Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Time - tell us what you think

Comments

• Options
    LindaluLindalu Posts: 684 Member
    edited January 2015
    I was pleased to have the opportunity to try the Sims 4 for 48 hrs for free as I have had no desire to buy it due to many initial negatives (not being open worlds, no toddlers, teens same size as adults and on and on). I have played for a few hours yesterday and still have a day left. Well, I tried hard to like it. The sims in 4 are more interesting with the added animation, they look nicer (except for the hair) BUT I am SO bored. I tried mods so that I don't spend my whole time having them fill their needs (bathroom, sleep, eat). The darn bar runs down so fast. Where in the world is the simple button to send them to a venue/park or away from their own neighborhood. So many hoops just to do something other than in your own home. I'm just bored. I really WANT to like it and yes, it will become more interesting as they add the expansion packs but it will never compare to the open concept world of Sims 3 and all the freedom of creating in Sims 3. The other kicker is, why does the basic pack cost so much money and be so limited? I guess I need to go back to playing my Sims 3 with a far greater range of play. I tried :( If I had to give one word it would be "bored" or "limited". I do thank EA for the opportunity to try it for free. That was a very generous move.

Continued playing on my next 24 hrs. I notice there is no curfew for the children but I actually don't mind. I like that. No doubt the Sim reactions, gestures, animation is fun and well done. Some of the way the town folks walk is a bit too goofy but can live with it. Disappointed that to even knock on your neighbor's door, right next door, requires a load screen, Really?
    I suppose some of the annoyances will be fixed with Mods. Already there is one mod for baby interaction which is pretty darn good. If they add toddlers, yes that may tempt me but not until more expansion packs emerge which hopefully will give us more to do. I will wait to hear the reviews. Bottom line? No rush to buy but carefully keeping my eye on what is being added. I admit it's a lot of money to kick out for the initial base game, then all upcoming expansion packs if there is a risk of not liking the game. My biggest disappointment by far which I think cannot be fixed is that it's not an open world. Must I wait for Sims 5 for this? Heavy sigh. Again, thanks for the free trial. Smart move EA.
    Post edited by Lindalu on
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Lindalu wrote: »
    I was pleased to have the opportunity to try the Sims 4 for 48 hrs for free as I have had no desire to buy it due to many initial negatives (not being open worlds, no toddlers, teens same size as adults and on and on). I have played for a few hours yesterday and still have a day left. Well, I tried hard to like it. The sims in 4 are more interesting with the added animation, they look nicer (except for the hair) BUT I am SO bored. I tried mods so that I don't spend my whole time having them fill their needs (bathroom, sleep, eat). The darn bar runs down so fast. Where in the world is the simple button to send them to a venue/park or away from their own neighborhood. So many hoops just to do something other than in your own home. I'm just bored. I really WANT to like it and yes, it will become more interesting as they add the expansion packs but it will never compare to the open concept world of Sims 3 and all the freedom of creating in Sims 3. The other kicker is, why does the basic pack cost so much money and be so limited? I guess I need to go back to playing my Sims 3 with a far greater range of play. I tried :( If I had to give one word it would be "bored" or "limited". I do thank EA for the opportunity to try it for free. That was a very generous move.

I feel the same way. I don't like how my Sim died from being rejected. I don't like the non open world feel. I don't like how babies are objects and no toddlers.

I do love the new animations and the sims reactions to things and how they waddle to the bathroom when they really have to go.

But there are a few annoyances for me how the game is..The dying by emotions and how when I went on a date and every Sim there joined in.

So I will wait for EA to add the things most of us are missing from The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. Just wish they could get rid of loading screens somehow. Or make it an option so people with slower computers can play the game and just have loading screens.

Also if we can't have CASt then make the Design tool with every color option. What I mean is same color designs for a counter as for a bar and so on. So we can have items match. Or try and add the Color Wheel.

Thank You EA for letting us Play The Game for free. I hope the team will work hard to fix and add the features we all want so bad. If you fix it to the game we all want(or very close too)...We will buy it.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I was starting to like how the Sims' were more lively until my Sim proposed to her boyfriend after she had a baby. They were not living together...he said no. It was funny when he slapped the ring out of her hand and she cried. But then she died from being mortified. I knew from the videos before launch that Sims' could die from laughter and stuff. But after playing, NO! I don't like it.

If that was removed or could be turned off, babies improved from just objects, and toddlers added then maybe I could consider it when it went on sale.
    Emotional deaths can be upsetting, but yeah I wanted to share this with you on all the ways a Sim can die and how to bring them back to life. carls-sims-4-guide.com/death/ As a Simmer who already owns the game, I really appreciate everyone's feedback on what they think of the game. It's been a lovely thread to read.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I was starting to like how the Sims' were more lively until my Sim proposed to her boyfriend after she had a baby. They were not living together...he said no. It was funny when he slapped the ring out of her hand and she cried. But then she died from being mortified. I knew from the videos before launch that Sims' could die from laughter and stuff. But after playing, NO! I don't like it.

If that was removed or could be turned off, babies improved from just objects, and toddlers added then maybe I could consider it when it went on sale.
    Emotional deaths can be upsetting, but yeah I wanted to share this with you on all the ways a Sim can die and how to bring them back to life. carls-sims-4-guide.com/death/ As a Simmer who already owns the game, I really appreciate everyone's feedback on what they think of the game. It's been a lovely thread to read.

Thanks my Game Time is over :(. Just can't purchase the game now 1 being I want to wait for features I want and I don't have a job right now. But I hope they give us the option to turn that feature off, or just have the Sim have really bad luck not death. My sim I was playing was a single mom I had not had the guy move in yet.

But I did have some fun and laughs, its just not there for me. I love keeping up with the game and whats going on. I wish EA would give a detailed survey out to everyone that did not purchase the game after trying the game with Origins Game Time. Or to the ones that did too. I want to see this become the game I want purchase soon.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    If you want your Sim to travel fast, just hit the "M" key on your keyboard. It takes you to the world map and you can then select the venue you want the Sim to travel to.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited January 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LuckySkyLuckySky Posts: 1,054 Member
    Honestly I was highly disappointed with The Sims 4. Within an hour I became very bored. There seemed to be nothing to do other than sit around the house all day and go to work. I went to a few community lots and while there are more sims on lots now, it was still boring on those lots with nothing to do but socialize. The park was the only lot that I had fun on. With the community lots being very lack luster I decided to just stay on my own lot.

I was also disappointed in the items we had to choose from. There were only a few fun items to use. The children did have nearly enough items either. The only items I really like for the kids were the instruments and the drawing table. The kids need more child activities to do around the home like in The Sims 3: Generations.

Some of the furniture was nice but I hated the fact that most of the items lacked any design. I also hate the fact that the plumbing breaks so often and instead of being able to call a repairman to fix it my sims have to or I have to replace the item for the same amount of money the item was originally priced.

I enjoyed create -a-sim for the most part. I liked a lot of the clothing choices, and how you could combine multiple clothing items. I do wish that there were more hairs to choose from. I was also disappointed that there were no earring options for children. Some outfits could have used more coloring options also.

I am a big family player, so I jumped into having kids as soon as possible with the Pancake family. I did not like the baby stage at all. I enjoyed all the interactions you could have with the baby and how quickly you could build the relationship between the parents and the baby. Though I did hate how the babies seemed more like items instead of a baby apart of a family. I did not find the babies cute at all; they looked like creepy dolls instead. I was sad at the fact that I could not carry the baby around the house or that I couldn't make nursery with the works. I missed having cribs, changing tables, high chairs and the baby swing. Though I did love the breastfeeding option and that kids could interact with the baby if only a little.

The child age is very adorable, the ts4 children look so much better than the ts3 kids. I enjoyed how the children could team up with a sibling and pull pranks at school. I did not understand however why only one child was recognized or rewarded for a successful or failed prank and the other wasn't. I also noticed the lack of childlike interaction between children. I was expecting for kids to be able to play tag, cops and robbers and other silly things with each other. They had the almost all of the same interactions they would have with adults. I also thought that the kids and parents should have had better interactions with each other that emphasized that they were family, though they did have some cute interactions.

I have to say I was very, very, very disappointed about toddlers missing. I could feel their absence. There is so much lost potential by not including toddlers. I am a family and generational player and excluding toddlers really takes away from that family dynamic and running a household. I really do hope you include them later on for free, because they should have never NOT been in the base game.

I did not get a chance to build any house but I did repaint a room. I was surprised by the lack of wall colors and any decent looking wall colors. The same thing goes for the floor colors. Without CASt there needs to be more varieties of wall and floor colorings.

I did enjoy the variety of all the meals you could cook; I look forward to seeing more dishes being added to the game. Painting was also enjoyable, and I liked how quickly my sims were able to finish them. Even though I didn't have a very big garden I still enjoyed having one.

It did take a while for me to get use to multitasking. I did not care for how long it took sims to respond to certain task. Also when I canceled a task like eating they would take a minute before they would stop. The sims also spent such a longtime to finish eating and they kept getting up to change chairs or walk around; it was very irritating.

All in all the Ts4 did not live up to all the hype. I was very disappointed in what it had to offer. There was just not enough to do and missing features. No toddlers, no repairman, no dishwashers, and other items and services that should have been included in the base game. I was really giving this game a chance; I still had decent hopes for this game even with all the bad reviews. Look at how many times I have used the word disappointed, I have never writing word so much over and over.

I would honestly not recommend this game to my friends in good conscious. I would only recommend the trail. I can only hope that you will take all of our concerns and wants into consideration. I really love the sims and I do not want this game to be flop. The Ts4 does have a lot of potential but it will need a lot of improvements for it to be a good game.

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes or missing words)
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    Ok, here it is, I REALY HOPE THAT ea FIXES THERE BUGS AS THEY MAKE EM, AND I DONT HAVE TO GO TO SOME MOD SITE FOR THE FIX... (its bad when the outside moder know the game better than the dev.) I know that ea is really great at putting out broken products and then rushing to make a new mess.
  • Options
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    If you want your Sim to travel fast, just hit the "M" key on your keyboard. It takes you to the world map and you can then select the venue you want the Sim to travel to.

Oh WOW! Now that is one handy tip. Thank you

• Options
    edited January 2015
    (Humor)
    Seeing a grown man in the town library squeeze his legs together as he walks and hurries to pee is funny. Someone on EA's team flunked Biology 101. I thought that was a female "thang". Lol
  • Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    I think it's a "oops haven't got the time or budget to add a different animation" thang. Hopefully these duplicates won't be filed under the 'no-one's noticed these emotion poses are identical, so don't bother adding new ones' category and get fleshed out when EA is willing to throw the animators a few quid.
  • Options
    FlintNo1FlintNo1 Posts: 68 Member
    I agree even some of the animations in CAS are the same and half of what's left have been reused from previous Sim games I'm not sure if it's either really sloppy or just plain lazy, IMO it feels like I've already bought the game three times before the only difference is now my Sims have "emotions" for example having four or five mood swings going from the kitchen to the bathroom.
    SimsSig01_zpsdc4454f3.png
  • Options
    Yes they do swing a lot the dirty devils.
    It sometimes doesn't pay to have too good a house I've found (which seems to be defeating the purpose of the game) because even the angriest of sims can change to inspired or similar by just walking into a nicely decorated room, even with the emotional auras turned off.

It gets a bit frustrating when trying to complete and aspiration ( say frustrated kid comes home from school - aspiration 'vent' pops up) and by the time you have clicked on a character to do this aspiration with, their mood has done a full 180 by the time you get next to them, only to be replaced by dance to pop music or something.

The instruments and painting related ones are the worst. 'Play sad song' or 'paint sad picture' pops up - so you go to your easel and the character animation kicks in - 1 second later the aspiration's gone and you're then stuck painting a pointless picture because your painting skill is on 10 and you are doing the astronaut career- so...scrap painting (again), walk away and the sad moodlet kicks back in - 'now water the garden with your tears' - a better fitting aspiration would be 'water the garden with urine in a mildly irritated fashion'- it certainly would relieve a lot of tension.
  • Options
    FlintNo1FlintNo1 Posts: 68 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    Yes they do swing a lot the dirty devils.
    It sometimes doesn't pay to have too good a house I've found (which seems to be defeating the purpose of the game) because even the angriest of sims can change to inspired or similar by just walking into a nicely decorated room, even with the emotional auras turned off.

It gets a bit frustrating when trying to complete and aspiration ( say frustrated kid comes home from school - aspiration 'vent' pops up) and by the time you have clicked on a character to do this aspiration with, their mood has done a full 180 by the time you get next to them, only to be replaced by dance to pop music or something.

The instruments and painting related ones are the worst. 'Play sad song' or 'paint sad picture' pops up - so you go to your easel and the character animation kicks in - 1 second later the aspiration's gone and you're then stuck painting a pointless picture because your painting skill is on 10 and you are doing the astronaut career- so...scrap painting (again), walk away and the sad moodlet kicks back in - 'now water the garden with your tears' - a better fitting aspiration would be 'water the garden with urine in a mildly irritated fashion'- it certainly would relieve a lot of tension.

I know I can barely get anything done It just feels way to chaotic for me and I only have one Sim at the moment, So i'm guessing I shouldn't have picked the family oriented trait LOL.
    SimsSig01_zpsdc4454f3.png
  • Options
    It would be nice if the emotion bit just hung around until that task had been done- Say your character gets the urge to be very flirty because he looked at a bonsai shaped like a heart!!?!! (at least I think that's what it is rather than a lady part)-

so the 'bake flirty cookies' option kicks in- half way through cooking they become inspired or confident because they feel that their ability to cook these naughty cookies is so strong that it acts as a built in emotional temperance spoon- so they just give up -
    "Shall I clean up after myself? Nah- I'll just dump the pan on the cooker for some other mug to clean up" (usually me) and go and faff about on the microscope again.
    That's when I drag them back to the plant pot shouting- 'you stare at that bush you workshy partial cookie creator!! you stare at that bush until your sap rises and finish off your job at hand'
    Then after he's made them, I throw them in the bin in front of his very eyes. That'll learn 'em.
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    Yes, the up-and-down emotions are definitely getting to me. My Sim was 'focused', and then three seconds of chess made her 'tense' and she got up to find somebody to vent to, but by the time she started venting within a second or two she was 'happy' because of the social interaction... It drives me crazy.
    Also, the camera is driving me nuts. Is there a way to actually rotate without using the mouse? I don't know whether it's my mouse or my wrist, but it takes me an hour or so (game time, not real time) to rotate 180 degrees...
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    KarinL wrote: »
    Yes, the up-and-down emotions are definitely getting to me. My Sim was 'focused', and then three seconds of chess made her 'tense' and she got up to find somebody to vent to, but by the time she started venting within a second or two she was 'happy' because of the social interaction... It drives me crazy.
    Also, the camera is driving me nuts. Is there a way to actually rotate without using the mouse? I don't know whether it's my mouse or my wrist, but it takes me an hour or so (game time, not real time) to rotate 180 degrees...

At the top of your screen click the camera icon and it will show arrows. Click on the arrows to rotate accordingly.
  • Options
    There's a weird conflict with the 'player' trait too, being as there seems to be so much emphasis on sleeping around in the game, I thought I would bow down to EA's dubious message and would take one of my couples and really go for it - I made the ladies in question married, with both romance traits so they were both 'players' and were soul mates, then let them seduce as many people as possible to see who could get the highest score in a sim week. They were busy bunnies.
    So one day while they were just going about their normal, non fruity business, one of them got the 'drifting romance' sad moodlet. My immediate thought was that the 'player' trait had gone wrong, or maybe it didn't completely cancel out the jealousy when married, and that her partner's flirty antics with others would indeed overrule the 'player' trait.
    "That's quite sweet" I thought, makes perfect sense, but then I noticed that both friendship bars for the two lovebirds were as full as always.

I only twigged what was going on, a few days later when one of the stalkers came 'round to visit - a stalker that my jealous lady had seduced in a space ship during the second day of their challenge, I noticed that her partner was getting a kiss blown to her by the visitor. Negative points happened for the previously sad first lady.
    The I suddenly twigged what was happening. It wasn't her life partner that she was getting all upset about for going off on a flirt rampage- she was in fact getting upset that this one-night stand stalker was flirting with somebody else. Who would have thought this one off encounter would become such a big deal to her (even though their romance was at best half full) more than the prolonged soul mate relationship she was in? She hadn't even discussed what type of band this woman liked, yet apparently it was the end of the world that she dared to blow a kiss at someone else.

What a hypocrite!

Well, I lost all sympathy for little Miss Jealous and quickly whisked her away to CAS and dressed her in the most unflattering mismatched clothing I could find, sat her on a couch in their bedroom and forced her to watch her life partner perform multiple acts of filth on her supposed current obsession.
    You've gotta learn 'em I say.
  • Options
    em.em. Posts: 20 Member
    I'm a mac user so I haven't even gotten a chance to check out the sims 4 yet. I am all about generational play- huge legacy fan. I already knew there were no family trees, toddlers, teens the same height as ya/adults/elders and I was hoping all of those issues could be fixed in the future. Tonight I read about a whole host of other issues I didn't know existed. Like culling dead sims after two generations and so much more. Basically everything I have loved about the sims for the past 10 years is gone or not working properly. I was so looking forward to February when us mac users could finally play. Now I won't be purchasing the game until I hear it resembles more of what I love. I understand a base game can't be perfect, but it really seems like they were cutting so many corners that would go on to prevent them from connecting with a huge part of their fan base. So disappointing.
  • Options
    Xiasims2Xiasims2 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've enjoyed Sims 1, 2, and 3. I tried Sims 4 through the Game Time free trial, and decided not to buy it. The main reason is that the base game neighborhoods are just too small for me to enjoy with too few lots. I don't even mind the loading screens or the fact that the neighborhood is no longer open world. The small neighborhood world size was a deal breaker for me and left me feeling claustrophobic. One day, if Maxis or modders create a much larger neighborhood for my sims to live in, I might consider purchasing the game. I'm not interested in expansions that give the sims somewhere to visit (like the Outdoor Retreat) when my sims home neighborhood remains so tiny and unenjoyable.

Missing features that were in the base games of Sims 1,2, and 3 but not in 4 was also a factor that turned me away.

I did like the graphics, the create a sim, the sims moods, and the building tools, but it was not enough to counteract the small neighborhoods and convince me to buy.

I loved the earlier sims games and really hope the developers might still do something to turn sims 4 around to what we used to love.
  • Options
    SimsocitySimsocity Posts: 224 Member
    It needs to be made available for whenever the Mac version comes out!
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited February 2015
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    The I suddenly twigged what was happening. It wasn't her life partner that she was getting all upset about for going off on a flirt rampage- she was in fact getting upset that this one-night stand stalker was flirting with somebody else. Who would have thought this one off encounter would become such a big deal to her (even though their romance was at best half full) more than the prolonged soul mate relationship she was in? She hadn't even discussed what type of band this woman liked, yet apparently it was the end of the world that she dared to blow a kiss at someone else.

This is one of those things I encountered in the trial that made me feel as if a lot of the charm of TS1 had been brought back that was missing from TS3. It seems as if traits play out in a looser way than they did in TS3, sometimes making for interactions that are surprisingly true to life.

For example, you may think that the way the jealous sim reacted was inconsistent with her trait. However, If you think about it, your situation happens in real life all the time. What it sounds like is that you created a couple with an "open" marriage. People in setups like that often think, "Oh, I am not the jealous type at all; I couldn't care less if my spouse, BF, GF goes off with other people. I'm no strings attached all the way!" Then one day, that person may meet a fling they have a real connection with and for the first time in their lives, they become insanely jealous, even more so than they would if it had been their significant other flirting with someone else. Sounds like this is what happened with your jealous sim--she wasn't nearly as "jealous free" as she thought! :p
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited February 2015
    So, I've played around with the game for a Sim-week or so; married couple, painter and astronaut.

I'm having an awful lot of problems with dropped commands - Sim is lowish on toilet and hygiene, so I tell them to use the toilet, then the shower then, say, play chess. I go check on the other Sim and suddenly Sim 1 is in a red crisis because they skipped either the toilet or the shower. They weren't in use, the other Sim was out of the house fishing, or on the woodworking table. Or I'll line up a set of plants and dig spots and find the Sim reading a book with nothing in their inventory. This is extremely annoying, and as I said, it's not a conflict with two Sims using the same item at the same time. Also I seem to have the bartender bug, since there seems to be no way to get drinks at the nightclub. Also even when inspired and all needs green, the painting Sim will sometimes stop painting for no discernible reason and talk to her easel for a bit then wander off unless I reminder her to paint. No conversation bar appears at the top of the screen, so I don't think she's talking to someone off screen.

The separation of eating from cooking is also annoying, as it means I have to watch the Sim cook something and hang around until the food is done so I can tell them to eat it. All the previous games assumed the Sim was going to eat as soon as they finished cooking, which could be interrupted if necessary, even if one was watching another Sim at the time, just by deleting the 'Eat' from the queue. Also the mealtimes as other people have said are RIDICULOUS. An hour to eat a hotdog? It looks like the game was set up to circle through 4-5 Sims at a meal and is doing so even when there is only one, so she takes a bite and stares into space for 15 Sim-minutes, then takes another bite. She could at least gobble it when her hunger is in the red! All the other meals take between 2 and 3 hours, not counting cooking it.

I did like how the Sim greeted a second and they all sat down on a nearby bench to sit. The graphics are excellent but the art style (I wish people would stop conflating these two) I still dislike, although I can ignore it enough to play the game. Too cartoony to like. All the men's faces (or at least 90%) are the same except for hair and skin tone. Twenty randomizer clicks in CAS gave me 18 with the same squinty eyes and broad jaw, and sure enough that's what I'm seeing in the passersby. I also have a high percentage of apparently deformed women with grotesquely wide hips and tiny waists and shoulders, so they look like a stick stuck into a cake. Townies have always had a chance of being unattractive, but not usually to this degree or frequency.

The teleporting in and out to work is stupid, especially when they return - although that may just seem worse as they both leave the house at the same time so I really notice when one comes home. I'd rather have the teleporting into a vehicle like in Sims 3, although actually getting in to one would be ideal. Or at least walk/jog off the edge of the map. I'm also disappointed at the loading for each building. If the fully-open world couldn't be made workable, they should at least have been able to make the smaller neighborhood sections fully-open with just loading between the sections. At any rate those loading screens are in severe need of modification; they are painfully bright. And why are the interiors of the houses so dark? Is it just to hide the fact the furniture often doesn't match? If I'm looking at a Sim inside a building, the interior should be bright enough to see them clearly, unless there are no lights or windows in the room.

The UI is nonsensical - why has the up/down level button been tossed off the the opposite side of the screen with the options? I don't see why the commands needed to be scattered all around the screen but that one really should be down where the primary playing commands are. The icons are also extremely small on my screen and white on white is a very poor color choice. I've never had to lean close and peer at the screen in a Sims game before.

Emotions at this point don't seem to affect my gameplay much, I'm not having the wild flipping a lot of people have complained about. But I've not played extensively yet. I'll follow up after the trial is over.

Oh, I REALLY like the search feature in the buy catalog; we've needed one for years.

• Options
    rwolfenn001rwolfenn001 Posts: 18 Member
    Well, I downloaded it but never actually got to play it AT ALL, but the timer still counted down. I downloaded it, then Origin went flippy and I had to work, when I came back to it this weekend, it said it had ended. To clarify. I DID NOT sign into the game, start the game, or hit the play button.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Well, I downloaded it but never actually got to play it AT ALL, but the timer still counted down. I downloaded it, then Origin went flippy and I had to work, when I came back to it this weekend, it said it had ended. To clarify. I DID NOT sign into the game, start the game, or hit the play button.

Leave a message for @SimGuruBChick on her wall-she's been helping people with issues and is very lovely so hopefully can help you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top