Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    DaKaptenDaKapten Posts: 385 Member
    Yes actually haha :smiley:

Same question
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I know how to make pizza dough, but I haven't made tomato sauce before. Other than that, I can make homemade pizza!

What was one of your favourite toys to play with growing up?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    When I was very young, I had two baby dolls whom I used to pretend were secret agents with heightened intelligence. They had many adventures in the back garden. We had a climbing frame which acted as the secret base. Fun times.😁

Same question.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    McDonald's Happy Meal toys.

What made you laugh a lot the last time?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited June 2020
    There's a GTA series called Officer Harris Mint. I rewatched it a few days ago and it still made me laugh.

Do you have conversations with yourself inside your head?
    Post edited by Arkane on
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Oh, yes. I might go insane one day. 🙈

Have you ever been in a mental institution?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Not as a patient, but I was inside the max security wing of an old, creepy state mental hospital when I was tutoring a dual-diagnosis violent sex offender. There was a lot to that story, but they didn't warn me there was going to be a fire drill that day, and they actually locked him and me in (!) alone in a room when sirens started going off. Whoever locked the doors didn't look inside or something, but there we were in the dark. Good thing it wasn't an actual fire. He looked at me with cunning appraisal, and I shifted my weight to the balls of my feet in readiness, made the determination I could take him, and he decided it wasn't worth it, apparently, because he relaxed then and the tension passed.

He was mainstreamed eventually and it was even creepier when his services dropped off and one day I entered a pitch-black smoke-filled apartment with blankets over the windows and he was in bad shape. I was glancing at objects within reach, to see what I could use as a weapon. I quit after that. Then many months (maybe a year?) later, I saw his face on the evening news, because he had attacked someone out in public.

What is the scariest situation you've ever been in?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    One time when I was alone outside the school library and there were kittens in the bookdrop. I left these benches that I was sitting at before. There was a 1/4 full acrylic water bottle on the school bench. I went over to look at the cats and then I heard a loud thud. I turned to the side to see the water bottle flung from hitting the balcony (this was on the second floor). There was no one there who could have thrown the bottle cuz I would have seen them running down the stairs.

There was only one way down the stairs cuz the other side is also a balcony.

qmgvQi8.jpg

I always imagined that there was a ghost that got made cuz I left them to see the cats. XD

Do you believe in ghosts?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow both your stories is chilling :no_mouth:

Yeah sometimes. More like energies from a person or thing that lived. I was haunted for a while, woke up one night and actually saw a shadow person sit by my bed. We hired a serious psychic and she said it was a little girl that had been living and surviving in the forest. She had a companion. A little wolf cub. She walked on all fours (sounded like it was taken from a horror movie)

But it made sense. For a long time our town was plauged by cholera and was called döda viken (Death valley) and no king or what so ever wanted to give it right to be a town or city because of the amount of deaths. It's said to be that our church is built upon a massgrave so. But that little girl lost both her parents to cholera. It smelled like sickness sometimes in our house. It's a weird story...

Do you like to read about history and lores of your own town and such?
  • Options
    No. I want nothing to do with history.

What do you like to have for breakfast?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Since I can't eat bread or anything with milk. I don't eat breakfast. I eat fruit salad from time to time.

Same question :)
  • Options
    Oatmeal with fruit and Greek yogurt.

Are you into anything art/entertainment related?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    yaaaas, music and art/digital art. Before I decided to work with people I wanted to be a graphic designer and a musician. But here I am doing nothing related to that. Shame actually.

What made you inspired to choose your current career/college?
  • Options
    I was usually very good at math, physics and sciences in general in primary and secondary school, and junior college too but I decided to do art in uni so then I can be a well rounded student. 😂

My current job is a graphic designer actually. 😬

Have you ever been in a recording studio?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yes. For a delivery.

Have you ever seen or experienced winds so strong they snapped trees?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Yes. The hurricane took out a large tree in my aunt's backyard. I used to live in that house and attached to that tree was a hammock my cousin and I used to sit, spin, and fall off of when we were little. The tree had a face, too. (One time we had a party ~ten years ago and put fake eyes, nose, and a mouth. Never took off the decoration. RIP big tree and its memories and happy face.)

What do you like most about the last person you spoke to?
    here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Their generosity ^^

What is your current favourite piece of jewellery?

• Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited June 2020
    These lip piercings
    bWK3ci7.png
    I managed to bend them abit so I don't have to put the ball in to keep them secure

What's your favorite fantasy creature?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Phoenix.

Fav Fall Out Boy song?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I personally don't have one.

Let's see who does though. Same question.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Dance, Dance. :D

Do you like 80's music?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    Yes!

Same question
  • Options
    Some of it, sure. @DeKay As for Fall Out Boy, Heaven's Gate is the ultimate makeout / woohoo song (except I like to make cracks at the hubs about needing a "boost" bc he's so short!) and Young Volcanoes is the best motivational song. Uma Thurman is the worst earworm (and great use of the Munsters theme which gets points). I like a few others but that's probably a big enough list.

Since we're talking music, what's your fave Sum 41 song?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    OH MY GOD SUM 41. BEST BAND. My fav is With Me. I'll play that at my wedding if I ever do get married. XD Pieces is a close second.

A music video that made you tear up?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    That would indeed be a great wedding song.

As for a music video that made me tear up? Can't think of one off the top of my head, so same question?

xicwqMCm.jpg