Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    I love when it's sunny, with clouds in the sky, and not too hot. Hot summer days are nice, for a few days, but then I want clouds and a little rain! I don't like sunburn.

What do you like to do when it's raining hard?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Eat chocolate and play games. And not feel guilty to be inside!

Do you have superstitions and if yes, what kind?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Not usually, but I do have a thing about spiders. I'm not only phobic of them generally, I have a horror of them being killed. Like, if someone kills one in the house, I have this irrational dread that its kinsmen will come, to avenge it!

It's that bad.

But stuff like number 13 and black cats and all? Nah.

Hypothetically of course, would you go out for a game of pool and a few beers, or would you prefer being taken to a swanky restaurant?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Swanky restaurant.

Do you use a mouth wash?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Yes.

Do you prefer cover arts that are complex with plenty of activity on show, cover arts that are simple and mostly minimalistic, or somewhere in the middle? Feel free to post an example.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    I like a cover that looks pretty looking and not too cluttered, or at least one that sorta has some sort of backstory/meaning to it.

This is one that is pretty looking:
    61bdSkKVlzL._SY450_.jpg

This is one with a meaning behind it:
    500x500.jpg

If you could have a paint job for your laptop or computer, what design would you like it to have?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Definitely something Cyberpunk or from Mass Effect.

What conversations do you personally refuse to have with people?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Anything that could possibly hurt the other person in any way. I tend to keep all my feelings inside me and let them bottle up because I'm too afraid to say anything that could cause the other person like me less. And then I wonder why I have so many problems lol.

Have you thought about starting blogging? If yes, what kind of blog would it be?
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Yes, I did have a blog a while ago, but it lasted for like a day before forgetting it anyway. It's about Las Vegas-like resorts and their architecture.

Do you make your female sims wear heels in almost every outfit (except for swimwear and cold weather wear)?
    Nope.

Do you have a 3D parallax wallpaper for your phone?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    False.

Have you built something in Sims lately and what?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    No. I'm not a builder.

Are you happy right now?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    No. But it could be worse. :smile:

Are you reading a book at the moment (not exactly now, but you know what I mean)?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Yes, I'm reading a book about games as an art style! (Like one more category besides films, literature, visual arts etc.)

Do you enjoy watching Let's Play -videos or streams?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I used actually watch let’s plays, but now I just play them in the background of doing homework or something.

What time of day are you most productive at?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    8am to 2pm.

Do you like meetings?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    No and I'm mostly sure no one does

What's the most weight you can lift?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • DaKaptenDaKapten Posts: 385 Member
    I don't know hahah. More than 20 kg atleast

Do you have a fav ice cream flavour?
    Vampris wrote: »
    No and I'm mostly sure no one does

What's the most weight you can lift?

Lotta different numbers there depending:
    600 to 700 lbs on inclined leg press (for low reps...more reps/deep form, needs to be around 550)
    30 lbs bicep curls with handweights, for low reps, or 20 lbs for high reps
    Have hefted a 300 lb dude off his feet in a back lift, but couldn't carry him far, and can lift my 200 lb hubs frontwise but that's bad for my lower back
    Can heft a 50 lb bag of sand on one shoulder, but again, it's not wise for me to carry that load off-center like that.

My favorite ice cream flavor has to be peppermint stick or York Peppermint Patty, Followed closely by rum raisin, and if there were a Barrett's Licorice Allsorts flavor of ice cream, I'd love that.

Who can you most confide in, in life?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Anyone who I talk to often. I usually don't mind sharing 'secrets' with people. I mean, if I look at it, I don't really have many secrets cuz I'm always very open to people.

Do you have a fav karaoke song?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    600 to 700 lbs on inclined leg press (for low reps...more reps/deep form, needs to be around 550)
    Have hefted a 300 lb dude off his feet in a back lift, but couldn't carry him far, and can lift my 200 lb hubs frontwise but that's bad for my lower back
    Can heft a 50 lb bag of sand on one shoulder, but again, it's not wise for me to carry that load off-center like that.
    And here I was thinking I was tough for being able to somewhat lift a 200 pound person, and that's WITH a fireman's carry. I gotta get more into shape.

DeKay wrote: »
    Anyone who I talk to often. I usually don't mind sharing 'secrets' with people. I mean, if I look at it, I don't really have many secrets cuz I'm always very open to people.

I don't do Karaoke, I'm kinda tone deaf.

What's your favorite lyric from a song?
    EMrBkJP.png
    edited June 2020
    And here I was thinking I was tough for being able to somewhat lift a 200 pound person, and that's WITH a fireman's carry. I gotta get more into shape.

I don't have a favorite lyric but like a lot from grandad and Wildways. Okay got one. "I'm so tired of being optimistic" from X Ambassadors, the song Optimistic.

And what I can lift is no reflection on your ability. If you can lift a 200 lb person in a firemans carry, that might be much more noteworthy than anything I can do. You might be way smaller than I am, or have worked harder for your gains. My hubs can't lift what I can, and he has to fight for muscle gain and keep fighting or it just goes away. So he gets more credit when he has gains, because it's so much harder for him, than it is for me. So we're not all dealt an even hand, and effort counts more in the field of honor, than having something come easy. :)What have you worked hardest for, in your life?

xicwqMCm.jpg

I don't have a favorite lyric but like a lot from grandad and Wildways. Okay got one. "I'm so tired of being optimistic" from X Ambassadors, the song Optimistic.

And what I can lift is no reflection on your ability. If you can lift a 200 lb person in a firemans carry, that might be much more noteworthy than anything I can do. You might be way smaller than I am, or have worked harder for your gains. My hubs can't lift what I can, and he has to fight for muscle gain and keep fighting or it just goes away. So he gets more credit when he has gains, because it's so much harder for him, than it is for me. So we're not all dealt an even hand, and effort counts more in the field of honor, than having something come easy. :)

What have you worked hardest for, in your life?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    literally nothing, I grew up in a upper middle class family and they've been super supportive through my weird obsession with Rilo Kiley as a freshman, as well as supporting me financially up to this point in my college education.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Sorry to double post but I forgot to add a question :PPP

Which social media platform do you use the most?
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna