Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @LunBeauty Yep that's the one. Rex Lovelace made advances on Kaydence's cousin while she was taking his physical education course. Sierra reported him and nothing was done. He was dead set on making Kaydence his next victim... And the fact that she's even younger than most of the girls on campus since she's in school early on scholarship... the fact that he's targeted her is sickening. I'll read your story when I get a chance :)
    @Celiria Having been through moves before, I can understand how they can be chaotic. We understand. Moving is chaotic, it just is.
    @dreamerz13 Aww with all the rain at the resort at least they could make the most of what they had with 'indoor' activities.
    @Nesoiancitizen congrats to the couple. The pix of them playing in the snow are so cute and it looks like Jenni is expecting again???

Screenshot-5069_zpsogtxbz5o.jpg

"We forgot to tell the dean about the disks we found full of pictures," Kaydence reminded Terry as they got back to the dorm.

Screenshot-5070_zps8h8fo6yf.jpg

"And the stuff we found on his laptop."

Screenshot-5067_zpsvnznzggy.jpg

Terry burst out in laughter. "Do you know you're the most amazing, incredible, wonderful girl, ever?"

Screenshot-5066_zpsqucbtwfv.jpg

Kaydence's face broke out in a broad grin. "I've heard that, like, a million, billion, zillion times - but I still don't believe it."
    "It's even truer now than it was then."

Screenshot-5071_zps7aqhgsah.jpg

Terry knew that look anywhere. His girlfriend's translucent blue eyes had turned to ice cold steel. It could only mean one thing. Kaydence was going to do something big.

Screenshot-5068_zps3cplfocm.jpg

"Ter, it's bugging me. The dean basically gave Rex a pass. I wonder what he's got on the school."

Screenshot-5037_zpsq9yc7plt.jpg

"Kady," Terry cautioned, expressing his reservations, "what are you up to?"

Screenshot-5072_zpsx4nv9svv.jpg

"Trust me on this, Ter. It'll all be worth it in the end."

Terry had gone along with Kaydence and her big ideas before - albeit reluctantly. This time, he really wasn't sure what they were getting into.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2015
    @Celiria great start to your new story! Can't wait to read more about the trio.

Screenshot-5080_zps2pokhzj4.jpg

The next morning, dissatisfied with the dean's response to the Rex Lovelace situation, Kaydence decided to take matters into her own hands.

Screenshot-5081_zpsncenfyb8.jpg

Wearing her drama club T-shirt and a pair of jeans, she decided to make the library her first stop in launching her own investigation of Rex Lovelace.

Screenshot-5084_zpswzx55w1g.jpg

Not for nothing was she double-majoring in theater and computer information systems. She loved robotics and all manner of technology, and now, she was going to attempt to hack into the university database to find out more about Rex.

An investigation of this magnitude was not without its risks, however - especially given who she is. But then again, risk-taking is a Jolina family hallmark.

Kaydence turned on the computers in the library and logged in to her own server.

Screenshot-5087_zpsfzh3lotj.jpg

What is that passcode they gave us in computer class? Kaydence wondered as she stared at the screen.

Screenshot-5085_zpsvjg20zrj.jpg

Finally the login screen for the information database came up.

Screenshot-5090_zpsz8nv42mr.jpg

After remembering the passcode, Kaydence finally sneaked in.

Screenshot-5089_zpsjqax5igr.jpg

She typed in Rex Lovelace's name. Apparently he was one of the original founding brothers of the Urele-Oresha-Cham fraternity, a very influential organization on campus. He was also a wealthy, if slightly insane, athletic booster who kept sending anonymous donations to the university - but the school eventually tracked him down as the donor. In exchange for his generous financial support, they allowed him to stay on campus as long as he wanted - which gave him plenty of access to underage girls.

Screenshot-5091_zps9qjgou8f.jpg

How many girls has he done this to over the years?
    Kaydence wondered as she went to her next spy location.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Nesoiancitizen Thanks will see who the enxt gen wil lbe, great updates and lovely wedding

@venusdemilosims Great update and thanks

@TadOlson Nice outfits, thank you

@Celiria Great story
    @Minx thank you
    @LunBeauty The triplets are a handful haha but very cute, they had to move to another hosue cause of the bad routing in the one they currently had.

@dreamerz13 thank you
    @venusdemilosims He was a babysitter in the game it seems, but they matched very well togheter
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I turn on my game and the first thing I see is Ryan ranting in her lingerie. Keep it classy Ryan. :joy:
    25qzyvp.jpg

They spruced the house up with a little bit of future stuff starting with the stove and television.

Cole decided to change the future to Dystopian.

Also apparently sim horses can read as I found this in the library. :joy:
    e6ehwn.jpg

Cole adopted a girl named Lacey who is a faerie.
    29wam20.jpg

Later they returned to the future.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    @venusdemilosims Thanks! Yep, there's a baby for the new couple! Jenni's lifetime wish is to raise 5 children, so I'm hoping for multiple births. I hope Kaydence finds a way to expose and get rid of that creepy Rex. God, I hate guys like him regardless if they're real or Sims.

@wolfkomoki1 Haha, a horse in the library! Never thought I'd see that in a game.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
    Here is my next update all cutey toddler pics haha

[img][/img]Screenshot-17_zpsqx4pyx25.jpg

Stephen having a cute moment with a tierd shanelle

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpsf5byabf5.jpg

Shanelle having some fun before bedtime

[img][/img]Screenshot-11_zpsawzdf892.jpg

Audrey playing with dollhouse

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpsqdvcpq7v.jpg

the new home I moved them to

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpstpotyh5x.jpg

Autumn giving Ashley a bath before I changed her hair

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zpsgn5htssd.jpg

shanelle just chilling

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zps58o6zu00.jpg

autumn and Ashley before bed

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpstmtafwlz.jpg

Having some fun

[img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpsdzibil3c.jpg

Ashley about to sleep

That was all for now.

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Nesoiancitizen -Great update!I switch families a lot in my games and never worry that story progression will do anything crazy or dumb to the families because it's from one of the many Mods I use and it's the NRaas version which works.
    @Celiria -Great start on that story!
    @venusdemilosims -Great updates!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.I disabled filters between catagories in CAS with Master Controller.Great update!I love the house you chose for toddlers because it's one floor.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!I've had that horse glitch before and always MC reset them.
    I've got an update coming up soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Here's an update on the new outfits Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch got for spring.
    Tanner's outerwear.
    18220213571_1c18ab6fab.jpg
    Career outfit.
    18192510996_a24010f727.jpg
    Sleepwear.
    17598407723_e5c4aa5ae1.jpg
    Everyday.
    18220238781_81a77c9854.jpg
    Tracy's sleepwear.
    18032807799_e1c470e113.jpg
    Everyday.
    18220257361_301fb36336.jpg
  • SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    I've been busy, so i haven't played much.
    In my Casanova game, Myka and his wife, Georgia got settled in to their newly remodeled house and Georgia quit her job as a Criminal to join the Police force- hoping to make headway on her Lifetime Goals of becoming a Super Spy. Running through her daily allotment of wishes, her biological clock reminded her that she wasn't getting any younger- with a "Have a Child" wish. I had intended on Myka becoming a father after death, or before Georgia became an Elder- but i don't want two Elders trying to raise a toddler [let alone one Elder raising any children.], though with Myka's past history- it may be more than one.
    So, planning on moving to a bigger house [one of his more recent mistresses lives alone in a big mansion] and possibly adding one final notch to Myka's belt after Georgia's next promotion... Even using his Lifetime Points for a Mid-life Crisis and replacing Myka's Commitment Issues with Family-Oriented, after fathering 40+ children, several of which now already full fledged adults, in his last days- it's time to make a change.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    my current sim is named Carissa Wheeler.Starting a legacy challenge with her,she is a werewolf and is a gardener.she has a cow and few chickens.at the start she didnt have alot but it was enough.she was content with what she had and knew she would be able to slowly build a house to call home.
    1_zps3os4enys.png

one day she went to sell her goods at the grocery store and bought a few lotto tickets.outside she met argus brown and talked to him.him also being a werewolf,they practiced fighting which she won! c:
    2%202_zpsqg5srqbm.jpg
    to make him feel better,she rubbed his belly.after a while they became best friends! she won the lottery while talking to him ,she won 100k!i built her a house(dont have a pic yet) and planning on expanding her garden and talking to argus more.
    2%201_zps2rwt2ruy.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
    @TadOlson thank you yeah I wanted a one story house since it makes it easier than them walking downstairs all the time.

@MemoriiValentine Nice sim in the first picture great update

@Selvaxri Great update sometimes we are busy
    @TadOlson Thank you Tad, but I do not use mods.

@MemoriiValentine I like your new story! Your Sim is gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of her.
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited May 2015
    The product after a week of laziness:

93x0amn.png

“Well, that’s an odd fixation. Why her? She sounds like…just a lawyer.”

Plus an image that didn't make the cut but was still 100% adorable:

gKR6i5G.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @InfraGreen I started reading your story! I think I'm on chapter three right now. It's very interesting. Hoping to get caught up. =)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    And replies for 613 & 614:

@Nesoiancitizen: Congrats on the wedding! And on what Jenni has in store for later. ;)

@dreamerz13: I don't even sunburn and those pictures made me squirm. :(

@venusdemilosims: The whole Rex situation sounds...a little too grounded in reality. College corruption is something else.

@Silverofdreams30: Cute!

@Minx: Thank you! Hopefully it stays good. :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to do this everyone but I am going to go on another leave of absence. With my new stories I have been trying to play the game but for some reason I just can't get invested. I has hoped that the second story idea would add some variety to help make me enjoy playing but it just hasn't and every time I sit down to play the game I find myself wanting to go do something else. I don't know if I am just burned out on Sims or it's just the stories themselves I am having trouble getting into but either way I think I am done with Sims for a while. I may come back down the road once some more expansions for Sims 4 are out but for now I just am not enjoying it and have decided it would be better just to go do other stuff that I do enjoy.

Thank you to everyone who has read my various stories since I joined the forum, it has been great playing and sharing my Sims with everyone. Goodbye at least for now and as always I wish you all happy simming.
    @InfraGreen Thanks!

@Celiria That's okay. I often get tired of stories I'm writing with my document program or the Sims and move onto something else. It's nice to do something else for a while to help you to get back into your current story.
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • Nory_05Nory_05 Posts: 355 Member
    @MemoriiValentine nice werewolf! Looks like she's the alpha wolf of the town :D

@Nesoiancitizen lovely wedding! It's cute how they all cried :)

I've been away on a holiday so didn't make much progress with my new stuff, but tonight I posted the first chapter, which is called "Chapter One". The creativity is strong with me... However I think for this sort of story it's actually fine. :blush:

Kate was supposed to have a nice weekend just for herself. When her partner called her at 5.49am on Saturday, she was not pleased.
    1_1.jpg

Her disappointment just grew when she learned they are going to Hillrose, and might be away for a few days to help the local police.
    1_4.jpg

1_5.jpg

The first post can be found here: https://simtowntales.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/chapter-one/
    My sim stories:
    Regrets (Finished)
    Abbie's Diary (Finished)
    Mistakes

@Nory_05 Thanks! I liked the first chapter, though it was a bit brief.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    @Selvaxri -Great update!
    @MemoriiValentine -That game sounds like fun.
    @Silverofdreams30 -I always do single level homes for sims with babies or toddlers.It's easier to take care of them on one floor.
    @Nesoiancitizen -I used to be like you though my towns ended up dying off because I kept having to start over and couldn't manage to grow the town without using Mods.I also got rid of Norton and replaced it with AVG because Norton wouldn't let me download Mods which I needed to run my game without it glitching out.I don't mind letting story progression take care of the inactive families because it's one of the many Mods I had to use to just get my game to even work.I hope you're playing with EA's bug-fest turned off and that it really did turn off for you.
    @InfraGreen -I've got your blog bookmarked and saw the start of the story.You did a great job on writing it.
    @Celiria -You could try to get Sims 3 working and take a break from the other one for a little longer.I'm taking a break from the lunar phases for the summer.
    @Nory_05 -It's a great start to the story.
    I've got an update coming up soon.
    @TadOlson My towns have never died off when I use Story Progression, and I am not removing Norton. I understand Story Progression is sometimes buggy and a lot of people use mods that are virus free, but I'm not one of those people and will continue to play a mod-free Sims game.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    edited May 2015
    Dgs59C2.jpg?1

Pregnancy confirmed!

m55csjb.jpg?1
    CURmc9O.jpg?1

Jenni told her husband and he was ecstatic at the idea of another child!

Qpi3U0r.jpg?1
    2Zsnr4I.jpg?1

Lenny was excited too, but his reaction was more muted than Goodwin's. He always seemed more tired than happy. He was nearing his elder days though, and he'd been through a lot recently with his job at the office and all the drama with his family back in Twinbrook.

iNXcl5x.jpg?1
    HgEq9Dx.jpg?1
    Zit7yw2.jpg?1

He still enjoys his dancing though. Jenni announced the news to her daughter as soon as Jaimey got home from school. The little girl was shocked and overjoyed to find out she was getting a sibling, and gave her mother an approving thumbs-up.

86kfACh.jpg?1
    Ry3U5VH.jpg?1

Lenny wrote a romantic letter to Meadow before calling her and asking her out on a date. He wanted to share the news with her, and ask her an important question...

wFJBRce.jpg?1
    nMzdXCD.jpg?1
    l5K00tF.jpg?1

He invited her out to the juice bar. She didn't look pleased when he first saw her - in fact, she seemed quite sad.

"Are you alright?" Lenny asked.

Meadow just shook her head. "That's not important. You said you have some big news to share, do tell!"

She was obviously trying to change the subject, but Lenny didn't protest. "My daughter, Jenni, is pregnant with her second child."

"That's wonderful!"

"It's also reminded me something. Just a few moments ago it seemed that Jenni was a child, playing in the grass. Now she's having children of her own. Life goes by faster than it seems, and I don't want to waste a moment of it! Meadow, will you be my wife?"

Meadow was shocked, then a sly smile crept onto her face. "Of course."

QYmLGRo.jpg?1

Before Lenny could share his news with the family, Jenni had gone into labor outside the supermarket and Goodwin back home rushed to the hospital, leaving his father-in-law to babysit Jaimey. Jenni left the house with not one baby ...

8AhRi8A.jpg?1

But three babies! All girls. They are Melanie (Good, Hates the Outdoors), Katrina (Loves the Cold, Friendly) and lastly Sherona (Loves the Outdoors, Brave). This is the first time I've gotten multiple births. i'd been hoping the first time it would be twins, but no, I got triplets! Jenni is very close to achieving her LTW (raise 5 kids from babies to teens).

w3hWK9H.jpg?1
    cCtRaXe.jpg?1

That's it for this update! In the next one I'm aging up the triplets - there's no way I'm having the family take care of three babies when I can barely take one! :D
    (edited to put the babies' names in bold)
    JkN3z9U.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top