Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    DJ Dreams is a very nice industrial style bedroom for a teen who enjoys dance music and aims to become a DJ! @wendyology :) The dance style purple wall colour and the brick textured walls give a great feel to the room! Very nice row of modern wall lights.and the music and dj themed posters on the walls look very great! The street art on the brick wall is great! The modern wallart above the mirror, windows and on the bedside wall are nice. The bed colours complement well with the great overall colour scheme of the room. Very creatively designed combined keyboard and study desk! He will enjoy playing music there as well as studying, reading books or doing homework. He will enjoy mixing music on the music station! The dj music themed crates item beside the table is a great touch.The curved modern windows are great in the room.He will enjoy dancing in front of the mirror.
    It is a great dance music themed bedroom for a teen! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Moon3NLMoon3NL Posts: 49 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow I love it how you notice so many details! This was another really fun challenge to do, so thank you for that as well :smile:
  • Options
    wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @rosemow Thanks for the great comments. It took a second to get started on this one but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

@icanhassims You made the robotics station work! I've tried to do a few bedrooms for robotics types but it's hard to make that station fit in.
    @Moon3NL Very clever theme! It's great for a detective or a writer of old style noir novels.
  • Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    edited May 2020
    I went a bit dark with this one, it may be because it was raining in game lol.
    I explain in detail my thought in the video

Theme for the week: A Boy's Bedroom
    Gallery name of room : Boys Grim Attic Bedroom
    Origin id :ThatPlumbobRob
    Pictures of the room :
    1WCYJ5b.jpg
    9elohWJ.jpg
    P7YUhtS.jpg
    tGXg8SC.jpg

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    Boy’s Grim attic bedroom is a great bedroom that is in an attic! @ThatPlumbobRob :) The background story of the boy and the family is sad :( The blue striped walls look great, and the lack of ceiling lights gives a great grim look to the room! Very nice furnishing of the room to reflect the background details! The worn old style floor rug on the weathered wood flooring is a great touch,The tools shelving on the bedhead wall is great there to reflect his enjoyment of fixing things.It is special he has his nice train set in his room.It will encourage him to continue looking forward to being traindriver. Very nice study desk area for him to enjoy sitting there doing homework and reading train adventures books. The small arch window suits an attic room well. The wallart pictures that belong to the family where he is living is a nice touch,
    It is a great attic bedroom for a boy who wants to a train driver. Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    marryacheesecakemarryacheesecake Posts: 39 Member
    Gallery name of room : A Man's World
    Origin ID: marryacheesecake
    Link: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FD02C8B4960111EA81B42E829C00F4D6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=marryacheesecake&max=50&maxis=false
    Art by SimSationalToo

Sims_1.png
    8.png

A Man's World - Growing up is not easy, there is still so much to discover on the threshold between being a child and young adults, finding new dreams and breaking new ground. To make new experiences and to make the most important decision, who do I want to be and what do I want to be. Independent, free and yet half in it's infancy or weighing in the certainty that not everything has to be predetermined. What do you want to be? Friend of the world, superstar on the basketball court or hero of the nation?

Welcome to Leo's new and very own bedroom. The room that he set up together with his older sister. Here they can play video games together, throw a few baskets or practice for the next student council speech. As a teenager, Leo is now one step closer to growing up. But only time will tell, which way he will eventually go and maybe he will be the next mayor of Brindleton Bay or a sporty high-flyer. We will see.

• Options
    A Man’s World is a very creatively designed bedroom for Leo who is a teen! @marryacheesecake :) The background details have been written so very well, and the room reflects very much the choices that he is facing as to what career to pursue! Very nice furnishings and layout! The blue and orange colour scheme is nice. Very nice area with the flag, podiums,and country wall banners to reflect a career in politics. He will enjoy practising speeches on the podium. The clothes cabinet and shoes rack are homely touches. The basketball net on bedhead wall and basketball at foot of bed are great for him to enjoy practising sport to give him the option of a sporting career and become a sports superstar. The sloped glass wall outdoors area of the room is great! He will have fun sitting on the sofa playing video games to prepare for the option of being a professional gamer. He will enjoy doing the school project that came in the box to build up his skills for a science career. It is great his bike that he travels around the world on is there. Very nice area with the great boys wallart, bookcase and bookshelf for him to get books from to study for his career skills,and pencils, books, car and robot toys on the shelving. He will enjoy sitting on the seat there watching tv and reading books.
    You have designed the bedroom so very well! I hope Leo enjoys whatever career path he decides to take! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Theme for the Week: A Boy's Bedroom
    Gallery Name of Room: Reach for the Stars!
    Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=alienteenbedroom&sortby=favourites&max=50&maxis=false
    Gallery EA ID: sarabeth6701d
    Top Down View yZHBTzj.png
    The rest under the spoiler to save space :smile:
    I had a lot of fun making this room and what's even better, I actually use this room a lot in my save! I want you all to meet Gage Fontenot! Gage lives in Oasis Springs with his family and recently aged up to a teen. He's about 13 years old. Gage has just entered that awkward phase of life between childhood and his teens. He might be a tad gawky, covered in acne, and just got his braces but Gage seems to be taking it in stride. He talks about his latest Scout meeting with his dad, Clint Fontenot. 6x9Rkev.png
    Well Gage is not only dealing with puberty, but he and most of his family have a secret. They're aliens!
    wWsbo4I.png
    Gage's dad is a former pollination technician (I have the genders of tech and abductee reversed in my game via MCCC) that decided to quit his job and move to Sim Planet. He is now a Space Ranger in the astronaut career. Gage's mom, Rosie, is a botanist. They have a strange love story. Rosie was abducted by aliens (Clint) and that's how Gage was born. Clint maintained contact with them and he visited one day (Really! That's why I love this family). A romance quickly developed between Clint and Rosie. Clint moved to Sim Planet, they got married and the rest is history. i3Pzs7C.png
    Gage has a little sister named Grace, but she's half alien and doesn't have powers. They are constantly pestering each other DA79gwG.png
    But they are very close A6hZiL8.png
    Anyway. Gage's mom Rosie is expecting again! They just found out. His parents converted an old storage building into his new bedroom since they will be using his old room as a nursery. He really likes it! 0feBbi3.png
    He's got a closet space with extra shelving, and his own bathroom FLvP4Rh.png
    Gage wants to become an astronaut like his dad. He loves space and astronomy. He's decorated the room with all kinds of space-themed stuff and posters. As you might guess, Gage is a teeny bit messy too.
    Gage has his own tv and gaming system finally! mvvvghm.png
    And a really cool tie-fighter desk his mom got on sale at the mall. Gage is actually fairly outdoorsy like both his parents. He's been in the Scouts since he was a little kid. He loves to go out and collect bugs and frogs. He keeps a luna moth on the tv stand he found on their last camping trip uQwk0Y6.png
    His dad brings back alien pets he finds during his space explorations for work. He brought a dead blue space slug last time. Time to try out those alien powers that manifested when he hit puberty! AGmNRyz.png
    Success! He revived it! 8epGxyk.png
    Yep. Gage likes his new room. x3PbjqR.png
    Download and enjoy!
  • Options
    Reach for the Stars! is a lovely space themed bedroom for an alien ! @sarabeth2984 :) It was so very great reading the background story that you wrote about Gage and his alien family! :) You are so very,very creative! You have written it so very well! Very nice screenshots also! His bedroom reflects the background details well, It is nice Gage wants to follow his Dad into a space career. It is nice that he is a scout, and has displayed the moth he collected on the tv table. The scouts board is a great touch in the room. Very nice design, layout and space themed furnishing of the room! The purple and black colors are very nice ! The space/alien wall posters, space themed bed and the hanging Solar system mobile are great! !Very nice tv and gaming area. He will enjoy sitting on the seat playing games and watching tv. The messy clothes, sports equipments, open school bag and clutter on the floor are great touches for a teen room!Very nice corner bathroom nook . The clothes closet, and the clothes and shoes rack are homely touches. Very nice study desk area for him to his homework. . It is nice that his trophies are proudly displayed on the wall shelving. The aliens in the glass display cases on the metal shelving that his Dad brought back from his travels , the void critter and the space rock are great! The action man at the foot of bed, strangerville animal under the bedside table, skateboards on bedhead wall,and the rocket, lava lamp, and male toiletries on the drawers all look great! Baby Yoda is cute in the room!
    It is such a very creative story, well designed and furnished room, and a lovely alien family! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    marryacheesecakemarryacheesecake Posts: 39 Member
    @rosemow Thanks again for your incredibly detailed feedback and the effort you put in. Thank you. ♥
  • Options
    Thank you @wendyology ! :smile: I especially like the bright colour scheme that you used, the colours fit really well together. And I had never seen those windows before, they're so cool! From what pack are they?
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : Y'all Red-y For This
    Origin id : AlJay2000
    Description : This bedroom is for a boy who is finally old enough to drive. One day he plans on having a fancy car. He just needs to come up with a way to make enough money to get one. Maybe he will become a professional gamer, an athlete, or maybe he will study hard and become a doctor or a politician. He might even end up being a famous musician. Who knows? The options are endless :)
    Pictures of the room :
    hPhpHOy.png
    JY8qm5Y.png
    h4FF8U1.png
    JGZimxl.png
    cuj17pu.png
  • Options
    Y’all Red-y For This is a very nice boys bedroom! @AlJay :) The red and black colours are very stylish ! The layout, and design are very nice and great furnishings to help prepare him for whichever career path he decides to take. Your car wallart on the bedhead. study desk and gaming nook walls is very great! Very nice nook area for him to use the weights machine and punching bag for training,or play the guitar, in preparation for a musical career, The sports items there are great, and will help him if he decides to become an athlete. The school bag there is great.Very nice tv/gaming area! He will enjoy sitting there having fun playing video games and dreaming of being a professional gamer. The wallart suits the nook well! The car on the tv ledge and racing helmet are very nice touches. Very nice study desk area for home to sit there and do his homework, and read the study books from the bookcase and on the table to prepare for a career. He will enjoy listening to the Linz speaker music whilst sitting there.
    It is a great bedroom that will help him to prepare for his future career! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :)
  • Options
    wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @Moon3NL Sorry for the delayed response. They are one of my favorite things from the Moshcino pack.

• Options
    @wendyology no problem at all! And wow, I wasn't expecting these great looking windows in a pack about fashion haha. Before asking I quickly went through the city living items on the EA website, because I thought they'd be in that pack! Anyway, thank you for answering :smile:
  • Options
    AndyMeadesonAndyMeadeson Posts: 25 Member
    Gallery name of room: Castle Dreams
    Origin id: AndyMeadeson
    Description: This basegame bedroom is for a boy who loves all things castles. Chess, knights, dragons... it's all fair game. The boy is in that in awkward but beautiful in-between-stage of being a kid, and wanting to be more grown up.
    Sword in stone angle from #woodsfairy.
    Artwork credits: @Takissis @SimSationalToo
    Pictures of the room :
    49909929497_a09672d30e_z.jpg

49909628376_3e8543be27_z.jpg
    49909110568_c5606177fc_z.jpg

49909629091_695c731134_z.jpg

49909929157_137361a73b_z.jpg

Constructive feedback welcome!
    -AndyMeadeson
  • Options
    Castle Dreams is a lovely and very creatively designed castle themed boys bedroom! @AndyMeadeson :) Very nice design,castle themed furnishings and great layout! It looks great that there is a mini castle area for Sims to enter in the room! The stone texture of the walls reflects a castle well. Sims will have fun playing chess in their castle, and the red dragon is cute! The shield /sword item is great on the wall., and the mini knight statue and car is great on the shelving. He will like reading castle adventure books from the bookcases there.It is great that two knights are guarding the entrance! The red carpet rug is a nice touch, and the arch entrance and castle style windows look great!Very nice homely clothes racks nooks. Very nice sofa seat sitting area to enjoy watching tv. The candles on the tv table are pretty. They will enjoy sitting at the study desk using the computer,and looking at pictures of real life castles on the internet! The chess wallart is a great touch.
    It is a very nice castle themed bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @AndyMeadeson brilliant!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top