Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Thank you @luckyheather .. very kind of you to review my room. Your room is simply amazing. Great eye for the details and that music nook is awesome!
  • Options
    jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    I am sorry that you are having issues with your artwork @jeswainston65 :( You may like to post on the forums of the Sims 4 studio site and they may be able to help you there.

thanks @rosemow .. I did...and I'm waiting for an answer there ... nothing yet .. hopefully by tomorrow I will get some help. If not, I may have to beg someone who knows how to use the program better to help me out.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • Options
    ArrowBuildsArrowBuilds Posts: 76 Member
    Room Name: Dining on Luck
    Origin ID: ArrowBuilds
    Theme of the week: St. Patrick's Day Dining Room

I really enjoyed this challenge! Thank you for the lovely artwork @rosemow

47382171491_786c89458a_b.jpg
    46467060585_34dcf93650_b.jpg
    47382168311_ca5407dd4d_b.jpg
    46659004604_ab186de567_b.jpg
    47329277332_c375257fdc_b.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2019
    Very nice design and furnishing of Dining on Luck! @ArrowBuilds :) The wall textures are very nice! The stone fireplace wall is very nice and homely! The pretty streamers are a nice celebratory touch on it, and the gnomes are very cute on the fireplace ledge! Very nice corner green armchair nooks for Sims to enjoy sitting there resting after their meal.Very nice dining area in the middle of the room! Very nice type of dining chairs used and the brown colour and green colour of the floor rug looks very nice together. The green flowers on the dining table are very pretty for Sims to see when eating their meals. Very creatively great design of the bar nook area! It looks great ! The placement of the wall cabinets, drinks shelves, and nectar rack on the stone textured wall looks very nice! The green flowers and plants there are very pretty nature and Irish touches! The crockery cabinet and display plates on the wall are nice and homely. The gnome is cute on the bookcase shelf! Thankyou very much for using my Irish blessings wallart in your room! :)<3
    It is a very nice St Patrick’s Day Irish themed dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you so much @ArrowBuilds and @WrathofCath 🙂
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    So many great dining rooms to comment on so here goes
    @AlJay 'St. Patty's Gnomes' is a lovely fresh and modern room in fantastic bright green's and white and the gnomes are perfect and add some traditional orange. I love the cards on the wall and the bar area so they can have a drink <3;)
    @coolsim9999999 your 'Irish Triangular Dining' is a unique room with that shape, its nice that you explained why. The guests are having a great time in your lovely themed room and I see possibly an Irish comedian telling jokes, the Irish are great at that. ;):D:)
    I am sorry :/ to hear you are not well, I hope your health improves soon after seeing your Dr again. Sending a big Hill hug to you <3
    @gmcrozier the pub inspired 'Luck of the Irish' has a great atmosphere and I love the shelving alcoves and that there are books and a real fire. <3:)
    @gladlypants 'St. Patty's Beer Garden' looks a great garden for sims to dine in and have traditional drinks. The decorations all around are beautiful and festive. <3 Shame about the fires I hope no one got hurt! They look like they are enjoying the marshmallows :);)
    @wrathofcath 'Wild Irish Rose' is such a great shape room and the colour's <3 are very restful and cosy with some retro furniture and rug to make this a unique Irish room to celebrate in, the family will have a great time with music and traditional drinks ;):)
    Thanks for your comments about my room, I am pleased you like my Moo'd piano, it was fun to try achieve it :)
    @ArrowBuilds thank you so much for wonderful comments about the details in my version you give a great review, <3 you are very observant and we all appreciate your comments, thank you :)
    Thank you @Fizzstix for the sweet comments on my room, <3 i'm glad you liked the music nook, I just wish I could have created a little stage like in sims 3, I miss that being able to add base to the indoors, I don't like doing a sunken room just to get that effect. Thanks again
    @ ArrowBuilds your room 'Dining on Luck' has a great natural feel to it with the stone wall and different woods. I love <3 your use of counters, wall units and the attractive cabinets to store the crockery and drinks ;) bottles, very realistic. How cute are the gnomes up there with the festive streamers! <3:)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hi @rosemow I dont know much about this theme I went with colours to decorate the best I can I hope it looks ok for St.Patrick’s Day thank you for another wonderful challenge

Art Pictures by #roseymow <3

Entry Form
    Challenge 202
    The theme for the week: A St.Patrick’s Day dining room.
    Gallery name of room:Lucky Clover
    Gallery Link: Lucky Clover
    Origin ID: chips46
    Pictures of the room:
    4enKeuZ.pngm7OsB3r.pngHQR2KQF.png
    d9Vxn7x.pngUvWuuWX.pngYziaWAM.png

• Options
    Lucky Clover is a lovely Irish themed dining room to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! @chips46 :) Very nice furnishing of the room! It looks so very creative the way you have used the green, white and orange floor rugs to create the Irish flag under the dining table! The flag themed floor rug near the front door is a nice touch.The patterned green dining chairs look very pretty and will be comfortable for the Sims to siit on when eating the meal. They will enjoy listening to Irish music from the stereo whilst eating food from the green buffet table and enjoying a drink from the fountain. The pink flowers on the table are prety for Sims to see whilst dining. The green top hat statue and green leprechaun gnome look great! It looks very nice the way you have placed the wall plants items and golden birds either sides of the wallart . Very nice design of the fireplace nook! It looks very warming! The brick wall texture, fencing, green plants on the fireplace ledge and either sides of the fire, and the shield on the wall look very nice and homely! The design of the bar counter is great! It looks very nice the way the brown cabinets have been placed there to form the bar nook. The drinks shelves are a nice touch on the wall. The Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar or from the drink tray with their meal. Thankyou very much for using my Irish blessings wallart in your room! :)<3
    The Irish themed furnishing of the dining room is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited March 2019
    The online version of the gallery is working correctly for me now @rosemow, but if it doesn't again, then, I try what you suggested :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you very much for your awesome comment about my room B)! I really like yours too B)!

Great rooms everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave @Sireniaxx! That was a gorgeous and creative room!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2019
    So, I've never entered one of these before since I suck at building, but I told myself that I'd do the next challenge if I felt I could. Idk why I kept having issues taking the screenshots though. I couldn't put the walls down no matter what I did, so I had to put my room in an already existing lot from the game. I tried to keep as much of it out of the pictures as possible, but if the entry doesn't count...oh well I tried :/

Entry Form
    The theme for the week: A St.Patrick’s Day dining room.
    Gallery name of room:St. Patrick's Dining Room
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/768305BD474F11E98909795DCB646EBF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=purrloin9&max=50&maxis=false
    Origin Id: Purrloin9

Pictures
    trMKDYK.png
    EN661rh.png
    byWRbOw.png
    kzEQu5k.png
    IPmfmwL.png
    UZnDeGm.png
    7ZKx7bX.png
    rGb2St5.png

I hope I did all of this correctly. If not, sorry.
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    You're welcome @luckyheather ... I didn't delve too deep into sims 3.. I was pretty oblivious to the sims community and played a vanilla game exclusively. there is a lot about that game I just didn't know was possible. I found this community when I got sims 4... and stumbled upon all the people on YT doing let's plays and what not. basically what I am saying.. I had no idea you could build a stage in sims 3! wow. that's cool.

@chips46 love the detail of the fence in front of the fireplace. I bet that particular fence doesn't even obstruct the sims from interacting with the fireplace. I've seen sims walk over/through that one. Also, I always forget you can put a bar against a wall like that and the sims can still make drinks. doh!
  • Options
    Hello @ListentoToppDogg :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice and special that you have joined us and have created a room for this week's challenge ! Thankyou so very much! :) I hope that you will also enjoy entering future week’s room challenges also :) I will very soon write about your room but just wanted to welcome you first.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Very nice design and furnishing of St Patrick’s Dining Room! @ListentoToppDogg :) The Irish green colour scheme is very nice! Very nice dining table area in the middle of the room for the family to enjoy sitting on the green coloured dining chairs and eat their meal to celebrate St Patrick’s Day. The patterned dining table looks very nice, and the green parrty hats, and green plates and cutlery either sides of the fruit bowl are very nice celebratory touches on the table top! The green crockery cabinet is nice and homely, and the hanging baskets, green plants wall mural , plants string banner and vase of flowers are very pretty and calming for Sims to see as they enjoy eating their meal. It is a special touch that there is a pet food and water bowls corner nook. The green curtains look very nice on the green edged windows. Sims will enjoy having a celebratory drink from the bar with their meal. The ceiling streamers and lights add a very special celebration look to the room! They look great! Very nice large green floor rug on the green flooring. It is a nice touch that there are high chairs on each end of the dining table.
    It is a lovely Irish themed dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Weekly Theme: St. Patrick's Day Dining Room
    EAID: SassiLassi
    Gallery Link: St. Patty's Dining Room

Thanks to @roseymow for the lovely pictures! <3

9elgRVc.png

GhhQ2tV.png

CLHh1GZ.png

5makknl.png

c3dnH0Q.png

olNFj7M.png
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • Options
    Very warm and lovely St. Patrick’s Day dining room! @Allears :) The furnishing of the room is very nice! Very nice green and brown scheme. The design of the nook area with the leprechaun gnome,pretty flowers, green plate and mirror is very nice! It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed there to create the nook. The green coloured curtains are nice. Very nice green armchairs fireplace sitting area for the Sims to enjoy chatting there near the fire after the meal. The chairs look nice placed either sides of the fire. The green flowers and stones plants item are pretty and restful for the Sims to see as they sit on the chairs. The round dining table looks very nice and homely. The candles are pretty on the table top, and it looks very nice how the table has been set. Very nice type of dining chairs used and the round floor rug is a very nice touch. The ceiling light is pretty! It looks very nice the way you have placed the wallart on the walls! The green leaves wall string banner between the wallart is very nice and celebratory! The green gnome near the delicious cakes is cute! Very nice design of the refreshments corner nooks! The leafy wall pattern, and the teapots cabinet and drinks shelves on it looks very nice! The Sims will enjoy having coffee or a drink from the drinks tray with their meal. The floor patterning is very nice. Thankyou very much for using my wallart in your room! :)<3
    It is a very nice dining room to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @Sireniaxx B)! Great dining room :)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your very nice and, as always, very complete review. It always gives me a lift to my day to read what you have to say! :)
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • Options
    Congratulations @Sireniaxx on your Maxis Fav for your beautiful sunroom!
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thanks @luckyheather 🙂
    And congratulations @Sireniaxx on your Maxis favorite
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2019
    @rosemow Thank you for the nice review. And I'll certainly try to do next week's challenge if I think I can do it decently enough. o:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top