Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear maxis ea.

ClydeClyde Posts: 56 Member
I won't buy outdoor retreat :)

Signin off,

result
Not buying 14:17 buying. Including those waiting for discount sales (3 pax.)
Post edited by Clyde on

Comments

• Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I will be
  • Options
    Refuse to buy 1:1 will be buying
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Does it have toddlers? Will I be buying? Hint, EA...there's a direct correlation between the two answers.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    ill buy it
  • Options
    No buy 1:2 buy
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I'm buying.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Buying :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Not buying. I wouldn't have bought it for the same reason as NoWayJose527, but now I'm not buying because my TS4 game is a broken hot mess and I uninstalled it. That said, I think it's a great start to GP if it plays like indicated, and I had planned to buy it after the toddlers came out anyway. I think those of you who are buying it will enjoy it :blush:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Not buying- for a long while.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm going to buy it. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ClattieClattie Posts: 39 Member
    I'm not buying anything else until we have toddlers and family trees back in the game.
  • Options
    jh2011jh2011 Posts: 137 Member
    I'll buy it. I'm not really having any problems with my game
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Not buying. I've decided I wont buy a single thing until they address the changes made in the December patch, and all the things that should have been in the base game.

@SelenaGrey - good news, SimGuruBChick said that the devs were working on that. I hope that the fixes make it so that you are able to enjoy your game again. I really enjoyed reading your posts when you supported the game wholeheartedly, so it's sad to see that the game disappointed you as well. I reckon I'll revisit TS4 in couple years from now and if there are toddlers, try it out again.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I'm not getting it unless they hand it out for free to make up for their inexcusable mistakes.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Is there a prize if our side wins?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Well there is a prize for both regardless. Buyers get the game they want and non-buyers don't waste 20 bucks.
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    I plan on buying it because it's something that I've wanted in my game for a while. However I'd be a lot happier with toddlers and more room for building. I think the reason why I don't play the game for very long is because everything is so small that I don't feel like I have room to creatively express myself with my builds. I have to keep deleting lots to make room for new ones and the result is that I don't feel like I have a complete neighbourhood, just a couple of houses that don't feel like they belong together.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I will buy but I really want to see a full trailer first :D not those silly 10 seconds ones :\
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    NOT!

Until they make it to where I can either roll back patches or not patch as I please. Patches messed up my gameplay fixing bugs/glitches I didn't have. Forcing me to patch to get game content that shouldn't be in a patch to begin with. Quit shoving things down our throats and give us choices and options.
    I can't even go back to when my game played half way decent! :(
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    NOT!

Until they make it to where I can either roll back patches or not patch as I please. Patches messed up my gameplay fixing bugs/glitches I didn't have. Forcing me to patch to get game content that shouldn't be in a patch to begin with. Quit shoving things down our throats and give us choices and options.
    I can't even go back to when my game played half way decent! :(

Just disable the automatic updates on your origin client -.-
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Not buying. I've decided I wont buy a single thing until they address the changes made in the December patch, and all the things that should have been in the base game.

@SelenaGrey - good news, SimGuruBChick said that the devs were working on that. I hope that the fixes make it so that you are able to enjoy your game again. I really enjoyed reading your posts when you supported the game wholeheartedly, so it's sad to see that the game disappointed you as well. I reckon I'll revisit TS4 in couple years from now and if there are toddlers, try it out again.
    Thanks. :)

Did you have a link to where she said that?

Here you are - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13160228/#Comment_13160228
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member

Well there is a prize for both regardless. Buyers get the game they want and non-buyers don't waste 20 bucks.

I like your attitude. :)

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I'm not buying anything until loading screens are fixed and family trees -- which include steps and in-laws -- are back in the game. So probably never, but I would love to be proven wrong.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Buying! If I have one hobby to spend my money on, I'm happy to put it into Sims. ^.^
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I wont be buying until I've heard all the feedback from people who have bought it. I also wont be buying if it is really £20 GBP. I refuse to be ripped off like that. I'll pay something like £14-15 for it if buyers seems satisfied that it is worth that. Otherwise i'll just give it a miss and continue to play the camping lot I already made for myself before this gamepack was even announced.