:
  • Options
    Cyazurai wrote: »

Yep! :smiley:
    giphy.gif
    <3:yum:

• Options
    giphy.gif
    <3:yum:

Eeee, so cute Pusheen! <3 Thank you! :blush:
  • Options
    poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    What a great day. Someone is having a birthday (happy b'day, Cyan) Australia played Afghanistan in the CWC, and both my comps have new assignments. poida is happy :smiley:

Now let's see. Congrats to Dana and Chan, and well done everybody, all the assignments were top notch. Thanks for judging, Jillie, much appreciated. And welcome Maggie, it's always nice to know who I need to bribe to get a good score... >_>

*Insert official seen it comment here*
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • Options
    You guys are the best... :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Forgot to wish you a happy birthday, Cyan! :) And Maggie, nice to see you as our new dean!

Okay, so I finished this stu.pidly quick. Pose combining is a total pain, fdnsakjrefnd. Sorry if this is too mysterious? I didn't want anything too horror'y, Lav's not brave enough lol.

Click for fullsize.
    16718715275_568f75a80e_o.png

My breath fanned out in a near-white plume as I exhaled heavily - I'd near enough fallen down a small pothole, d.a.rn these fawn-like legs of mine. What on earth was I doing out here, again? Oh, I was in deep trouble if I was caught out of bed after curfew. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

It was like this every year, I was driven by some unnatural force to seek out the tall headstones engraved with patterns and a language I couldn't understand. I was never really part of the Halloween festivities at school, being more of an introvert - I'd probably vomit out of nerves alone - People are scary.

Yet here I was looking for dead people, what are the odds? I wasn't all-knowing, nor was I very in-touch with the deceased. I pondered, Though, I dealt the death card to many, sometimes unbeknownst to me, but never was I a messenger of any kind. Odd behaviour indeed.

It was near enough Halloween, and the celebration of Samhain was nigh: The Pagan feast for the dead. The bite in the air was as cold as the dead themselves; but thankfully, the soft glow of my lantern soothed the goose-bumps standing to attention upon my hands. I found my footing, hopping timidly over a burrow. The forest was unnaturally quiet besides the crunch of twigs and rotten leaves beneath my feet, shadows cast long and high, dancing languidly as they met the collision of the light I carried.

I continued my stroll, silent aside from my laboured breathing. The darkness had begun to hug me closer, and my knees began to shake. This was it, I realized, as my gut almost wrenched me backwards. I steadied myself, swallowing the mouthful of saliva I'd seemingly forgotten about, and glanced down.

The gravestone that stood before me was not like any I'd encountered before. It lay folded in on itself with damage, near enough split in half. The moss that blanketed it had been pulled back in a haste, uncovering a paragraph of text I couldn't understand. My eyes travelled downwards, and to my horror, the thick stones and dirt that slept beneath the headstone were upturned. The putrid smell hit me then. I froze, my lantern slipped from my grasp and promptly shattered.

My heart began a mantra that my lungs couldn't even begin to match, and all of the pores on my skin seemed to open simultaneously. I flushed in a cold-sweat and my eyes refused to budge, scanning the grave for something, nothing and everything at the same time.

My feet seemed to be the only part of me with sense, and took it upon themselves to back up of their own accord, - thank you feet - turn me around, and flee the scene, though the weird pull of gravity in my gut screamed at me to go back.

Edit: STOP CHANGING WORDS TO PLUM, FORUMS. :angry:
    Post edited by spackichan on
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    @Cyan I don't know rather I want the cake or the adorable kitty. <3 Anyway, you're welcome. Hope you a wonderful bday. :)

@Chan Dang! That looks awesome and great writing too! :o
  • Options
    Thankyou dear! :grin:
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options

@Chan: WOW!!! The pic by itself is amazing. The story by itself is amazing. Put them together, and HOLY PLUMBOB!!!