Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Warcraft... That was pretty cool
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    Hannah Montana: The Movie. I haven't seen it in years, ahh do I wish for Disney Channel had good shows like that.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Watched Tucker & Dale vs Evil, my uncle recommended it. Silly-bloody-fun, some really cute moments. I liked the first half so much better though, when it was a horror parody+deconstruction than the second half when it was supposed to be (comedic yet) suspenseful.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    cracklenesscrackleness Posts: 72 Member
    Saving Private Ryan.

So good.

1A6SAWv_zps5a7ea4d6.gif

• Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was probably my 20th time watching it, so of course I love it. ;)
  • Options
    Gosh... Saw a movie called HellBent and it was so bad I feel provoked by it. So incredibly lousy. I read about it: "slasher with gay characters". "Oh neat", I thought, in all my foolishness that it would be... well, a slasher with characters that happened to be gay. Heck no. Remove the random killings and you have a terrible movie about Hollywood-handsome dudes partying and checking out "hunks", having the hots for I don't know, everyone? All of them total stereotypes being stereotypically stereotypical. And they were all even dumber than the usual horror movie-dumb people. "Two gay guys got murdered here a few hours ago, let's park our car here!" "Party! Were the guys hot?" Yes, park there and yes, be so disgustingly disrespectful that you just asked if two murdered guys were hot. "Oh, there's a big dude coming out of the shadows looking all menacing, let's hit on him!" "Oh, he pulled up a big KNIFE, let's show off our hot bodies!" Gah!! On top of that, the only main character I actually liked got killed off first.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Thw nes Ghost busters and X-men: Apocalypse. I liked both very much and would recommend them.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Captain America: Civil War in 3D

Sometimes the 3D effect is not all that great in some movies but this movie was well done in that regard. Good movie and would watch it again. Ha, Tony Stank...good one Stan Lee, lol.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited October 2016
    Jurassic Park. I grew up with this film, and I still love it. :heart:
    Post edited by puderosasims on
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    LivvyxoLivvyxo Posts: 32 New Member
    February / The Blackcoats Daughter

Fairly good horror film - had to IMDB it to understand it though so meh. 5/10!
  • Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    Gwanghae: Wangyidoen namja or Masquerade in english and I loved it. I prefer korean movies, american cinema is just.... eww... lol. Although I'm a huge fan of the american film classics, the last one I watched was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and it was pretty good. But movies like transformers, secret life of pets, now you see me 2, the conjuring 2, suicide squad, etc... no thanks...
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The new Tarzan movie that was just released on DVD this past week.
  • Options
    A pretty odd movie named Class Reuinion Massacre. I don't really know what it was going for, what some of the symbols in it was supposed to mean, but it entertained me all the same.
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited October 2016
    Free State of Jones (2016)
    Free_State_of_Jones-343271496-large.jpg

Surprised me positively!! :)
    8.5/10
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    "most likely to die". It was really meh. forgettable, not even bad enough to remember. the story was lame and unoriginal, it was way to predictable who the killer was, what little action there was doesn't start until it's almost over and the acting was bad. do not recommend
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    "most likely to die". It was really meh. forgettable, not even bad enough to remember. the story was lame and unoriginal, it was way to predictable who the killer was, what little action there was doesn't start until it's almost over and the acting was bad. do not recommend
    Not even bad enough to remember? Now that's bad!
  • Options
    SammyCowgirlSammyCowgirl Posts: 48 Member
    Catfish the movie, not show. It was not as entertaining as the series, though.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited October 2016
    Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.

It didn't rate on my film's of the year list, but it made me curious if the book(s) are more interesting.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Nine lives
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Central Intelligence..... at least the first half hour of it
  • Options
    @lejoninna Ha! I actually watched that movie last night, Most Likely To Die. So, well, it's the last movie I saw too. I agree, it was definitely meh, nothing one hasn't seen fifty-eleven times before. (Fun fact, this is the third movie about a highschool reunion going haywire I've seen in less than a week.) The actors sounded like they read straight from the script, like, rehearsing it, to see if they had it fully memorized. And that girl in the beginning, standing there talking all casually to herself... "Oh, okay. Well, there's that and there's this and oh, gross!" The, uhm, woohoo-scene cracked me up, though. Had to pause to laugh at one thing, though. Sign: DIE ALREADY. Girlie: This is not how you get...! Ah well, at least the lesbian gal was hot.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Suburban Gothic

Ahhhh, I'm so in love with Matthew Gray Gubler!!!

4/5
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I had The Amazing Spider-Man on in the background while I was doing work! :)
    I don't see why people hate it so much; it's a great film! And Peter Parker's not THAT far from the comics - people treat him as if he's just like that terrible version of Doctor Doom in Fan4stic! xD

Side note: I think I died a bit inside when I saw what they did to Doctor Doom; he looks like a crash test dummy crossed with the enemies in Doom! xD
  • Options
    portroyal56portroyal56 Posts: 38 Member
    The Revenant. It took me three evening to get through but it was great!