Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TGTN - 1.13 - Dating Gerald - Updated 10/09/17

Comments

• Options
    french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    @shannen it's definitely something new and fun! Not to say it's better then the sims 3, but it's got it's perks and funnies lol. Thanks, I love Oliver. He sort of reminds me of Barry Allen from The Flash, the new series they came out with last year.
    polariod_1

• Options
    ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    Olivers face reminds me of Oliver Queen. It's probably his name+blonde hair. His personality however reminds me of Barry Allen
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
  • Options
    When I first saw him I was like, "Oh wow! Oliver Queen". Then I read the description and I immediately thought of Barry.
    polariod_1

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @French_vanilla13 and @Erinsandy wow, I usually struggle to make male sims so the fact that Oliver turned out pretty adorbs was a miracle. A fun fact, I did have a pic of Alexander Skarsgard as inspiration as I had made a sims 3 version of a character he plays and thought it would be easy to duplicate in sims 4..I was wrong so I kinda winged it a little. I'm impressed that I captured two guys in one there. :) Thankyou both though..wow.

I agree though, it is quite amusing to watch but at the moment it's not as good as the sims 3..maybe in time it will be on par with the sims 3 though. After the latest pack, I am more positive towards where the game is going. Toddler though E.A.. we need toddlers..and swings!
  • Options
    NanohurtzNanohurtz Posts: 280 Member
    Sim Name: Graciella Rochelle Lee
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Traits: Outgoing, Good, Confident
    Short background (please keep to a paragraph), if any: Mischiveous (now) red-headed twin sister to Amanda Rochelle Lee. She moved to the West Coast to try to make it big in Hollywood after receiving her share of the multimillion dollar inheritance. Her stint in Hollywood was shortlived after an abusive relationship with some washed up producer. Her self help book "Unclogging the Toilet - Dealing with men who can't commit" sold 1,000,000 copies. She is single and enjoying it. She likes cheesy breadsticks, running, and going to the movies. A word of caution: She is coquettish and enjoys getting a reaction out of people. Gaurd your moodlets well :)

Graciella_Rochelle_Lee_Montage001.jpg
    Graciella_Base_Drama.jpg
    Bio: Architect - Interior Decorator - Celebetante
    Played: SimCity, SimAnt, SimEarth, SIMS1, SIMS2, SIMS3, SIM4 (oh gawd why?)
    Status: Ecstatic +40, Updating Rochelle of Kendleton - Episode II.
  • Options
    Ohh her name is so cool! She is a lovely sim. :)
    Barry Allen is Me
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
  • Options
    "Unclogging the Toilet - Dealing with men who can't commit" ???? My sim so needs to get her paws on that book! Lol
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oh yeah, I agree. I love the sims 3, there's no way I'll quit playing it. I had thought maybe I would when the sims 4 got here, but I just love the sims 3 too much, but I've found that there are bits and parts that make me love both now after playing the sims 4 for some time. I'm afraid that I'll be needing to get a better computer or upgrading the one I have now when they start coming out with some more expansion packs.

I just saved up a bunch of money to buy another computer. There is a processor and motherboard on it that I'm going to have help putting into my current computer. Going from a 2 core to a 4 core (which in my opinion is the most you need for Sims 3). Anyway, it's faster than my dual core. AND it's an i5. Woot! Anyway, I can do some simple things, like new graphics card and such, but my bro-in-law will need to help me with this project. When I'm done, I plan to have a faster computer (with the new graphics card and SSD I got last year) and another computer to hook up to our tv (to watch shows online, no cable). It'll be awesome!

Oh, and if anyone is thinking about getting an SSD, do it if you have the money. My game went from loading 17-22 min (with all my mods, CC, etc, like 10-15 GB of stuff) to 11-13 min. All I did was add the SSD and clone it over. Now, I feel like I can get in the game for a shorter period of time. Also, I deleted Story progression and went offline (though I know some can't do due to badges). Even faster now.

I love Phyr! She's gorgeous! I feel a revolution coming. She's a powerful looking woman! I'll add her to the front page. Thanks for sharing and entering!

Oliver Queen - Barry Allen - meh, either way, Oliver is such a cutie! Shannen, you did a wonderful job! I'm glad he's in my collection. These puppets shall dance for me soon. >:) (I think this might be going to my head just a tad. hehe)

@Nanohurtz‌ - Graciella is a fantastic addition to our group! She's gorgeous and serial killer...er,I mean romantic. It seems like she's been through a lot. Coquettish doesn't seem like a problem. In fact, it sounds fun! It'll be interesting to see what kind of situations she could get herself in. smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif Thanks for sharing and entering!

@Erinsandy‌ - You changed your signature! I'll miss the fishy face, but now I've got Eric trying to be cool. I <3 it!!!! One of my fav shows!

@Shannen‌ - Bwahaha! I just love the title!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @lovesstorms Ha! I will probably change it back soon. Not that I don't like this one but you could say I have commitment issues when it comes signatures. Glad to know you like the show too!
    Barry Allen is Me
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    I love all the sims that have been submitted so far!! I'll be back tomorrow with mine and to fully immerse myself in this conversation. ;)
  • Options
    RaeNic wrote: »
    I love all the sims that have been submitted so far!! I'll be back tomorrow with mine and to fully immerse myself in this conversation. ;)

Looking forward to it! I agree! The sims so far are quite splendid!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    edited January 2015
    Username: pinkieposh
    Sim Name: Sapphire Kiss Fantasy
    Aspiration: The Curator
    Traits: Childish, Clumsy, Loves Outdoors
    As a daughter of both neurotic parents, Sapphire has been sheltered from the outside world, pretty much all her life. She was home schooled and was never allowed even the luxury of exploring their backyard. She can't remember how many times she cried and beg for them to let her play outside. But now that she is an adult, not only can she play outside, she can also move out and live on her own. It is going to be a challenge fending for herself but she is just too happy to worry about it.
    The%20faces%20of%20Sapphire%20Kiss%20Fantasy-1.png
    Sapphire%20Kiss%20Fantasy%20-%20Outfits.png
    Post edited by pinkieposh on
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    Oh, my, pinkieposh! Sapphire is stunning! I LOVE her hair! Another phenomenal woman to add to our list. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @lovesstorms I'm really thankful that my husband has a custom built gaming computer. Unfortunately we're still waiting to have it shipped to us.

@nanohurtz I love the name, it's so unique. ^^ I would definitely read that book though, lol. It sounds like an interesting read.

@Shannen I agree, while there are things I enjoy about the Sims 4 that keeps me playing it and makes me laugh and happy, I keep falling back to the Sims 3 cause the Sims 4 just isn't quite there yet. Yes! I miss the toddler stage sooo much! They should add toddlers back in the next update or pack they release. I miss toddlers :(
    polariod_1

• Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Oh, my, pinkieposh! Sapphire is stunning! I LOVE her hair! Another phenomenal woman to add to our list. :D

thank you.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    @french_vanilla13‌ - Oooh, stinks to wait. But once you get it, the wait will be worth it. :D

Well, I bought Outdoor Retreat tonight! smiley_emoticons_fips_hurra2.gif Woot! So, please don't feel hindered due to that.

Only 4 more days until deadline. Hopefully, I can fill the neighborhood up. So, I'm changing things up a bit. If those have already submitted would like to enter another sim, then please feel free to.

@Erinsandy‌ @Carewren123‌ @Shannen‌ @cmbaker16‌ @SummerFalls‌ @french_vanilla13‌ @Nanohurtz‌ @pinkieposh‌
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Omg Lo! I don't think that will regret purchasing the game pack, the roasting marshmellows alone is just adorbs..I am so easy to please. Haha

Of course I would like to Lo, I cannot deal with the thought of your neighbourhood being like a ghost town. I shall get you a new victim soon..I mean sim, yeah sim. <3
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,732 Member
    I did a sim but when I want to upload it my internet went down... :s
  • Options
    Awww Alleen..I hope you are able to upload your sim soon. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I hope Erin hopes we get more cute guy sims in this town... although she thinks Oliver is pretty cute ;) . Maybe if I can find some spare time I can create a guy to add to the small collection of men in the town. Sadly no guarantees do to school. :(
    Barry Allen is Me
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
  • Options
    @Shannen‌ - Yay! Looking forward to another beautiful sim!

@Alleenmens‌ - Dang. That stinks. Hopefully, it'll come on soon. I'm looking forward to seeing your sim, too!

@Erinsandy‌ - School stinks. :( But, if you can't, I understand.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Maybe I can try now...
  • Options
    Can you go into my gallery? There is a few sims...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Hi simlies :)

Username: Gooblerk - Shannen
    Sim Name: Kyle Greyson
    Aspiration: Masterchef (Shall need to check the actual name but it's the chef one.)
    Traits: Foodie, Perfectionist and Squeamish
    Short background (please keep to a paragraph), if any: Kyle's dream is to be as good as his favourite TV celebrity chef Paul Simmywood, he wouldn't admit it but he as watched all the past seasons of The great Simlish bake off and as even sent in a application but is still waiting on a reply. Kyle recently was tricked into going camping with his best friend Lollie, where he met a bear, toasted marshmellows and sang camp fire songs on his guitar. However, his fear of mozzies and over all nature meant that this probably wasn't the best vacation.

Pics:

01-24-15_4-00nbspPM.png

01-24-15_4-07nbspPM-3.png

@‌Lovesstorms Kyle is in origin. Hashtagged and ready for you. Hope he is ok. :) I swear I could do this all day...lol

@Erinsandy I was going to make a female for my second entry but after reading what you wrote, I though I would give Erin another option. :)

@Alleenmens What is your origin name? I want to see your sims :)
  • Options
    Same... Alleenmens :D